Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net changed the price of special server - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net changed the price of special server

12345679»

Comments

• Archie said: 20 euro to 25 euro for the price of Pro-1-S-15K, formerly known as Dedibox Limited 1215.

And that one is supposed to be raised to 34,99€ (57% increase).
    When? I don't know...

• @DrCornFlakes said:

Archie said: 20 euro to 25 euro for the price of Pro-1-S-15K, formerly known as Dedibox Limited 1215.

And that one is supposed to be raised to 34,99€ (57% increase).
    When? I don't know...

I bought them in 2015 Dec ...

• What if prices will increase after Black Friday?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@default said:
    What if prices will increase after Black Friday?

Obviously but next time, they do it like a few months before Black Friday, so less people will notice.

• There are few "Limited offer " in console. Are they BF sales?

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited November 2018

With setup fees + discount for the first few months. Meh.

• gol3mgol3m Member
    edited November 2018

@bacloud said:
    And after Hetzner prices increase, you will move your servers to another provider again?

Moving to Hetzner saved me 50% compared to the new prices, and 70-80% if additional consolidation counts, so how could I not move?

• Is it any IPs in their DC5 for speed test? Scaleway is probably located in that DC. Please, PM me if you have a server there.

• @bacloud said:

@Tripleflix said:
    I ditched online.net altogether and only have an active VPS at their scaleway brand. The rest is moved to Hetzner..

I really wish their deals suck this year so im not tempted to get one...

And after Hetzner prices increase, you will move your servers to another provider again?

This could be said about any provider - not really sure what you are trying to say. It makes sense to move if you have a large amount of servers and the price bumps 70%+

• jiijii Member

other cheap?