Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yahoo security breach confirmed - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Yahoo security breach confirmed

13»

Comments

• HxxxHxxx Member

More important, why reviving an old thread...

• @DewlanceVPS said:

@robohost said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@robohost said:
    is that your business strategy?

I am saying this is business strategy of Yahoo, LinkedIn and thousands of big company who simply say sorry that 100 billion account details stolen. Why hackers do not stole data of google? Because Google earn enough money so its easy way for Yahoo, etc to sell customers data.

Do you have a proof for your statements?and what's the guarante that's not your business strategy?

Lol, Today I read a news that CEO of Yahoo agree that it was hacked because Yahoo allowed hackers to hack it and she did not got bonus. Of-course hackers payed her a lot of money so who cares about small amount.

Now I have a proof: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/technology/yahoo-hack-lawyer-resigns-ceo-bonus.html

Once again, do you have aby proof of your earlier statement and your new statement?

Of-course hackers payed her a lot of money so who cares about small amount.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

@robohost said:

Once again, do you have aby proof of your earlier statement and your new statement?

Of-course hackers payed her a lot of money so who cares about small amount.

Seems you did not read my previous response and come here to post anything like "show proof".. Read my previous response and you will find proof.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited March 2017

@robohost said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@robohost said:

I am saying this is business strategy of Yahoo, LinkedIn and thousands of big company who simply say sorry that 100 billion account details stolen. Why hackers do not stole data of google? Because Google earn enough money so its easy way for Yahoo, etc to sell customers data.

Do you have a proof for your statements?and what's the guarante that's not your business strategy?

He think so, so it must be so. Are you implying he could be wrong?

• @deadbeef said:

@robohost said:

@DewlanceVPS said:

@robohost said:

He think so, so it must be so. Are you implying he could be wrong?

Ah thanks to enlighten me, his opinion must be right