Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndBox: New Offers Guidelines - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndBox: New Offers Guidelines

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

theroyalstudent said: If you didn't see, he mentioned before that he is a longtime lurker, not surprising he knows so much

>

Yeah, and you believe everything people tell you... I find him really suspicious ;-), knows way too much and even mentions things that were written in cesspit. Only registered users are able to read cesspit.

• @MrGeneral said:

theroyalstudent said: If you didn't see, he mentioned before that he is a longtime lurker, not surprising he knows so much

>

Yeah, and you believe everything people tell you... I find him really suspicious ;-), knows way too much and even mentions things that were written in cesspit. Only registered users are able to read cesspit.

Ssssh. I did have an account. Don't want to continue with that username so rather than stir stuff up with people panicking I'm some sort of rule breaker. I did just lurk on that account however. So I am somewhat correct ;)

Anyway nice to meet you el cheapo. Please can you make a blog showing the bargain of the week?

edited August 2016

OpticalSwoosh said: Ssssh. I did have an account. Don't want to continue with that username so rather than stir stuff up with people panicking I'm some sort of rule breaker. I did just lurk on that account however. So I am somewhat correct ;)

Anyway nice to meet you el cheapo. Please can you make a blog showing the bargain of the week?

I'm only interested in contributing to LEB/LET, not to form yet another blog... Hehe.

Still, be a peaceful guy, not a drama queen. That's reserved to Mr. El Cheapo.
    Beaware of @Nekki as well.

P.S: You're aware that you can't have more than one account, unless fully justified and... You can actually request to change your username to the mods?

• @MrGeneral said:

OpticalSwoosh said: Ssssh. I did have an account. Don't want to continue with that username so rather than stir stuff up with people panicking I'm some sort of rule breaker. I did just lurk on that account however. So I am somewhat correct ;)

I'm only interested in contributing to LEB/LET, not to form yet another blog... Hehe.

Still, be a peaceful guy, not a drama queen. That's reserved to Mr. El Cheapo.
    Beaware of @Nekki as well.

P.S: You're aware that you can't have more than one account, unless fully justified and... You can actually request to change your username to the mods?

I've been initiated as a cunt already :)

• And the other account I'm not using anymore it no longer is mine or anyone's. It's been disowned

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    And the other account I'm not using anymore it no longer is mine or anyone's. It's been disowned

Sounds like bullshit.

• @MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    And the other account I'm not using anymore it no longer is mine or anyone's. It's been disowned

Sounds like bullshit.

So did the fact that $3/yr dedicated IP VMs from a reputable provider is possible but it happens :)

@OpticalSwoosh said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

So did the fact that $3/yr dedicated IP VMs from a reputable provider is possible but it happens :)

What are you referring to?

• @MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

What are you referring to?

Virmach haha :)

• @varwww said:
    Isn't technology getting cheaper? Why is the limit raised? Shouldn't it be reduced instead? I am kind of disappointed with this decision. Not even a poll was raised to discuss with the community that this forum is made up of. Please don't become the new WHT.

This isn't discussing LET. This is it's sister site, LEB.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

I think the other account is banned, if this is who I think it is.

Thanked by 2Clouvider MikePT
  • OpticalSwoosh said: Ssssh. I did have an account. Don't want to continue with that username so rather than stir stuff up with people panicking I'm some sort of rule breaker. I did just lurk on that account however. So I am somewhat correct ;)

Could you kindly give me an indication (via PM would be just splendid) of the old username in question? Thank you in advance!

Thanked by 2Clouvider MikePT
  • KobeKobe Member

I miss the $7 point already. This will just be an excuse for providers to up their prices.

Thanked by 1Adduc
  • @OpticalSwoosh

Warning for unnecessary profanity. Next will be corrective action.

Thanked by 2OpticalSwoosh MikePT
  • So now the limit is rised... lowend boxes from the previous $7 to $10 now.
    Actually I feel those unmanaged VPS of $10/Mo cannot be seen as cheap boxes already unless they have a very high spec XD

• @Amitz said:
    Could you kindly give me an indication (via PM would be just splendid) of the old username in question? Thank you in advance!

