Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

treudler.net, it is so hard to request the affiliate money !

Comments

• @doughmanes said:
    Here's the thing: your claim of "most popular hosting blog" and you, yourself, won't get into the business of directly selling to customers because YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR VISITORS ARE. You know the cycle of VPS hosting and just run a new affiliate program into the ground while going to the next one.

I'm glad you made this post- your site and email address are on here, allowing companies to reconsider dealing with you

great ! that is all i need !

• gongyi said: a series of personal attacks !

Tell your lawyer to contact me.

• @doughmanes said:

gongyi said: a series of personal attacks !

Tell your lawyer to contact me.

let me guess, are you the boss of the cloudflexy (rackhost.co, dedicenter.com) ?

Thanked by 1drizbo
  • Just simply, I am the boss

• All I see is that trudler promised and said it will pay him out, they dont mention any problems that some of posters here have made up.

• There's actually no response to them why and I am speaking from experience, including incidents where we specifically told resellers/customers to stop advertising on blogs just like his, his blog also, and Taobao

• Not my company and perfect example of how new companies trying to get Chinese customers/money ruin themselves not understanding the nature of the beast from China

• nfmnfm Member

@doughmanes said:
    I have personally worked at TWO SEPARATE COMPANIES where I dealt with you, kicked your visitors out constantly in the abuse department and dealt with you in the sales department whining for money for the shit customers you referred.

How could you be so rude?
    Why do not you reflect on your company's incomplete rules? Of course, do not ignore those bad services from your own company.

• nfm said: How could you be so rude?

Rude is scam/spam/scan crap running on a VPS with the convenient "oh my frand abused vps! i will reinstall ! pls unsuspend !!"

• @doughmanes said:
    Just simply, I am the boss

doughmanes said: You bring shit customers to hosting companies and those shit customers ruin VPS nodes, causing them to lose customers, then your blog visitors start disputing.

If customers do not get their paid service and even not get response from tickets two weeks. There is no choice but to open disputes.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

The Karma strikes again, if you run a affiliate site, do not put "shit" providers on it, otherwise your afford is for nothing, no payout.

Thanked by 2doughmanes CConner
  • I've made money with affiliate revenue sending customers to ESTABLISHED, REPUTABLE PROVIDERS

doughmanes said: Here's the thing: your claim of "most popular hosting blog" and you, yourself, won't get into the business of directly selling to customers because YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOUR VISITORS ARE. You know the cycle of VPS hosting and just run a new affiliate program into the ground while going to the next one.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

@gongyi said:

@Amitz said:
    I really tried my best, but I fail to develop any compassion. I once took a look at @gongyi's site and it was full of affiliate links to crappy providers. No quality control at all. It was just about squeezing as much money out of the uninformed visitors and the affiliates as possible. You deal with crap and crap is what you get.

@gongyi: Recommend quality hosts to your visitors and you will also have much less hassle with affiliate payouts. It's your decision.

as i said : I do not know who is a bad provider at first , so i help all providers to promote sales .

As he said, it's your decision; and your decision has consequences. You accept to deal with bad or inexpert providers (bad for your visitors and probably bad for your commissions). It may be "easier" for you to "just promote everyone, then blame afterwards"; again, it's your decision. The "try something immediately without caring too much about details, then blame" is a common mindset of some customers from your region it seems, and it may be part of an underlying cultural difference: we (as in: westerners) usually prefer to ascertain what kind of contract we're signing, what kind of relationship we're going to entertain and what kind of product we're promoting; even more if promoting is our core business, I'd say

I'm not trying to put the blame on you if [insert provider here] doesn't pay you, but it's not the first time it happens and it shouldn't come unexpected. It's part of your "business decisions" to accept this kind of "risks" if you don't do any vetting nor prior testing at all. Ideally you should ascertain not only that a provider is willing to accept a sudden large influx of customers from your region, but also that he's capable to handle such impact (and to pay your commissions). These investigations will probably require you to spend more time testing, researching and whatnot, so all considered you maybe have opted to accept the inherent risk of not getting paid by someone.

Thanked by 3gongyi uptime Falzo
  • @doughmanes said:
    The term "boi" in my region of the US suggests you're much more than roommates

Girls kiss each other on the lips all the time, but I accidentally suck my homie dick one time and I'm gay.

