Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS ends distributor program - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS ends distributor program

13»

Comments

• @cbanks said: Wow WHMCS is getting worse and worse as the days go by.... Now they are not even responding to my ticket... This is a sad excuse for a company.

Yes! No updates, bugs, security issues and no improvement! I don´t see any new features that really important or useful. Cloud billing like hour billing or so, nothing. They should be release new automation modules and something, but nothing. Only a few design teaks or so..

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2013

@fileMEDIA said: Yes! No updates, bugs, security issues and no improvement! I

Yup

http://requests.whmcs.com
    ^Seems pointless, they have fall backed so much lately with no updates that are useful the under construction list is getting bigger

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

The cloud part is the one which forced us to look to hostbill and it was not an easy decision.
    Right now it handles the majority of orders.
    Hostbill has some problems too and nobody really wants to make a switch, but when there is no choice...
    No proxmox support, for example, WHMCS is really lagging behind.

• Thank you so much for the heads up & the 50% discount coupon, This will surely help me and many of my resellers.

• With HostBill raising it's price by the double, it seems WHMCS picked a right moment to cash in from the oppurtinity. Wouldn't be surprised if WHMCS raised it's prices too. Unable to digest the reason provided by WHMCS though. I have had no problems with a license from LicensePal. Support provided by WHMCS was fine and I had access to all latest downloads and all the partner offers that they mentioned. Only thing lacking was ability to be a licensed reseller, but I presume if anybody wanted to resell WHMCS license, they would have offciurse bought the license directly. Ah well... time to get the solusvm discount...

• this is the last email i get from them:

LicensePal
    Dear Alejandro,

WHMCS has ended their distributor program with immediate effect and therefore we are no longer able to sell WHMCS licenses. We must emphasise WHMCS had no issues with LicensePal's business practices or customer service and we have held a good relationship with them since their program started seven years ago.

Further details can be found at the WHMCS blog: http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=70247

Existing leased license owners are now being transitioned into being billed directly by WHMCS. For all leased licenses still active with us on 1st May 2013, they will automatically become paid licenses at WHMCS and no further action would be required on your part. They will start invoicing you in May at their official price.

Note: If you have a PayPal subscription currently running, we will be cancelling it on or before 1st May 2013. You can then set up a new one when you receive your first invoice from WHMCS.

As for us, we will continue to offer our range of hosting related software at the usual discounted prices with the support you enjoy. In addition, we will continue to offer installation, integration and upgrade services for WHMCS.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

• I have a feeling the majority of LicensePal's licenses are WHMCS. This is pretty dirty stuff from WHMCS. They've already treated their customers like crap plenty of times.

• any other billing system, with no crap support?

• @dedicados said: any other billing system, with no crap support?

No,hostbill is there,but support is crap

• jhjh Member

Will be putting in some work this summer to add some hosting modules to Billr, then you'll be able to get something good dirt cheap :)