Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

gongyigongyi Member
edited January 19 in General

the first ticket : #1648/5136 - Affiliate Withdrawal Request 29.09.2017 (15:22)

less than 100 eu , ok ,just waiting !

60 days later ,

the second ticket: #4976/6167 - Affiliate Withdrawal Request 30.11.2017 (13:59)

i help providers to promote sales and get few money , both good for providers and me , why do not the provider pay for the affiliate money ?

i can not understand !

主机测评 ,zhujiceping.com, the most popular hosting blog in China, To promote your sales in China market for free.

Comments

• cpsdcpsd Member

That is wierd. He is one of the best providers...

Thanked by 2jvnadr boernd
  • 6ixth6ixth Member

Treudler is a known scam host my dude.

Thanked by 1pike
  • FAT32FAT32 Member

May I know what is 4976/6167?

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited January 19

@FAT32 said: May I know what is 4976/6167?

I do not know , the number of the ticket ?

主机测评 ,zhujiceping.com, the most popular hosting blog in China, To promote your sales in China market for free.

• They are probably reserving some time to check if the orders made by your referrals are real and no one starts a chargeback of their payments.

WebTuga Hosting - Portuguese Cloud Hosting Solutions - http://www.webtuga.pt

• @cpsd said: That is wierd. He is one of the best providers... @6ixth said: Treudler is a known scam host my dude.

well , we need to wait for a while , Asking for other's opinions.

• AidanAidan Member

Seeing as Treudler failed to deliver OVH vps's due to "running out of IP's", I'm sure their cashflow situation is rather bleak at best.

• @cenourinha said: They are probably reserving some time to check if the orders made by your referrals are real and no one starts a chargeback of their payments.

about 110 days , the checking time is really long !

• quickquick Member

Here we go again

• LeonnLeonn Member
    edited January 19

I think we should @Treudler , however Last Active September 2017

• They're banned. Shilling, scamming, and so on. Sorry for your loss.

Get scammed.

• WSSWSS Member

@quick said: Here we go again

Wouldn't it be awesome if the mods just outlawed affiliate links and related on the forum?

I won't be back until @bsdguy is released.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Administrator, Top Provider

Yes, that happened, but even if they did plan to scam you, you now threatened them, its over, forget about it and move on, thanks for letting us know.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • PzeaPzea Member, Provider

Interesting
    Exciting

(gongyi)You konw i say what, hahaha.

Pzea.com - jp/SG/HK| VPS & Dedicated Servers
  • PieNotEvenEatenPieNotEvenEaten Member, Moderator

@gongyi Again you got in bed with the wrong woman again. So just blame yourself why you had the clap twice now!

• @PieNotEvenEaten said: @gongyi Again you got in bed with the wrong woman again. So just blame yourself why you had the clap twice now!

Actually he got in bed with a lot of women. He only go public with the one who disappoint him. I fell sorry for the other women. They doesn't get the praise they deserve.

• Yes that's great, move on from a shitty host and make better decisions on who you choose as a host in the future.

• needavpsneedavps Member
    edited January 19

@WSS said:

@quick said: Here we go again

Wouldn't it be awesome if the mods just outlawed affiliate links and related on the forum?

well the OP affiliate links are from his own website and little to none come from the let forum. It's like saying; hey let's ban providers with affiliate programs on this website cause of @gongyi

Hey @WSS. LET requests pics of date night.

• FalzoFalzo Member

gongyi said: i help providers to promote sales and get few money

eventually you only help their scammy operations.

better do some affiliates for dedicenter instead? oh, wait...

maybe you should finally start to evaluate what you are recommending. use the service yourself for at least six month or a year and only after you found the provider reliable begin to do affiliates.

UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month and cheap 750G / 2TB storage offers
    Netcup KVM: 2GB 40TB BW - 16,14€ 6m or 2 dedCore 6GB 320GB - 78,88€ 12m /w 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 | 36nc15292244387

• Breaking news: they're probably screening the known shady customers that come from sites/forums in your region who are known to break TOS/AUP while saying everything is legal in their country and also who do chargebacks.

