Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

Comments

• WSSWSS Member

@raindog308 said:

@needavps said:

@WSS said:

@needavps said:

Hey @WSS. LET requests pics of date night.

Your mom said you don't get to learn about it until you're older.

Funny. That's what your dad said long ago.

This is your A GAME retort? It's way past your nap time. No juice box.

that's what she said.

"No juche box!"

-King Jong Il

Shuttup, Mimsyy!

• Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @YinGC said:
    Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

No worries. No one is pitying him. We just here for entertainment, drugs, and sex. Allegedly.

• WSSWSS Member

@needavps said:

@YinGC said:
    Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

No worries. No one is pitying him. We just here for entertainment, drugs, and sex. Allegedly.

• @YinGC said:

No worries. Someone also post on LET that he is lying on his blog about the vps.

• I heard goingyi is a guy like everyman but who just resigned from his earlier job because of this illness of him. (he should be better now, as we happen to use the same jogging app. And I see he is doing exercises everyday)

Not too long ago, he started this so called AFF "business" to compensate from "losing" his earlier job, and I can imagine this is his ONE and ONLY income, to support his family and raise his kid (if any), all by his own.

gongyi is a guy makes his own money, that is not from robbing, stealing, kidnapping. He is no different from any other sales man, and a good sales man should always packing his product in a nice and neat way.
    He is doing a good job on recommending servers to Chinese market, while he still got some notorious reputation. This is understand-able, as one of the biggest AFF site on market, any other "competitor" of his must get jealous. That is why there always be some phoney guy not fond of him, spreading false information.

I do not know this gongyi, never meet him in person, but I admire and support him.

And in this post, he is just asking what he should be paid for, he has done the job properly.

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • starchartstarchart Member
    edited January 2018

"Do not pity this person."I agree with this sentence.

• A notorious Blogger

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited January 2018

@Falzo said:

gongyi said: i help providers to promote sales and get few money

eventually you only help their scammy operations.

better do some affiliates for dedicenter instead? oh, wait...

maybe you should finally start to evaluate what you are recommending. use the service yourself for at least six month or a year and only after you found the provider reliable begin to do affiliates.

are you sure?

If you were a boss , hire people,

let them using your products for more than 6 months or more ,

then let them doing jobs ?

btw, I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

• 大妈?666

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited January 2018

gongyi said: If you were a boss , hire people,

btw, I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

interesting enough, you see yourself as kind of employee for any provider you do affiliates for. that is most likely one way to put it, but imho makes your position even worse.

you now became part of any fishy or even fraudulent operations on the providers part towards the clients. you are the one baiting and fishing for people to fall for it.

like you took on a job as driver. if you had checked whom you are driving and to where, you would easily have seen the bad reputation - but you didn't even care about.
    so you end up driving your 'employer' to a bank. guess what - he's doing a heist. and afterwards he disappears with all the money through the backdoor, without you of course...

now what? you're going to the police complaining about not being paid on the job?

sad side of the story still is, you helped to cheat on people but reject any responsibility for this and even claim to be the victim...

• @Falzo said:

gongyi said: If you were a boss , hire people,

interesting enough, you see yourself as kind of employee for any provider you do affiliates for. that is most likely one way to put it, but imho makes your position even worse.

you now became part of any fishy or even fraudulent operations on the providers part towards the clients. you are the one baiting and fishing for people to fall for it.

like you took on a job as driver. if you had checked whom you are driving and to where, you would easily have seen the bad reputation - but you didn't even care about.
    so you end up driving your 'employer' to a bank. guess what - he's doing a heist. and afterwards he disappears with all the money through the backdoor, without you of course...

now what? you're going to the police complaining about not being paid on the job?

sad side of the story still is, you helped to cheat on people but reject any responsibility for this and even claim to be the victim...

Are you implying that people can't think for themselves??

• Herbalife. thx.

