Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WholeSaleInternet down - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WholeSaleInternet down

Comments

• rdesrdes Member
    edited July 2016

The gateway for this network segment (x.97) seems to be down.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

That was precisely what I had guessed :)

@rdes said:
    @k0nsl: 69.30.201.1xx. Located in R16RK1Uxx

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • rdesrdes Member
    edited July 2016

Last server came back online few minutes ago.
    @k0nsl: why was you curious about ip? Share your thoughts :).

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Well, that didn't last long, did it?

• akhfaakhfa Member

@k0nsl said:

Yeah down again here

• k0nslk0nsl Member

The 69:30.201.* and 69.30.215.* appears to be okay. That's a small comfort, though.

@akhfa said:

@k0nsl said:

Yeah down again here

• Also in 69.30.215.0/24 location S1NB15 and fine.

• I dont its bad for a company to have downtime now and then... but this is too much... they dont give a single fuck on support and I had 3 downtimes in one month...

• k0nslk0nsl Member

It looks like 69:30.201.0/24 and 69.30.215.0/24 went offline shortly after I wrote this post.

@foreverman said:
    I dont its bad for a company to have downtime now and then... but this is too much... they dont give a single fuck on support and I had 3 downtimes in one month...

• rdesrdes Member
    edited July 2016

192.187.121.x is down. My server on 69.30.201.x is up, with one hour uptime.
    It also seems that they stopped replying to tickets.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

I have some services on 69.30.215.0/24and 173.208.214.0/24. Altogether it has been approximately 4hr 30m total downtime today.

@rdes said:

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

@k0nsl said:
    I have some services on 69.30.215.0/24and 173.208.214.0/24. Altogether it has been approximately 4hr 30m total downtime today.

@rdes said:

At least some IP ranges are appearing online, that gives some hope of those two ranges popping online soon

• rdesrdes Member

Server is down, but bandwidth usage graphs (which was unavailable for a week) just came back in my control panel! ;-).

• rdesrdes Member

Anybodys server still down? I did not get a response for ticket from 2h which is kinda strange.

• @rdes said:
    Anybodys server still down? I did not get a response for ticket from 2h which is kinda strange.

Nope all up. Shit happens though :) i'm sure they are working on everything

Thanked by 1rdes
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

All of mine are online as of now.

@rdes said:

Thanked by 1rdes
  • rdesrdes Member

Finally, after 3 hours got reply that they have "heavy queue" and working on restoring services. Better than nothing ;-).

• rds100rds100 Member

How common are power outages in USA?

• @rds100 said:
    How common are power outages in USA?

It seems like very often :p

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2016

@foreverman said:
    I dont its bad for a company to have downtime now and then... but this is too much... they dont give a single fuck on support and I had 3 downtimes in one month...

Use another host then, this sort of aggressive bullshit is why they don't bother trawling through hundreds of support tickets and just fix the issue instead.

Shit happens, if you can't live with a little bit of down time then use another host with better redundancy or build redundancy in to your own service... Which I am guessing is a game server?

Thanked by 3zafouhar telephone sin
  • rdesrdes Member

One of my servers still down, from 8 hours.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

rdes said: One of my servers still down, from 8 hours.

But think of all the money you saved when it was up :)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • rdesrdes Member

Finally up.
    @AnthonySmith: can't argue with that :)).

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep

rds100 said: How common are power outages in USA?

I think the relevant question is probably how common are power outages in whatever specific location the WSI data center is located in...

The US is a big country with very different power infrastructure depending on location.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

I got $0.80 for the downtime (that's ten hours of credit according to them) /laughs

• @k0nsl said:
    I got $0.80 for the downtime (that's ten hours of credit according to them) /laughs

Nocix?

• @k0nsl said:

You are lucky! I have nothing..only the amazing deal back :)
    Anyways I will look to move from WSI to BHS in the near future.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Why do they have so many troubles?

• tommytommy Member

jbiloh said: Why do they have so many troubles?

because they're not part of colocrossing

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • My server is no problem