Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Plans for a new provider. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Plans for a new provider.

13»

Comments

• Still cant believe zeus.com is taken!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@rds100 said: @Radi na kolko godini si?

He ignored the question, therefore I would bet about 14-16.

• Sorry for being silly, but I am just curious why people would even offer @dominicl some help even though he has run away twice and when OP shows up, everyone is telling him not to do it.

How is he worse than @dominicl?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@zhuanyi said: Sorry for being silly, but I am just curious why people would even offer @dominicl some help even though he has run away twice and when OP shows up, everyone is telling him not to do it.

A. We've all told Dominic not to do it.
    B. We've all grown tired of telling Dominic not to do it and have resorted to damage control tactics.

In such an event, doesn't that mean we have more faith in this person? That they might actually listen to our advice?

• @jarland said: In such an event, doesn't that mean we have more faith in this person? That they might actually listen to our advice?

Agreed, but from the sound of it he is not going to cancel his plan :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@zhuanyi said: Agreed, but from the sound of it he is not going to cancel his plan :)

Not being rude, just curious, how about your plans ?
    I promise I would be your customer, at least for a month :)

• othelloRobothelloRob Member, Host Rep

@Radi I decided to return, but I have to think of a name.

How about you spend the time on a business-plan first.

Worry about the "branding" IF the plan makes sense.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

About my years, the range assumed was correct.
    Also thanks for all advice. I will try to listen you guys.

• @Radi You can try by being a reseller first. Make a deal with one or a couple of good providers here to resell their products.
    When you have make a stable income out of reselling, learn from them how to manage their business, their customers, and all things related to handling problems.
    When you have enough money for a good machine, ask one of them who have spare racks to join them as profit sharing partners.
    Until you have 5 stable machine and 1 spare, it is wise not to just jump right in to the water that you don't know what's in it.

• ChronicChronic Member
    edited April 2013

As long as he provides the service he offers - even if only for a month before shutting down due to insufficient funds - where's the harm in it? People try their luck all the time and as long as he's not scamming anyone or directly harming any of you, you have nothing to complain about. Sure, it's far from ideal to fragment the customer base among a ton of come and go hosts, but we live in a to some degree free world and people are welcome to smash their heads against the wall as many times as they'd like if they don't learn the first time around.

Personally, I'll be sure to stay away from any host who's publicly bullying people in this community or elsewhere, even if they deserved it. Have some respect for yourself and mind your own business.