Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM KVM Slices! 512MB for $20.00/year! Block Storage Slabs for $1.25/month per 256GB! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM KVM Slices! 512MB for $20.00/year! Block Storage Slabs for $1.25/month per 256GB!

Comments

• Fransico reserve a seat of lux 1GB / 512MB Ram Slice pls

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

https://buyvmstock.com/ may be helpful for good fortune with your luxembourg

EDIT2: @Deepak_leb

EDIT3: although buyvmstock doesn't yet seem to list status of these new 512MB slices.

Because they're just that fresh.

Maybe bookmarking this thread will help?

Good luck with your luxembourg!

• Guess I'll look forward to LUX in next 6mo.

Thanked by 2uptime uxtvdl
  • got one, but @Francisco please post offers a bit earlier by time because Europe guys like awesome offers too. offer was out of stock in 2 hour. thanks

• Yeah, I was lucky to see the offer just before bedtime.

Seems like the 512MB stock was limited to around 20-25 in Luxemburg as well. Las Vegas had much more (around 100).

• yep and all gone

• @Francisco any idea when Karen will be addressing billing tickets? Messed up my purchase w/ NY and got fraud :(

• @NickPerk said:
    @Francisco any idea when Karen will be addressing billing tickets? Messed up my purchase w/ NY and got fraud :(

Are you using VPN? Fake address? Does Your purchasing first and last name match payment details?

• visionboard said: Are you using VPN? Fake address? Does Your purchasing first and last name match payment details?

No. No. Yes.

Had similar issue with Virmach so not too sure. Both use FraudRecord so I'm not too sure what is up.

• @visionboard said:

@NickPerk said:
    @Francisco any idea when Karen will be addressing billing tickets? Messed up my purchase w/ NY and got fraud :(

Are you using VPN? Fake address? Does Your purchasing first and last name match payment details?

Roasted with same thing

• All resolved. Guess my new property was used as a forwarding address from the old LLC. Now how can I get my hands on a 512 in LA? @Francisco for the pony of course.

Thanked by 1visionboard
  • fxffxf Member

@NickPerk said:
    All resolved. Guess my new property was used as a forwarding address from the old LLC. Now how can I get my hands on a 512 in LA? @Francisco for the pony of course.

There's a few 512MB slices for NY available right now. There were some for LV as well but they're already gone.

Thanked by 1NickPerk
  • fxf said: There's a few 512MB slices for NY available right now. There were some for LV as well but they're already gone.

Managed to slip my 512 in LA :). Just pending setup at the moment. Going to make a good backup and storage node.

• NickPerk said: in LA

Not offered in LA

• fxffxf Member

@tetech said:

NickPerk said: in LA

Not offered in LA

LV, LΛ, what's the difference?

• indexindex Member
    edited January 2019

Short bench of a LU 512mb one

https://paste.ee/p/w2JH5

(Cloudflare is blocking me from posting it directly)

Thanked by 2eol caracal
  • WTF, refund due to email mismatch???

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Shot2 said:
    WTF, refund due to email mismatch???

We require emails match due to PayPal.

Francisco

Thanked by 1Shot2
    edited January 2019

512s will join the normal restock windows come the 1st. Karen will likely limit stock on each period, but they'll constantly return.

Francisco

Thanked by 1uptime
  • how much RAM is good for no lag for Windows on KVM ?

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited January 2019

@Francisco said:

@Shot2 said:

Francisco

OK, will pay by CC then :D (Some time around 2020, whenever stock is back)

• @Shot2 said:

@Francisco said:

@Shot2 said:

Francisco

OK, will pay by CC then :D (Some time around 2020, whenever stock is back)

many light and dark years later

edited January 2019

512s will join the normal restock windows come the 1st. Karen will likely limit stock on each period, but they'll constantly return.

@uxtvdl said:
    how much RAM is good for no lag for Windows on KVM ?

Not happening. You need more than 10gb space just to install it.

Francisco

• uxtvdluxtvdl Member
    edited January 2019

@Francisco said:

@uxtvdl said:
    how much RAM is good for no lag for Windows on KVM ?

Not happening. You need more than 10gb space just to install it.

Francisco

I don't need to install it on 512 node just asking so I can look for that much specs vps

so how much RAM doesn't causes lag

@uxtvdl said:
    I don't need to install it on 512 node just asking so I can look for that much specs vps

The 1gb plan can run windows 2012 well. You'll have 5gb to 8gb spare space as well.

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

@uxtvdl said:

The 1gb plan can run windows 2012 well. You'll have 5gb to 8gb spare space as well.

Francisco

alright let's wait for restock !

also can I attach more block storage to that 1gb node ?

I'm confused that do I need a slice in lv to attach block storage to it since the block storage shows lv only or it works on any !

@uxtvdl said:

@Francisco said:

@uxtvdl said:

Francisco

alright let's wait for restock !

also can I attach more block storage to that 1gb node ?

I'm confused that do I need a slice in lv to attach block storage to it since the block storage shows lv only or it works on any !

All slices in Vegas are block storage compatible.

Francisco

Thanked by 1uxtvdl
  • sinsin Member
    edited January 2019

Francisco said: someone GTA'd the fuck outta that thing.

I would have LOLed if I got a RFO email from you guys with that pic and a single caption of "shit got GTA'd"

• Was in need for a temporary backup solution and wanted to try out BuyVM for a long time. So I ordered a "Slice 1024" and combined it with a 512GB slab about a week ago and can highly recommend it!
    Setup was flawless, performance great and the "Stallion" control panel does its job very well.
    If you need something to throw your backups at and also some power to do deduplication or compression, take it! ;)
    Hope to see this setup in LU at some point.