Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Kimsufi Bons Plans with RAID 1 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Kimsufi Bons Plans with RAID 1

13»

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member

Stock épuisé for me.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2013

I had 6 showing up in the browser, even pressed F5 a lot of times, but after your posts here tried force-reload (Ctrl+Refresh in Chrome, seems to be Shift+Refresh in Firefox), and then indeed it changed to "Stock épuisé". They seem to have some server-side proxying/caching there.

I think I will place this in my crontab :D

curl -s http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/bons_plans/index.xml | grep "Stock épuisé" > /dev/null || echo zomg they have stock
  • jcalebjcaleb Member

now it is out of stock.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited May 2013

Stock showing as 12 available right now. I assume these are fraud/unpaid orders/etc.

• FreekFreek Member

And it's sold out again

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited May 2013

My crontab thingie above tells me they had stock for 6 hours approximately from 02:00 UTC to 08:00 UTC. But meh whatever, give us a new offer already OVH :)

• earlearl Member

@rm_ said: give us a new offer already OVH :)

I agree! wish the kimsufi special was not a yearly offer I would dump my e2180 for the e6500 deal for sure, but then again not sure how much more powerful this server is even considering it has VT.