Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ Hosting or ZENIVA LIMITED [account was denied]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ Hosting or ZENIVA LIMITED [account was denied]

realbusinessrealbusiness Member
edited April 2015 in General

Ok so here's the deal.

Some materialistic facts and then the rest.

Company age - 6 months
Director - 19 Year old chap
Previous experience - 0 (No previous directorship)
Office - Virtual office which shares with over 10,000 other companies

So, earlier today, I paid for their Shared Hosting annual package.

I paid for it using the business Paypal account. Everything seemed ok for a few hours and then a little while ago, I got an email to advise me that my hosting has been suspended as it appears that I haven't paid my invoice and to contact Billing.

I sent a support ticket confirming that I've paid it at the time the service was granted.

I got a reply accusing of faking details with them and hence they have suspended the service.

Of course, I didn't take that lightly and replied that I am unable to give my iD and a utility bill to a company registered at a virtual office, incorporated only 5 months ago. For a service for which I've already paid in advance for the year.

I then get IP-Banned.

It was clear that they weren't interested to speak any further and wanted to scam me out of a very small amount of approx £5

The only option left at this stage was to initiate a chargeback process with Paypal, which I duly did and within minutes, I had an email with typical name calling, such as a sad spammer and all that.

They also accuse me of fraud.

I think it's my duty to inform other users of this behavior from this very unprofessional entity.

Comments

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2015

Hi

(top 3) https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=1df63e1f816e1bd1

• Signs up with a US address and marked as fraud
    • Signs up with a UK city/country and a domain name as first line - maxmind approves
    • 0123456789 as phone number
    • Order reviewed and suspended pending verification
    • Fails to comply, we share the reason and he asks for a refund which is accepted

We could not care less for £5

My reply clearly states a refund would be issued:
    http://i.imgur.com/sntR6Pz.png

Bye

• realbusiness said: Some materialistic facts and then the rest.

And these do matter... how? You watch their Tax filing now or tell people who can own a company or who can't?

realbusiness said: and wanted to scam me out of a very small amount of approx £5

Highly doubtful...

• DalComp said: You should probably get the company name changed on fraudrecord

It's "pending review" for the last erm 2 years?

• Well thank you for the fraud report, it is clear that I have not done business with almost all the Businesses listed there.

Also, looking at the dates, it appears, these reports are from way before I even registered on any of the web forums.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@realbusiness said:
    Well thank you for the fraud report, it is clear that I have not done business with almost all the Businesses listed there.

Also, looking at the dates, it appears, these reports are from way before I even registered on any of the web forums.

So, how do they get your name and email?

• They don't. If you look at the report, they match by the phone number, which of course, I've used as 01234567890

Needless to say anybody with an ounce of brain can figure out that the number appears to be just a set of figure entered to get past the form validation.

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@realbusiness said:
    They don't. If you look at the report, they match by the phone number, which of course, I've used as 01234567890

So you sign up with obviously fake information and complain when your services are suspended? Hmm.

• @realbusiness said:
    They don't. If you look at the report, they match by the phone number, which of course, I've used as 01234567890

Needless to say anybody with an ounce of brain can figure out that the number appears to be just a set of figure entered to get past the form validation.

So you provided fake details (phone number)...what did you expect?

Thanked by 1lbft
  • PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2015

joereid said: So you provided fake details (phone number)...what did you expect?

His address line 1 was a domain name, he tried with some random US address at first as well with another account but maxmind caught that.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2015

So you want them to be liable for your content and you want to accept 0% liability on your own identity? Nope, that's not how it works. They have higher authorities to answer to when things happen.

• Someone flag this for moderator to change the title of this thread.

It's uncalled for and iniz was being responsible.

• ATHKATHK Member

@MSPNick said:
    Someone flag this for moderator to change the title of this thread.

It's uncalled for and iniz was being responsible.

Done.

• Flagged. Let's see.

• gtraxgtrax Member

@realbusiness said:

Where to you live man? You are trying all this with a reputable person like Patrick?

Useless post and misguiding as well.

+1 to to change the title.

• Go pound sand.

• @realbusiness said:

Now I'm start thinking you're realbusiness

• @realbusiness said:

The same ounce of brain can help to understand that by using fake data you will inevitably be banned by all the businesses who do not want troublemaker as their customer.

The way past form validator brought you to FraudRecord. I hope you are happy with that.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

More suitable topic now?
    Neutral and the thread explains what happened and how the situation was handled.

Thanked by 1Master_Bo
  • Thanks, @mikho - I suppose now it's appropriate.

• loydloyd Member

Calling someone who conceals their identity fraud and spammer is little too harsh, especially if matched by 0123456789 phone number. But that seems to be the norm these days, cops are killing people for minor infractions and society is becoming paranoid.

OTOH you have a nerve coming here and bashing business operator because they refused the service due to failure to satisfy their sale terms of identity disclosure. If they did not require the info, they would not make it mandatory on the sign-up form.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @loyd, if hosting provider requires valid personal data, using fake ones means you are just wasting time. Customers do not set the rules, you see.

There are anonymous service providers. They are not budget, but they won't mark you for fraud based upon fake phone number/other data.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

group add 'little bitch'

Thanked by 3Makenai netomx isalem
  • OP made same topic on WHT. Too much drama for 5$ what will be refunded back to him. Must have something to do with hurting his ego why host didnt accept his (scam) attempt to register with fake details.

• There's aggregator blog (or splog?) free-vpstrial dot blogspot dot com, it also contains a copy of original post.

• LeeLee Veteran

Surely fraudrecord does not link reports by a telephone number?

• realbusinessrealbusiness Member
    edited April 2015

I am unable to continue arguing in this thread.. Retrospectively, if INIZ would've just refunded me the money and said game over, that would be a different ball game.

But to IP ban upon requesting refund is a clear ground for accusing him of Scam.

• @Lee said:
    Surely fraudrecord does not link reports by a telephone number?

It links by everything.

Phone. Address card number. IP. The lot

• It happens a lot. People provide fake identities and lie and then get upset when service is denied.
    If you want to be anonymous, there are hosts for that. There are hosts where you pay with bitcoin and just pick a login name, no identification required. You should go there, but don't expect your service to be reliable.

• @realbusiness said:
    I am unable to continue arguing in this thread.. Retrospectively, if INIZ would've just refunded me the money and said game over, that would be a different ball game.

But to IP ban upon requesting refund is a clear ground for accusing him of Scam.

If you not compliment enough to give him your real data why should he give you a refund?