Thanked by 3Falzo Amitz WSS
  • xaoc said: Are you implying that people can't think for themselves??

I am not exactly sure on which part of my post you are referring to... but no, I don't.
    at least for the general term 'people' that is.

e.g. his readers of course should be able to also do their homework and check on the reputation of a provider they want to sign up for.

but maybe reading his blog and having trust in it, is exactly part of that and they get the (obviously wrong) impression of a good reputation for those providers who are featured there?

• @gongyi: The short story is that @Treudler is effectively banned on LET, and this for a reason, so there's not much that LET can do. @Treudler doesn't care about negative posts on LET.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I think we need to do a list of "bad-arse" LET certificated provider list?

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Gongyi is a good friend of mine. I hope to get a commission as soon as possible.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2018

I really tried my best, but I fail to develop any compassion. I once took a look at @gongyi's site and it was full of affiliate links to crappy providers. No quality control at all. It was just about squeezing as much money out of the uninformed visitors and the affiliates as possible. You deal with crap and crap is what you get.

@gongyi: Recommend quality hosts to your visitors and you will also have much less hassle with affiliate payouts. It's your decision.

• c'mon don't just say "i'm OP good friends/person"

go to @Treudler's house, do your protest there, not here

• @kassle said:
    c'mon don't just say "i'm OP good friends/person"

I am not op good friends. So I will protest here. He advertise everything. Even worse than WHT

• @Amitz said:
    I really tried my best, but I fail to develop any compassion. I once took a look at @gongyi's site and it was full of affiliate links to crappy providers. No quality control at all. It was just about squeezing as much money out of the uninformed visitors and the affiliates as possible. You deal with crap and crap is what you get.

@gongyi: Recommend quality hosts to your visitors and you will also have much less hassle with affiliate payouts. It's your decision.

as i said : I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

• kasslekassle Member
    edited January 2018

@yokowasis said:

@kassle said:
    c'mon don't just say "i'm OP good friends/person"

I am not op good friends. So I will protest here. He advertise everything. Even worse than WHT

it's always happen on OP discussions if talking about (unpaid) money, maybe someone has statistic and some analyzation

• gongyi said: btw, I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

You bring shit customers to hosting companies and those shit customers ruin VPS nodes, causing them to lose customers, then your blog visitors start disputing. The quality of the customers you bring are equally as bad if not worse than the garbage site Taobao

• I have personally worked at TWO SEPARATE COMPANIES where I dealt with you, kicked your visitors out constantly in the abuse department and dealt with you in the sales department whining for money for the shit customers you referred.

Thanked by 1Frecyboy
  • quickquick Member
    edited January 2018

@doughmanes said:
    I have personally worked at TWO SEPARATE COMPANIES where I dealt with you, kicked your visitors out constantly in the abuse department and dealt with you in the sales department whining for money for the shit customers you referred.

Yes, but I am a friend of him, he a good boi. You should pay him.

• You don't get paid for TOS/AUP violations. You could read the terms of the affiliate programs or keep whining. If you're a friend, push him off a building or in front of some cars to save the Internet.

• The term "boi" in my region of the US suggests you're much more than roommates

• @doughmanes said:
    You don't get paid for TOS/AUP violations. You could read the terms of the affiliate programs or keep whining. If you're a friend, push him off a building or in front of some cars to save the Internet.

a series of personal attacks !

• @doughmanes said:
    I have personally worked at TWO SEPARATE COMPANIES where I dealt with you, kicked your visitors out constantly in the abuse department and dealt with you in the sales department whining for money for the shit customers you referred.

how about to show us the two companies ?

• Here's the thing: your claim of "most popular hosting blog" and you, yourself, won't get into the business of directly selling to customers because YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR VISITORS ARE. You know the cycle of VPS hosting and just run a new affiliate program into the ground while going to the next one.

I'm glad you made this post- your site and email address are on here, allowing companies to reconsider dealing with you