Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WholeSaleInternet down - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WholeSaleInternet down

Comments

• evantobinevantobin Member
    edited July 2016

Just got this from support:

Your server should be coming back online shortly. We had a power issue that effected a small segment of our servers. The issue has been resolved at this time and the servers should be coming back online.

• @evantobin said:
    Just got this from support:

Your server should be coming back online shortly. We had a power issue that effected a small segment of our servers. The issue has been resolved at this time and the servers should be coming back online.

Yeah got that aswell

• my nocix server down again ..

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@mtoledoce said:
    my nocix server down again ..

Yes they are all down now

• @zafouhar now just for the server to actually come on ha

• @evantobin said:
    @zafouhar now just for the server to actually come on ha

Well all of mine came online for 2-3 mins and now they are back offline

• Was not a power thing, my server came back for 5 minutes and uptime was still going

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2016

@foreverman said:
    Was not a power thing, my server came back for 5 minutes and uptime was still going

I'm just quoting what they told me via support ticket and uptime was reset :)

Edit:

• I got that reply too... Shame on this company

edited July 2016

@foreverman said:
    Was not a power thing, my server came back for 5 minutes and uptime was still going

Isn't it possible that some servers are running off different power infrastructure than others? For the price I'm paying it's feasible that they bought garage sale extension cables that went out.

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Yeah I don't think it's a power issue. If it is, it's a very "inconvenient coincidence"; a power issue was the claimed reason for the last downtime earlier this same month.

• 3 downtimes in 30 days ( if you count today as 2 since it came back then down again, then its 4 ) not something they should have

• @k0nsl said:
    Yeah I don't think it's a power issue. If it is, it's a very "inconvenient coincidence"; a power issue was the claimed reason for the last downtime earlier this same month.

Its definitely a power issue for me and all servers I have as uptime was reset :) maybe there are multiple issues at the same time though

edited July 2016

So is this where we start taking bets?

• @evantobin said:
    So is this where we start taking bets?

My bet is that your server will be back online in 17 minutes :p

• Now 1 come up with reset.

• rdesrdes Member

My 2 servers already came back (uptime 2, and 15 minutes), 2 still down.

• @mtoledoce is right! Click the reset button and your server comes back up

• notgodnotgod Member

11 severs 5 online, 6 down

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • k0nslk0nsl Member

Now all of my services are back online.

• notgodnotgod Member

if you ask just get automatically reply

Thank you for your request. I will take a look at this shortly and update you once I have additional information.

• 2/2 back online

• k0nslk0nsl Member

And one of those 4 outages lasted just about a full minute (15th July)....

@foreverman said:
    3 downtimes in 30 days ( if you count today as 2 since it came back then down again, then its 4 ) not something they should have

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Can you really blame them? I would hazard a well-educated guess and say that they likely see quite the voluminous ticket load when a downtime surpass 30m.

@notgod said:
    if you ask just get automatically reply

Thank you for your request. I will take a look at this shortly and update you once I have additional information.

• @mtoledoce is correct. reboot servers and back online again.

• rdesrdes Member

Not in my case :(. One still down, even after reboots or trying to boot in rescue mode.

• @rdes said:
    Not in my case :(. One still down, even after reboots or trying to boot in rescue mode.

maybe stuck after BIOS loading or stuck in boot loader. Dunno how to check if there is no IPMI :(

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Can you give the IP (just redact last number)? I'm just curious about a thing..

@rdes said:

• @foreverman said:

It's possible some network device your traffic flows through was on the affected infrastructure.

• rdesrdes Member
    edited July 2016

@k0nsl: 69.30.201.1xx. Located in R16RK1Uxx