Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday?

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:
    If anyone with LES services is affected by this could you let me know here please, I have not heard from Ryan either and I do not know if it is just the higher and packages or all of them including LES users.

I have (or better had) a big evoburst vps in la and some mega in la and germany.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@anonym_user that's not LES either.

• WildManWildMan Member
    edited September 2016

BVZ-FL01 is down too !!! How Ryan will handle this ? i have WA01 LA01 and FL01 down, i hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible , if not ill start recuring to alleged authorities iv just renewed almost all services that i "own" there

• @AnthonySmith said:
    If anyone with LES services is affected by this could you let me know here please, I have not heard from Ryan either and I do not know if it is just the higher and packages or all of them including LES users.

Mine is fine and solus is still up.

NAT Service: NAT-256

Hostname: removed
    Internal IP: 192.168.16.188
    Username: virtuser30(removed)

• AnthonySmith said: Ok so none neither of those are actual LES packages

I know, but just wanted to let you know because afaik they are in the same nodes.

But, if you mean, finding affected LES clients to look for a solution to this issues, then indeed, that isn't my particular case.

• Wasn't Ryan @AutoSnipe? Not that it will help to shout out his name ... his last login was a week ago on 09 Sept.

(NL01 is still going strong.)

• @angstrom said:
    (NL01 is still going strong.)

Noticed that too. I guess the trouble makers left interest and left the node. :P
    Btw. no other downtimes detected, LA and NC running fine. The box on the new DE node introduced about a week ago does too.

• Their ssl certificate is unavailable but whmcs redirects to it. I don't get why they are changing the name of the company from, Evoburst Solutions, to VirtWire Global LTD, now to NetRoute Internet Solutions.. and these 3 in the past 2-3 years from when i am their client. Didn't had a vps with 90+ days of uptime, there are problems all day long, and the stability is shittie.. This was my last year with them as paying client. I have better uptime on my server at home than with their services.

• @WildMan chill baby, there is no authority to take care about ghosts >:)

• @Catalin said:
    I don't get why they are changing the name of the company from, Evoburst Solutions, to VirtWire Global LTD, now to NetRoute Internet Solutions.. and these 3 in the past 2-3 years from when i am their client.

Where did you get that information about another recent change?

• @Bochi .. from here , is registered by Evoburst Solutions, and VirtWire's IP addresses where switched from Evoburst to VirtWire, and now to NetRoute.. you can do the math.

Thanked by 1Bochi
  • CatalinCatalin Member
    edited September 2016

Even speaking about EvoBurst/VirtWire/NetRoute it take me with my mind to GreenValueHost and other second-hand providers. Not all people are stable in business like @Francisco or other business owners.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Virtwire's involvement with LES is over, I have removed all plans from the LES site and support will no longer be offered on the LES forum for Virtwire (NanoVZ) customers.

I suggest people do what they have to do to contact them through their standard support methods and or payment processors if you are affected.

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited September 2016

Well, actually that was pretty predictable, performance was kinda crappy on LES compared to GestionDBI/Inception lots of complains and then there website had issues, response times increased.....

Actually I asked myself, why that Provider was still in LES.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @WildMan said:
    BVZ-FL01 is down too !!! How Ryan will handle this ? i have WA01 LA01 and FL01 down, i hope that this will be fixed as soon as possible , if not ill start recuring to alleged authorities iv just renewed almost all services that i "own" there

You forgot, all DE are also down.

• @anonym_user said:

Actually, that's wrong! Mine is up and running fine.
    Did you miss the node change and therefore the IP address change about a week ago? ;)

• cochoncochon Member
    edited September 2016

anonym_user said: You forgot, all DE are also down

My Frankfurt Dusseldorf NanoVZ VPS is still running fine, though it was down all day on 13th. The recent server merge and IP change was in Falkenstein, which is probably what's affected.

Interestingly a different LowEndSpirit provider was offering service in Falkenstein on LES, from yesterday before Virtwire was kicked out of the tent. Somebody must have had a heads up, it doesn't look good for the NanoVZ side of things moving forward.

Edit: Dusseldorf (NAT-DE01B) not Frankfurt, having a bad geography day

• Another provider doing a @goodhosting?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • yomeroyomero Member
    edited September 2016

@Bochi said:

@anonym_user said:

Did you miss the node change and therefore the IP address change about a week ago? ;)

Ok, a quick amend, I can enter to my server node which says "NAT-DE02A - Falkenstein, Germany". Is up, and with an IP which I didn't know. I am aware of some changes but this one is new to me or I never received that mail.

