Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SpeedyKVM - v-Dedicated 2 Review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SpeedyKVM - v-Dedicated 2 Review

13»

Comments

• All this thread has done is make me want a speedykvm v-dedicated but I have no use for it :(

Thanks a lot @MrGeneral and @jarland :(

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

Using Incero since 2012. Till now, no issue and except June-July small down time. Recently I purchased SpeedyKVM V-Dedicated till now everything is perfect.

Thanked by 3MikeA ryanarp MikePT
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited September 2016

jarland said: MikeA said: Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Hate it when that happens, you only never notice after the first spoonful is in your mouth.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@IThinkUFailed said:
    All this thread has done is make me want a speedykvm v-dedicated but I have no use for it :(

Thanks a lot @MrGeneral and @jarland :(

Do nested virt or something :P

• @camjac251 said:
    If you had livechat on mxroute, would you do the same thing as what Incero did to me? I feel like anyone would have handled it better than they did since I was terminated just because it annoyed them a little. Even though I was a paying customer, they did not see any reason to see past it.

Low End Providers handles Low End Customers in a typical low end PR fashion. Don't think you'll find this kind of behavior with hosts that has proper support department. Reminds me of how I went ape shit with Namecheap because I felt their VPS support level isn't as advertised and yet their support reps. behaved professionally through out the whole ordeal. But hey, I'm here looking for cheap deals, I can stomach low end PR attitude for a good bargain.

• MrGeneral said: Do nested virt or something

did you try that and if so did it work?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Falzo said:

MrGeneral said: Do nested virt or something

did you try that and if so did it work?

Didnt try TBH, but I'm sure they can enable it if needed.

• i'm tempted to buy one but dont work for hosting, i need at least 5 ips for each reseller.

=(

• I wanted to buy one of these too, but I don't feel safe with a single disk.

• MrGeneral said: Hmm, I see. I never had a single bad experience with Incero/Gordon, at all.

Yes you have, you had a rant about them not paying you the commission...