Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

INIZ Hosting or ZENIVA LIMITED [account was denied] - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

INIZ Hosting or ZENIVA LIMITED [account was denied]

Comments

• Well they had to agree to a refund via Paypal dispute, who stood corrected here?

• MultiMulti Member
    edited April 2015

@realbusiness said:
    They don't. If you look at the report, they match by the phone number, which of course, I've used as 01234567890

Needless to say anybody with an ounce of brain can figure out that the number appears to be just a set of figure entered to get past the form validation.

"I use fake telephone number. I dont see a problem." Are u dumb or something?

They did not caught me by my name:

• I am afraid I have no idea on that! I can however assure you that I have not business with We Love Servers etc

• @realbusiness said:
    Well they had to agree to a refund via Paypal dispute, who stood corrected here?

PROBABLY BECAUSE OF YOUR FAKE F*CKING DETAILS.

GIVE REAL. GET REAL.

NOT F*CKING HARD IS IT?

Now thats bloody realbusiness

Thanked by 2MSPNick KwiceroLTD
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited April 2015

@realbusiness said:
    I am afraid I have no idea on that! I can however assure you that I have not business with We Love Servers etc

You just don't understand what's going on, right? The provider is responsible taking on your business, you are responsible providing the correct details. The provider acted responsibly in this way, and we all praise the provider.. you just want to make a lot of fuss and noise for no reason..

Thanked by 1TinyTunnel_Tom
  • I can't be bothered with these foul mouthed plebs.

• @realbusiness said:
    I can't be bothered with these foul mouthed plebs.

LOL, NOR CAN YOU BE BOTHERED TO ENTER REAL DATA xD

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @realbusiness said:
    I am afraid I have no idea on that! I can however assure you that I have not business with We Love Servers etc

To be honest, it's hard to believe you after you told you use fake data when registering. It's already damaging your reputation, whoever hides under your nickname.

Simply put: host states their rules under Terns and Conditions. Just for your reference: Iniz' Terms and Conditions.

By registering on their site, you agree to be bound by the terms/conditions mentioned in that document. If you refuse to do so, no service - and your emotions are irrelevant - abide by the terms or GTFO, forgive me my Martian.

• @realbusiness said:
    Well they had to agree to a refund via Paypal dispute, who stood corrected here?

Oh well, I always click to accept dispute if I look at some people trying to lie me with a feeling of pity.

@realbusiness said:
    I can't be bothered with these foul mouthed plebs.

Grow up kid.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

None of my hundreds of orders have been marked as fraud, simply because:

1 - I provide my correct details;
    2 - I don't use VPN (hey, @mikho, it was an exception tho, we use the VPN in our company, although I got pissed off with you for other reasons);
    3 - I expect the provider to keep my details safe.

That's simple, if you signup with a provider using fake details, then expect to get your order denied, unless you signup for an anonymous hosting service, which will not, most likely, be reliable.

• LeeLee Veteran

@MSPNick said:
    Phone. Address card number. IP. The lot

Of course but what I meant was telephone number alone. I mean that is pretty ridiculous that a phone number alone can connect you with other records to which you have no connection.

• @Lee said:

https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=1df63e1f816e1bd1

The first record: matches name, phonenumber, ip

• @comXyz said:
    The first record: matches name, phonenumber, ip

And which provider could that be other than OP?

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2015

Turns out his paypal name is different to what he signed up to as well, so the chances are are he's just signing up with random details every time so less chance of people catching him.

So not a single bit of information entered was correct by a long margin.

realbusiness said: I think it's my duty to inform other users of this behavior from this very unprofessional entity.

realbusiness said: I can't be bothered with these foul mouthed plebs.

Refund was issued because I said it would not because you charge backed. We could easily have won that dispute without a issue.

• @realbusiness said:
    And which provider could that be other than OP?

How can you know it is? Someone may used fake name to submit your fake info to fraudrecord

• edited April 2015

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/888117/#Comment_888117 ( @comXyz )
    StormVZ = Iniz = Patrick
    So the only matches are for the name, which is ridiculous considering that millions of people have the same name. FraudRecord proves once again it is a misleading tool.
    BTW, fake phone numbers is the norm because there is no reason for a hosting provider to ask for a phone number.

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited April 2015

@hostingwizard_net you use fake phone number also? Another good guy

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited April 2015

hostingwizard_net said: FraudRecord proves once again it is a misleading tool.

Considering all his info is incorrect (name, address, phone, domain whois. paypal name) it's most probably him.

Of course he'll have to change the name he'll sign up with now.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2015

Patrick said: Of course he'll now have to change the name he'll sign up with now.

Damn! "Heywood Jablowme" was such a nice name to sign up with! ;-)

Thanked by 1switsys
  • lbftlbft Member
    edited April 2015

hostingwizard_net said: BTW, fake phone numbers is the norm because there is no reason for a hosting provider to ask for a phone number.

Just because you choose to lie to providers doesn't mean it's "the norm".

What if they needed to get in touch with you in an emergency situation, e.g. a compromised VPS?

• @hostingwizard_net said:
    BTW, fake phone numbers is the norm because there is no reason for a hosting provider to ask for a phone number.

I provide my correct mobile number... I've had one company use it but for the life of me can't remember exactly who it was. It's good because if they need to get your attention immediately they could just call you... I can see why people ask for it.

I have been with a large amount of hosting companies and have never had an issue myself but then again I've always provided correct details to said companies.

• @hostingwizard_net said:

Speak for yourself, please. Note: if ToS of host require you to provide all the data when registering, you violate the ToS by submitting false info. You can forfeit your hosting account as a result.

If you do not wish to abide by ToS, don't sign up. That simple. Use anonymous hosting if you do not wish to fill in your actual contact data.

• Why someone would go through all the trouble to provide fake information for a "approx £5" service is beyond me. What is to be gained?

• @zeitgeist said:
    Why someone would go through all the trouble to provide fake information for a "approx £5" service is beyond me. What is to be gained?

There are many kids are trying to use to use hacked Paypal/CC these days

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • I still can't understand why would somebody give all real details to these shady fly by the night £1 hosting companies? Companies who would probably end up selling your details to more shady companies to earn some more money to feed their kids?

• @realbusiness said:
    I still can't understand why would somebody give all real details to these shady fly by the night £1 hosting companies? Companies who would probably end up selling your details to more shady companies to earn some more money to feed their kids?

• LeeLee Veteran

@realbusiness said:
    I still can't understand why would somebody give all real details to these shady fly by the night £1 hosting companies? Companies who would probably end up selling your details to more shady companies to earn some more money to feed their kids?

I actually agree with that sentiment, it does of course depend on the provider. It defies your logic though. If you consider them shady and.or fly by night them why try and use them at all?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @Lee said:
    I actually agree with that sentiment, it does of course depend on the provider. It defies your logic though. If you consider them shady and.or fly by night them why try and use them at all?

Because he's shady also

• INIZ is far from shady lmao

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    INIZ is far from shady lmao

In shady people eyes, everything is shady bro

Thanked by 1ATHK