RobertClarke

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited August 2016

vedran said: RobertClarke

Well, if that is true, then I see no reason for two accounts. @RobertClarke has obviously been unbanned by @jarland quite some time ago. @jarland was probably drunk back then. I see no other reason to unban that guy. However, if it's the case (any proof?), then I would suggest to close @OpticalSwoosh's account in favor of the old one.

And then I would suggest to ban the @RobertClarke account again right afterwards. ;-) But that's just me.

• FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited August 2016

@DewlanceVPS

Is it me or were you once listed at ShamelessHosts?

Also, publicaly emitting your rage doesn't help you gain any future clients.

Thanked by 1zafouhar

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

Ahh. Sounds like someone who used to post a lot, but can't remember who, or when or whatever.

I recognize the writing style tho

@Amitz said:

vedran said: RobertClarke

Well, if that is true, then I see no reason for two accounts. @RobertClarke has obviously been unbanned by @jarland quite some time ago. @jarland was probably drunk back then. I see no other reason to unban that guy. However, if it's the case (any proof?), then I would suggest to close @OpticalSwoosh's account in favor of the old one.

And then I would suggest to ban the @RobertClarke account again right afterwards. ;-) But that's just me.

I'm not a Mod, but IMHO, if the guy would simply share his thoughts / comment, with no profanity and rudeness, he could stay, but he looks like an ass licker.

• Well, @OpticalSwoosh provided an account name via PM to me. It's not @RobertClarke, but a company's account that he claims to no longer be affiliated with. To be honest - I cannot verify this properly. Both accounts have been used from the same country, but not from the same ISP.

@Amitz said:
    Well, @OpticalSwoosh provided an account name via PM to me. It's not @RobertClarke, but a company's account that he claims to no longer be affiliated with. To be honest - I cannot verify this properly. Both accounts have been used from the same country, but not from the same ISP.

Weird...

BTW, my business partner José, whom I told what happened here, briefly, hehe, gave us an idea.

What about a new title for these sort of members, saying "Under Surveillance?"

I couldn't stop laughing with his suggestion!

• @Amitz said:
    Well, @OpticalSwoosh provided an account name via PM to me. It's not @RobertClarke, but a company's account that he claims to no longer be affiliated with. To be honest - I cannot verify this properly. Both accounts have been used from the same country, but not from the same ISP.

I'm on mobile ISP. Not home Hutchinson or whatever it is (Three, not sure if they changed their ASN) is my mobile provider. Or it might be F-Bouygues as that's my current roaming provider?

• @MrGeneral said:

@Amitz said:

Weird...

BTW, my business partner José, whom I told what happened here, briefly, hehe, gave us an idea.

Isn't that the same as verification posts?

@OpticalSwoosh said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Amitz said:

Weird...

Isn't that the same as verification posts?

It's a new title, such as Member or Provider. Under Surveillance would suit much better.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

Ahh. Sounds like someone who used to post a lot, but can't remember who, or when or whatever.

It's a Brit, that should narrow it down.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

You're perspicacious (does this word even exist?). :p

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

@OpticalSwoosh said:
    I'm not judging by your language. But if you come to an English forum to sell products to people who on a whole speak English and you offer support in English then you should be fucking good at English. Offer support only in your native language otherwise

I see many peoples who have a good command over English close their business within 1 year. If you provide good service and support then Language is not a barrier and don't need to be a expert in English. Peoples will only post comment like your English is bad but your service is good.

In business, service is main key. If your English is excellent but your response time is 3 day then no one will want to do business with you but If your English is bad and your response time is good then peoples prefer to chose your company.

This is my experience in hosting business. I am a owner of a successful hosting company.

;P Thanks.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

If it does, I've no idea what it means.

edited August 2016

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@Nekki said:

@MrGeneral said:

@OpticalSwoosh said:

Sounds like bullshit.

If it does, I've no idea what it means.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/dictionary/english/perspicacious

Portuguese guy teaches a British guy, live in LET :p