Welp @wss

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

As the boss of Cloudflexy, I approve this thread. :D

/joke

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2018

Can we get a good quality English translation of your last 3 - 6 blog posts, please?

There have been a lot of people separately saying that you give bad expectations in your posts and do not give clear terms, if that is the case I would suggest a lot of hosts should add the following into their terms:

--

Affiliate posts or links publicly available in or on any site or similar in any language but English must be pre-approved, payment/commission will not be honored on any affiliate sales coming from none English sources unless specifically approved in advance, the affiliate marketer will be responsible for all 3rd party translation costs.

--

That said the Op could be the most genuine guy in the world, but the fact that he is happy to push really bad hosts on to people for profit suggests otherwise.

Thanked by 2Falzo MasonR
  • @doughmanes said:
    Not my company and perfect example of how new companies trying to get Chinese customers/money ruin themselves not understanding the nature of the beast from China

I have 8 services of cloudflexy but now 5 down, nobody answer the tickets from 6/1/2018,could you tell me what can I do?

• @triaqu said:

@doughmanes said:
    Not my company and perfect example of how new companies trying to get Chinese customers/money ruin themselves not understanding the nature of the beast from China

I have 8 services of cloudflexy but now 5 down, nobody answer the tickets from 6/1/2018,could you tell me what can I do?

Chargeback?

• @triaqu said:

@doughmanes said:

I actually have 8 services with cloudflexy and 7 of them is down and the other one is not delivered yet since I paid last month. I also didn't get any ticket response from 5/1/2018

• triaqu said: I have 8 services of cloudflexy but now 5 down, nobody answer the tickets from 6/1/2018,could you tell me what can I do?

Start going with better providers who may charge more rather than chasing new, race to the bottom pricing

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@triaqu said:

@doughmanes said:

Chargeback?

not now, still waiting their reply.

• cxcoolcxcool Member
    edited January 2018

Get in the car ! Get out the car ! Roll over the car !
    Here comes the old driver~
    That's all about your visitors~

Wa Ca ca cacacaca ~

• @AnthonySmith said:
    Can we get a good quality English translation of your last 3 - 6 blog posts, please?

There have been a lot of people separately saying that you give bad expectations in your posts and do not give clear terms, if that is the case I would suggest a lot of hosts should add the following into their terms:

--

Affiliate posts or links publicly available in or on any site or similar in any language but English must be pre-approved, payment/commission will not be honored on any affiliate sales coming from none English sources unless specifically approved in advance, the affiliate marketer will be responsible for all 3rd party translation costs.

--

That said the Op could be the most genuine guy in the world, but the fact that he is happy to push really bad hosts on to people for profit suggests otherwise.

I don't think he is posting any fake offers or doing such things purposely. He even provide his suggestions about preventing risks time to time. I really appreciate his hardworking to share latest information with us.

• cccat said: He even provide his suggestions about preventing risks time to time.

Spoiler: gets ripped off by his own suggestion

• triaqutriaqu Member
    edited January 2018

@doughmanes said:

triaqu said: I have 8 services of cloudflexy but now 5 down, nobody answer the tickets from 6/1/2018,could you tell me what can I do?

Start going with better providers who may charge more rather than chasing new, race to the bottom pricing

so it's a shit hosting company?

• triaqu said: so it's a shit hosting company?

Can't/won't provide my opinion. I'm here to laugh at the people who fall for this stuff.

• @doughmanes said:

cccat said: He even provide his suggestions about preventing risks time to time.

Spoiler: gets ripped off by his own suggestion

I don't think it's a good idea to blame affiliates blogger for host provider's fault.

• cccat said: He even provide his suggestions about preventing risks time to time.

But he gets ripped off. What qualifies him to prevent risk when he made this post? It could be you without the service he recommends and he probably wouldn't care as long as the affiliate payment was made to him

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

cccat said: I don't think he is posting any fake offers or doing such things purposely. He even provide his suggestions about preventing risks time to time. I really appreciate his hardworking to share latest information with us.

I just took 5 minutes out and used chrome translate, I found a host on the first page that does not allow proxies, it is not mentioned in the post, no link to the hosts' terms even, so yeah...

This type of affiliate is not always healthy for hosts.

Thanked by 2doughmanes uptime