Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solusvm alternative? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Solusvm alternative?

124»

Comments

• @AnthonySmith said:

tragic said: @AnthonySmith Maybe if @virtualizor starts hitting your issues and feature request SolusVM will feel threatened again and start development. Isn't that what happened last time?

Pretty much yeah, I wont even consider virtualizor again until they sort out the master<>slave situation though.

What do you not like about our master slave implementation ?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@virtualizor said:

@AnthonySmith said:

tragic said: @AnthonySmith Maybe if @virtualizor starts hitting your issues and feature request SolusVM will feel threatened again and start development. Isn't that what happened last time?

Pretty much yeah, I wont even consider virtualizor again until they sort out the master<>slave situation though.

What do you not like about our master slave implementation ?

That it's not a master slave system

• Foul said: I've got a quite a few files decrypted, jesus the way they use syntaxs.

The way SolusVM works, it's impossible to read the original syntax.

• TamerciagaTamerciaga Member, Host Rep
    edited October 2016

@AnthonySmith said:

@virtualizor said:

@Foul said:

I stick with Virtualizor anyday now over Solus.

Thank you. We try hard to maintain our code and also write the least code to achieve the best results.

Maybe if I make a list of the 100+ active unresolved issues and minor feature requests I have with solusvm that they are doing nothing about it would help you get better results.

Never thought I would say this but I might install virtualizor again.

Virtualizor actually works okay, the design and styling is shit but I have no complaints about the functionality.

• Look at the bright side. If SolusVM v2.0 is not released this year, and if OnApp doesn't start listening to their customers, they wouldn't need to release the v2 next year at all!

More power to the opensource community out there! OpenStack, OpenNebula FTMFW!

Thanked by 1DETio
  • OpenStack / Fleio seems to be getting more popular now...!