Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with Virtwire/Evoburst since yesterday?

Comments

• I have a NL server too and it has been down for at least 4-5 hours (I don't know before that). https://my.virtwire.com keeps timing out.

504 Gateway Time-out
    nginx/1.10.1

• VPS (NL) down

control-panel unreachable (502 Bad Gateway, nginx/1.8.0)

client portal unreachable (504 Gateway Time-out, nginx/1.10.1)

This is by far the worst vps-hosting I have ever seen!

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Jack said:
    Gordan probably decided to increase their price by 200% just before their next invoice he likes doing that.

All i'll say is yikes >_>

Francisco

• Fuck this. Have liked them so far but the downtime gets annoying. Moving stuff right right now.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Jack said: Gordan probably decided to increase their price by 200% just before their next invoice he likes doing that.

It is more likely it is related to Incero changing seattle to a contract only location. They do not offer month to month services there anymore.

• utamautama Member
    edited September 2016

My vps in LA still down since 3 days agox and no announcement made for that location. Ticket still not replied too

• JarryJarry Member
    edited September 2016

Any hall of fame shame here? I'd like to nominate Virtwire/Evoburst...

• My 2 vps in LA still down since 4 days and no announcement . Ticket still not replied too.
    Virtwire/Evoburst, loser of emergency management and communication!

• Finally some "welcome-message" on client-portal:

Hello
    OVZ-WA01 & BVZ-WA01 are currently down, We are aware of the issue and are working on getting a resolution with Incero.

--- at current, it seems as though a resolution with Incero will not be coming to light. A post will go out shortly to announce this.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Probably anti-dated, I could not see it last week. Anyway, downtime ~week? That's too much even for LEB! Time to close business, folks...

• @Jarry said:
    Finally some "welcome-message" on client-portal:

Hello
    OVZ-WA01 & BVZ-WA01 are currently down, We are aware of the issue and are working on getting a resolution with Incero.

--- at current, it seems as though a resolution with Incero will not be coming to light. A post will go out shortly to announce this.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Probably anti-dated, I could not see it last week. Anyway, downtime ~week? That's too much even for LEB! Time to close business, folks...

It's not antedated, it sits there since last week. But so is the message, that "a post will [...] shortly [...] announce this... :/

• rZrrZr Member
    edited September 2016

NL down

edit: vps back online

• andikliveandiklive Member
    edited September 2016

@Jack said:
    Gordan probably decided to increase their price by 200% just before their next invoice he likes doing that.

probably this.

well, i just need node online at least 1 hour to make a latest backup.

• I heard virtvire is deadpooling, they may want to quit business.

• @anonym_user said:
    I heard virtvire is deadpooling, they may want to quit business.

That wouldn't surprise me, since there are no longer any packages available for sale on their site, coupled with extended radio silence about the SEA issue. All I want at this point is to get my data backed up before they trash it completely.

• I hope that they don't deadpool (I added some funds to my account earlier this year!), but it's not an encouraging sign that they aren't not advertising new services at the moment ... but perhaps this is a temporary measure until they get things under control.

• bump up, how is going on now? my 2 vps ....still dead

• My LA01 was down too

almost a week

• Is this disease spreading, coz my Atlanta vps has been doing okay (or at least what passes for ok with evo) during this.

• ATL01 and NL01 are up at this time. I can't speak for the other locations, but I guess that WA01 is still down, given the announcement.

Hopefully, the problem isn't spreading and that the existing issues are location-specific, but of course, it's hard to know without further information from VirtWire.

• BochiBochi Member
    edited September 2016

So, looks like shit has hit the fan!
    Even the SSL certificate expired today... :/
    But I am still thinking he will come up with a reason for all this, he was always a nice guy at least. Don't dissappoint me! :P

• My VPS is offline for about a week now.
    All signs (no announcements/ticket responses, no new hosting packages, ssl certificate expired) suggest that they are going out of business.

But please provide us at least a backup of our data.

RyanB always was a nice guy from what I've seen on the forums.

• My VPS is offline for about a week now without no announcements/ticket responses.
    This is a huge strike to confidence of LEB users. I guess, Virtwire/Evoburst has jump in Deadpool.:(. My automatic backup app saved me.

• jcsoft said: My VPS is offline for about a week now. All signs (no announcements/ticket responses, no new hosting packages, ssl certificate expired) suggest that they are going out of business.

Where is your VPS? But, yes, it doesn't look good.

My impression is that Evoburst did well last year (2015). It grew very quickly (they had good offers), but perhaps too quickly. I never really understood the reason for the sudden name change (to Virtwire) at the beginning of this year, and then the new web site was always under construction.

The party seems to be over a bit too soon ...

• So, my DE vps is down too now. They are deadpooling!
    Save your data as fast as possible and move!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

If anyone with LES services is affected by this could you let me know here please, I have not heard from Ryan either and I do not know if it is just the higher and packages or all of them including LES users.

Thanked by 2gestiondbi yomero
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    If anyone with LES services is affected by this could you let me know here please, I have not heard from Ryan either and I do not know if it is just the higher and packages or all of them including LES users.

Mine is (was?) a BudgetVZ at $10 a year I picked up back at the beginning of 2015, I would assume that counts as low end. Definitely affected, down for well over a week now (BVZ-WA01).

• I have "mega" services, but they are at the same nodes afaik. My LA, FR and NC are ok. The DE machines are unreachable.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

vpsierra said: Mine is (was?) a BudgetVZ at $10 a year I picked up back at the beginning of 2015, I would assume that counts as low end. Definitely affected, down for well over a week now (BVZ-WA01).

yomero said: I have "mega" services, but they are at the same nodes afaik. My LA, FR and NC are ok. The DE machines are unreachable.

Ok so none neither of those are actual LES packages then, the LES are going to be 128mb packages for around €3.00 p/year.

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@AnthonySmith said:

vpsierra said: Mine is (was?) a BudgetVZ at $10 a year I picked up back at the beginning of 2015, I would assume that counts as low end. Definitely affected, down for well over a week now (BVZ-WA01).

yomero said: I have "mega" services, but they are at the same nodes afaik. My LA, FR and NC are ok. The DE machines are unreachable.

Ok so none neither of those are actual LES packages then, the LES are going to be 128mb packages for around €3.00 p/year.

In Ryan language: Anthony is looking for NanoVZ customers impact.

Thanked by 1AnthonySmith
  • Kind of ironic, perhaps: NL01 is more responsive at the moment that it has often been over the past months. I guess that the troublemakers are gone, which is good, but now it's sad to think that these may be the final days ...