Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Passive income? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Passive income?

1235»

Comments

• @kalam said: @NickGH I'm pretty sure that the cost of electricity will be more than your bitcoin return, especially mining with a CPU.

it will be until my new quad crossfire rig is finished :)

• NightNight Member

I'm quite amazed how far my BTC has come... Only mined with my GPU for a couple days last year.. and that small fraction of BTC was worth nearly $40 USD when I checked today.. Needless to say I cashed that out to SecureDragon (since it's pretty difficult to get BTC to PayPal) before the market crashes, hah.

• @joepie91 said: Instead of doing so, you just throw a bunch of crap along the lines of "you're not going to understand it anyway" and attempt to shut down the discussion, having the "last word".

Yes, a side-effect of what I said was attempting shutting down the discussion. Not so I could have the last word, but because we differ such in life views in general (from what I gather from your other threads) that I don't think I can make my point clear to you. No offence. Just an observation I am making. Correct me if I'm wrong. And, as a precautionary measure: if you want to discuss this in detail, please PM me or start a new thread on Offtopic, as these discussion derail threads :)

Besides, I tend to resort to black-and-white some times in discussions and you also seem to suffer from that (again, no offence), so we'll end up in a Chris-Kris or Kris-24khost bitch-fight in no time, which is not what I want (sorry Kris, no offence).

• ztecztec Member

@joepie91 said: This sounds suspiciously much like internet marketing.

That's one paranoid article.
    However in every sector there are active scammers.
    I always offer a refund policy and never sell information.