Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Prometeus to offload VPS business to Eastern Europe - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Prometeus to offload VPS business to Eastern Europe

12346

Comments

  • NeoNeo Banned

    They dont move anything, it was a joke.... but they added the new location.

  • erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited April 2013

    @pubcrawler said: That said, any other provider in the LEB market would think VOX was a great bargain. But, Prometeus should know better. So I call it a prank.

    Promoteus' LEB offers don't make much profit as stated earlier. I think the move isn't a joke, the name "ballsvps" is, but just to get your attention so you would see the coupons.

    But hey, ping to Romania is about the same as Italy! I like Romania more than Italy tbh

    EDIT:

    @Neo said: but they added the new location.

    or that

  • What's the happy faces, people? You will all get moved to Romania.

  • Where's the new location @Neo? Missed the true memo on that.

    Is this really going to be a second location? I think the entire thing is just a fools stunt.

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

    @DalComp said: What's the happy faces, people? You will all get moved to Romania.

    Right...

  • @pubcrawler said: Is this really going to be a second location? I think the entire thing is just a fools stunt.

    I think they will add it, and this is the publicity to announce it

  • Romania, well if it is Voxility, forget about it. Bad idea to be a cheapskate and upstream only them.

  • So, what of the coupons still work? :P

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

    @pubcrawler said: Bad idea to be a cheapskate and upstream only them.

    It has a mix and also you can purchase L3 only links.

  • April fool, no?

  • @yomero said: So, what of the coupons still work? :P

    Just the old 40JAN2013...

  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

    @yomero said: So, what of the coupons still work? :P

    2 late :P

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

    There are still a couple 45% around or were last time i checked. Probably too insignificant for the average LET user :D

  • @Maounique said: There are still a couple 45% around or were last time i checked.

    Imaginary thanks... :P

  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

    @yomero said: Imaginary thanks... :P

    my sig is dedicated 100% to you

  • @netomx said: my sig is dedicated 100% to you

    I missed. :|

  • VladorzVladorz Member
    edited April 2013

    wow take it easy guys... Romania is safe and it has one of the best internet connections in the world. oh and ir may be in missle range from iran but USA is already working on a missle shield supposed to protect Europe from their (iranian) rockets. and guess where they are building it? Romania

    btw i would have loved this :D

  • I'm almost believe it. (-_-")

  • @budingyun said: I'm almost believe it. (-_-")

    me too, as we dont celebrate april fools here

  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited April 2013

    @jcaleb said: me too, as we dont celebrate april fools here

    @budingyun said: I'm almost believe it. (-_-")

    Thanks guys, put some effort into it to make it credible, I think from now on we will have to take a vacation on the 1st, it will be hard to outdo it and anything we'll say will not be believed even if it would have been true. Also, was a good coincidence this year with the Easter so was the best shot we got.
    Ppl already dont believe us outside the 1st of april, so...

  • i was almost in tears when i read your first post

  • you made my evening buddy. :D lots of laughs.

    thanks again @Maounique.

    GMT-4 here, so good night.

  • I woke up this morning.. checked this thread and nearly died. WTF. Moving from IT to RO.

    Then I saw the promo codes and now I am disappointed that they don't work anymore ;(

  • @Shigawire said: Then I saw the promo codes and now I am disappointed that they don't work anymore ;(

    LOL.. Same with me

  • DavidxDavidx Member
    edited April 2013

    Haha, when I first read this on my phone I was like "oh shiz, whatthecrap I just got my first Prometeus VPS...wait ballsvps?! SERIOUSLY?! AT LEAST COME UP WITH A NICER NAME IF YOUR GOING TO MOVE MY VPS!". I totally forgot about April 1st. I was on the verge of a panic attack.

  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

    You know I like to have trusted hands near the DC so new locations (if any) will make no exception :-)

  • mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited April 2013

    @David_P said: Haha, when I first read this on my phone I was like "oh shiz, whatthecrap I just got my first Prometeus VPS...wait ballsvps?! SERIOUSLY?! AT LEAST COME UP WITH A NICER NAME IF YOUR GOING TO MOVE MY VPS!". I totally forgot about April 1st. I was on the verge of a panic attack.

    lol

    Me too. I woke up, grabbed my phone and, still sleepy, this was the first thing I saw. After about 30 seconds it got to me :P

    Too bad I missed out on the coupon hunt. Ah well, I can't complain :-)

    Kudos and +1 on the joke, @prometeus and @Maounique! :-D

    @prometeus said: You know I like to have trusted hands near the DC so new locations (if any) will make no exception :-)

    Well, if you ever want to expand to The Netherlands, give me a call :-)

  • budingyunbudingyun Member
    edited April 2013

    @jcaleb said: me too, as we dont celebrate april fools here

    I now today is April Fools, but their acting look almost real. Hehe.

    @Maounique said: Thanks guys, put some effort into it to make it credible, I think from now on we will have to take a vacation on the 1st, it will be hard to outdo it and anything we'll say will not be believed even if it would have been true. Also, was a good coincidence this year with the Easter so was the best shot we got.

    Ppl already dont believe us outside the 1st of april, so...

    Damn it, you are good actor. :p Uncle @prometeus too.

  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

    @mpkossen said: Well, if you ever want to expand to The Netherlands, give me a call

    Thanks :-)

  • FreekFreek Member

    @prometeus said: You know I like to have trusted hands near the DC so new locations (if any) will make no exception :-)

    @mpkossen said: Well, if you ever want to expand to The Netherlands, give me a call :-)

    I am an expert Philips head screwdriver operator. Looking forward doing business with you as well ;)

Sign In or Register to comment.