Why are we still allowing bypassing AUP/TOS (Netflix) requests? We're one thread pull away from being HF.

• You're lucky that they actually do an affiliate program and actually allow you, due to the reasons above, to continue with their program.

Why are we still allowing bypassing AUP/TOS (Netflix) requests? We're one thread pull away from being HF.

• LESLES Member

I have also some bucks inside. Requested it now to see what happens.

Cheap VPS Deals ★ LowEndStock.com ★ | → Follow @ Twitter | ◆ Donate!

• At least OP listed LET before WHT...

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• I like how treudler banned my vps because I complained about the template being very old and ipv6 not working causing timeouts on every outbound connection. Good thing I never used my real address and name.

• quickquick Member

@VirtualByte said: I like how treudler banned my vps because I complained about the template being very old and ipv6 not working causing timeouts on every outbound connection. Good thing I never used my real address and name.

Well done. Otherwise they visit customers and rape them.

• WSSWSS Member

@needavps said: well the OP affiliate links are from his own website and little to none come from the let forum. It's like saying; hey let's ban providers with affiliate programs on this website cause of @gongyi

He's just a minor annoyance. It's get rid of all of these "I don't know a damn thing about this stuff and I didn't pay any attention to your request, but here's my affiliate link" people who exist just to try to snag anyone possible with a provider they've probably never used.

Your mom said you don't get to learn about it until you're older.

• Hey @WSS. LET requests pics of date night.

Funny. That's what your dad said long ago.

• WSSWSS Member

@needavps said:

This is your A GAME retort? It's way past your nap time. No juice box.

• @WSS said:

@needavps said:

that's what she said.

• @needavps said:

@WSS said:

@needavps said:

that's what she said.

"No juche box!"

-King Jong Il

My Advice: VPS Advice

For LET support, please click here.

• WSSWSS Member

@raindog308 said:

@needavps said:

@WSS said:

@needavps said:

that's what she said.

"No juche box!"

-King Jong Il

Shuttup, Mimsyy!

• YinGCYinGC Member

Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @YinGC said: Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

No worries. No one is pitying him. We just here for entertainment, drugs, and sex. Allegedly.

• WSSWSS Member

@needavps said:

@YinGC said: Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

No worries. No one is pitying him. We just here for entertainment, drugs, and sex. Allegedly.

• @YinGC said: Do not pity this person, he is almost for commissions recommended to beginners, and led some people through his promotion, to buy low-quality services, the final dispute over paypal refund. Host Forum in China (www.hostloc.com), gongyi has been marked by many people as shameless AFF liar.

No worries. Someone also post on LET that he is lying on his blog about the vps.

• I heard goingyi is a guy like everyman but who just resigned from his earlier job because of this illness of him. (he should be better now, as we happen to use the same jogging app. And I see he is doing exercises everyday)

Not too long ago, he started this so called AFF "business" to compensate from "losing" his earlier job, and I can imagine this is his ONE and ONLY income, to support his family and raise his kid (if any), all by his own.

gongyi is a guy makes his own money, that is not from robbing, stealing, kidnapping. He is no different from any other sales man, and a good sales man should always packing his product in a nice and neat way. He is doing a good job on recommending servers to Chinese market, while he still got some notorious reputation. This is understand-able, as one of the biggest AFF site on market, any other "competitor" of his must get jealous. That is why there always be some phoney guy not fond of him, spreading false information.

I do not know this gongyi, never meet him in person, but I admire and support him.

And in this post, he is just asking what he should be paid for, he has done the job properly.

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • starchartstarchart Member
    edited January 20

"Do not pity this person."I agree with this sentence.

• mc323mc323 Member

A notorious Blogger

• gongyigongyi Member
    edited January 20

@Falzo said:

gongyi said: i help providers to promote sales and get few money

eventually you only help their scammy operations.

better do some affiliates for dedicenter instead? oh, wait...

maybe you should finally start to evaluate what you are recommending. use the service yourself for at least six month or a year and only after you found the provider reliable begin to do affiliates.

are you sure?

