Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to End Of Reality? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to End Of Reality?

Comments

• krokro Member

LEB/LET is getting a bit dirty around the edges.
    Someones making a chunk somewhere!

• Why address the community when you're making an easy what, $10,000 off advertising a month?

I'd ignore everyone too.

• Don't let this thread die!

• @Jack well keeping this thread on the first page will most likely help him notice

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Jack said: I personally think that @Chief isn't trying to hide anything, it's possible that he might be busy with I.R.L work?

I'm sure if he gets an hour or so he'll write us a paragraph with why it was removed and such.

@Bogdacutuu no point..

He must not have had a free hour for the past few months then.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Jack

Not so sure about that.
    He is probably busy with something else, you know how long it was since the comment about the thanks button comming back?

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@MikHo said: He is probably busy with something else, you know how long it was since the comment about the thanks button comming back?

Not really counting the days, but it has been a veeeery long time and a veeeery long overdue promise.

• @MikHo said: He is probably busy with something else, you know how long it was since the comment about the thanks button comming back?

He's an admin, he's supposed to take care of this site.

• @joepie91 said: He must not have had a free hour for the past few months then.

He's probably got better things to do than feed the trolls.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@Bogdatucuu
    My point exactly, since it takes this long ( and still not fixed ), how long do you think it will take to respond to all this?
    He os the admin/owner but is to busy with other things. It would be nice with some attention.

• It seems this thread sparked another thread here, if anyone hasn't seen yet:
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/9058/ownership-of-letleb

• Insurrections aren't pretty :)

End of Reality folks just said they are aware of LEB/LET's actions and no comment.

Noticed they were a DDoS magnet in February. Wonder if it had any bearing on changing locations or if it just was fashionable coincidence.

Strange situation since EOR was believed to be a CVPS/CC front company in the past.

• @chief is back in the house, just deleted and locked a thread, so will he respond any of us?

Let's wait.

• Let the ban hammers fall :) The natives are restless.

• tommytommy Member

what is all of us suddenly left ? he'll listen to us ?
    and no one interesting posting here, because we're not robot. Do what ever you want, but at least give reason.
    We'love LEB?LET that why many people asking about this

• @tommy said: what is all of us suddenly left ? he'll listen to us ?

and no one interesting posting here, because we're not robot. Do what ever you want, but at least give reason.
    We'love LEB?LET that why many people asking about this

I don't think he is going to reply to any of these threads...

• He just came because someone reported a thread.

• @Liam said: We hide and remove offers from time to time when there are issues. LEB/LET are not the villain here. The reason there has been no response is because this is a private matter being sorted out in private.

From an earlier post in another thread it seemed that End Of Reality did not know what was going on either. When you say in 'private', with whom are you sorting this out?

• @Liam said: As this is a private matter, so I cannot go into much detail - especially as I'm not handling it. This is between management of EOR & LEB/LEt. This is the last I'll say on this specific subject.

And I would respect that decision entirely, had there not been a lack of knowledge initially on End Of Reality's end and a thread 'deactivated' subtly without any notice, as if to hide something.

• I think Chief said it enough.

@Zigara said: I'm curious how many other posts have been deleted that we don't know about?

@Chief said: Quite a few, not a huge amount but a few when they end up as an issue in my inbox with a lawyer's letterhead attached. Precisely why we do not have discussions on SpeedyVDS/Vortex-VPS on here anymore for example.

• @shovenose said: But, every time, I'm entirely ignored.

:)

• Thread, y u sink!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Bogdacutuu said: Thread, y u sink!

Doesn't look like it is anymore...

• @Nekki said: Doesn't look like it is anymore...

That's cause I bumped it

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Bogdacutuu said: That's cause I bumped it

I thought you were referring to the sinking issue earlier when posts weren't bumping the topic back to the top.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

Any updates?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Nope

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited April 2013

@perennate said: Any updates?

IIRC there was a personal dispute between @Chief and the EOR dude. @Chief hasn't shown up since.

This discussion has been closed.