And the one which says "NAT-DE01A - Düsseldorf, Germany" is the dead one.

• @Bochi said:

I haven't got a mail or announcement that the IP has been changed. You may can provide me the new IP? :)

@Nekki said:
    Another provider doing a @goodhosting?

I switched to @ssdnodes they seem to be doing very well!
    And the support is **friendly **and fast!

• n0Todayn0Today Member
    edited September 2016

Man i really like Ryan and the service he gave us the past years but can we get an explanation about what the hell is happening because i just renewed 2 services for 10$ per month and i have another yearly subscription that has 10 months left. Seattle is down for what 7 days now?
    And i just noticed that we can't order any new packages. SSL expired today as well.

• WildManWildMan Member
    edited September 2016

ok FL01 got the same erros as WA01 and LA01 "The node is currently locked" i'v already noticed my country authorities about this "DECO" they'll take a look as i have the company name/location and registration number, as i have 8budged/Special offers/BVZ so there is nothign beside $8 there* services there and 3 are down and all are yearly bills i have almost all expiring at the end of 2017 , they told me they will be able to make a clear search if one of my services are DOWN more then 30 days Portugal/-/UK i'v send them the virtwire AUP/and "old name"Evoburst AUP so now i have to wait !!! i hope Ryan will handle this well and came back with a good explenation and fix all this !!!

• Just got this email:

Hello,

As you may have already heard, VirtWire Global is shutting down, this was caused by many reasons, including those of our providers. Something which we choose not to go into for the sake of good sportsmanship, as well as an ongoing personal/family issue.

We have had lengthy discussions with multiple providers to take over our nodes in various locations to build on what we have already created, but so far this has not come to fruit as we had hoped.

One provider we have contacted is David from GestionDBI (AKA DeepNetSolutions) who has setup some servers in locations to cater for customers from VirtWire Global,

Unfortunately due to the nature of the business where most of the plans we offer are purchased as Annual billing cycles, this has caused the issues for providers to jump on board to snap up our nodes.

But, David from GestionDBI has informed us that he will honor the additional timeframe of customers servers with any purchase on his platform.

for example (128mb NAT VPS expires in January, purchases a new service today from GestionDBI, and ticket's in providing the latest invoice from us to one of GestionDBI's staff, and the service will be extended out for the remaining period in addition to the new service period.)

At current, this email is only sent to those on NAT IPv4 plans, as we have not reached an agreement with any other providers about the Dedicated IPv4 locations as of yet.

Data from the VPS' in question can be available to GestionDBI on request through their ticketting system, you must provide the Internal IPv4 and utilize the same (or provide) email address that was attached to the service for the data to be provided.

Otherwise, we urge you to create your own full data backups of all services you possess.

GestionDBI has also setup a small information page for you to view with more information about this offer: https://www.gestiondbi.com/migration-from-virtwire-global-ltd/

During this time we will continue negotations with other providers for the services under the Dedicated IPv4 offerings.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused,

Regards,
    Ryan B

• Well, the mail talks about "NAT offers", and the gdbi site about LES vps.

So, I wonder what can we do the customers of the megavz NAT services. Still NAT, but no LES.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@yomero said:
    Well, the mail talks about "NAT offers", and the gdbi site about LES vps.

So, I wonder what can we do the customers of the megavz NAT services. Still NAT, but no LES.

If you check correctly our website, we specified LowEndSpirit, NanoVZ and MegaVZ offers.

Regards, David

Thanked by 2yomero BeardyUnixGuy
  • @yomero said:

You have to scroll down, there's a fancy JS animation that doesn't trigger until you scroll.

Thanked by 1yomero
  • Indeed people, I didn't scrolled down and opened that extra sections. Thanks, I will be contacting you about my particular case.

Thanked by 1gestiondbi
  • My memory is fading, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time that @davidgestiondbi has assisted customers who were with a host that was deadpooling.

All in all, thanks @davidgestiondbi for providing some safety net for those customers who were/are affected. I'll be sure to keep you guys in mind next time I have reason to purchase some virtual metal.

• @davidgestiondbi can you add more 64MB packages? LA and DE are quite far apart. And thanks for stepping in with the migration offer.

• So basically we must purchase a new service from GestionDBI (beeing a stable provider) and to the new service will be added the time remaining from VirtWire + the time from GestionDBI, right ?

Thanked by 1gestiondbi