If you were a boss , hire people,

let them using your products for more than 6 months or more ,

then let them doing jobs ?

btw, I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

• hobbyhobby Member

大妈?666

Thanked by 1gongyi
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited January 20

gongyi said: If you were a boss , hire people,

btw, I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

interesting enough, you see yourself as kind of employee for any provider you do affiliates for. that is most likely one way to put it, but imho makes your position even worse.

you now became part of any fishy or even fraudulent operations on the providers part towards the clients. you are the one baiting and fishing for people to fall for it.

like you took on a job as driver. if you had checked whom you are driving and to where, you would easily have seen the bad reputation - but you didn't even care about.
    so you end up driving your 'employer' to a bank. guess what - he's doing a heist. and afterwards he disappears with all the money through the backdoor, without you of course...

now what? you're going to the police complaining about not being paid on the job?

sad side of the story still is, you helped to cheat on people but reject any responsibility for this and even claim to be the victim...

UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month and cheap 750G / 2TB storage offers
    Netcup KVM: 2GB 40TB BW - 16,14€ 6m or 2 dedCore 6GB 320GB - 78,88€ 12m /w 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 | 36nc15292244387

• xaocxaoc Member

@Falzo said:

gongyi said: If you were a boss , hire people,

interesting enough, you see yourself as kind of employee for any provider you do affiliates for. that is most likely one way to put it, but imho makes your position even worse.

you now became part of any fishy or even fraudulent operations on the providers part towards the clients. you are the one baiting and fishing for people to fall for it.

like you took on a job as driver. if you had checked whom you are driving and to where, you would easily have seen the bad reputation - but you didn't even care about.
    so you end up driving your 'employer' to a bank. guess what - he's doing a heist. and afterwards he disappears with all the money through the backdoor, without you of course...

now what? you're going to the police complaining about not being paid on the job?

sad side of the story still is, you helped to cheat on people but reject any responsibility for this and even claim to be the victim...

Are you implying that people can't think for themselves??

So Say We All

• Herbalife. thx.

Thanked by 3Falzo Amitz WSS
  • FalzoFalzo Member

xaoc said: Are you implying that people can't think for themselves??

I am not exactly sure on which part of my post you are referring to... but no, I don't.
    at least for the general term 'people' that is.

e.g. his readers of course should be able to also do their homework and check on the reputation of a provider they want to sign up for.

but maybe reading his blog and having trust in it, is exactly part of that and they get the (obviously wrong) impression of a good reputation for those providers who are featured there?

• @gongyi: The short story is that @Treudler is effectively banned on LET, and this for a reason, so there's not much that LET can do. @Treudler doesn't care about negative posts on LET.

"[T]he number of UNIX installations has grown to 16, with more expected." (K. Thompson & D. M. Ritchie, UNIX Programmer's Manual, 3ed, 1973)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • qtwrkqtwrk Member

I think we need to do a list of "bad-arse" LET certificated provider list?

netcup 5 euro coupon: 36nc15324722143 36nc15324722144

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Gongyi is a good friend of mine. I hope to get a commission as soon as possible.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 20

I really tried my best, but I fail to develop any compassion. I once took a look at @gongyi's site and it was full of affiliate links to crappy providers. No quality control at all. It was just about squeezing as much money out of the uninformed visitors and the affiliates as possible. You deal with crap and crap is what you get.

@gongyi: Recommend quality hosts to your visitors and you will also have much less hassle with affiliate payouts. It's your decision.

Community Rules | Rules for selling | LET Support Desk
    "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."

• c'mon don't just say "i'm OP good friends/person"

go to @Treudler's house, do your protest there, not here

• @kassle said: c'mon don't just say "i'm OP good friends/person"

go to @Treudler's house, do your protest there, not here

I am not op good friends. So I will protest here. He advertise everything. Even worse than WHT