Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for UTorrent Server - Preferably 1GBPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for UTorrent Server - Preferably 1GBPS

Comments

• @jarland : Stop derailing it. You seem to not understand it at all !

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2013

@darknessends said: You seem to not understand it at all !

Explain to me what I do not understand. I'm not derailing, you started a thread about piracy. I'm on topic. You don't get to be dictator come in here and announce your disrespect and then demand that no one call you on it.

• @darknessends said: gosh ! seems like Kimsufi can be better than having arguments with people here.

Nobody wants to deal with public trackers and the DMCAs that come with them, not even Kimsufi/OVH

Get yourself an invite to a private movie tracker, the selections are better and well organized, and chances of a DMCA are near nil

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@jarland +1 .. but just relax. You can't stop the whole internet from doing what they do everyday.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@texteditor said: Get yourself an invite to a private movie tracker, the selections are better and well organized, and chances of a DMCA are near nil

+100 :)

edited March 2013

@rsk said: but just relax

Oh you know this is entertainment for me ;)

I actually pirate tv shows all the time. But I buy them when the season ends. Grey area. Not in the legal sense, but in that I compensate them according to their terms for my consumption.

• @texteditor said: Get yourself an invite to a private movie tracker, the selections are better and well organized, and chances of a DMCA are near nil

Now that is a worthy suggestion.

• @jarland said: I actually pirate tv shows all the time.

Yeah Yeah ! True colors of Jarland the mighty ! mouse.

• NickkNickk Member
    edited March 2013

@darknessends said: Yeah Yeah ! True colors of Jarland the mighty ! mouse.

You left off the part where he actually pays for them, unlike you.

edited March 2013

@jarland said: I buy them when the season ends

I compensate the creators. What do you do? Oh you just feel entitled to it and don't think they should get paid to continue making the things that you enjoy. Surely everyone else will pay them enough, it's just you doing this right? Pay no mind to the 14,000 seeders.

@Voss said: I wouldn't admit pirating content even if you buy the series later.

Obviously it was a lie to prove a point. I would never do such a thing!

• @Voss said: I wouldn't admit pirating content even if you buy the series later.

Turns out people who sample more spend more
    http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012/10/17/study-finds-pirates-spend-30-more-on-music-than-non-sharers/

• @Nick said: Nick 8:23AM Flag

You left off the part where he actually pays for them, unlike you.

Thats your assumption ! NickyLodeaaan !

@texteditor said: Turns out people who sample more spend more

That study only covered music.

edited March 2013

@texteditor

those who consumed a mixture of legal and illegal content claimed to spend more on that type of content

Ground breaking study there. So factual. Thieves claimed they buy more stuff. Interesting.

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited March 2013

@jarland said: Ground breaking study there. So factual. Thieves claimed they buy more stuff. Interesting.

@jarland said: I actually pirate tv shows all the time. But I buy them when the season ends. Grey area. Not in the legal sense, but in that I compensate them according to their terms for my consumption.

edited March 2013

@texteditor Unless you're suggesting that the OP here who downloads and intends to store the movies is turning around and purchasing them, I believe you're the one really derailing. I am not a large enough sample size nor is what I say grounded in fact for mass consumption beyond off the record conversation.

Jarland = pays for what he watches
    OP = doesn't pay for what he watches

Back on topic about how OP likes to take stuff that he didn't pay for nor has any basic human need for and thinks LET is a place to ask for help about it.

• Yes, I think, I completely believe, This is the place to ask for a decent low end box suggestion. Why dnt u join some ANTI PB forum or something ? And take ur stuff there.

• @jarland you are definitely having great fun with this thread ;)

edited March 2013

@darknessends said: Why dnt u join some ANTI PB forum or something ? And take ur stuff there.

Why don't you just go to hack forums and ask there? You weren't just asking for a low end box, you were asking for a place to break copyright law. That detail was above the rest, and highlighted by your own words.

Thanks for playing :)

@vanarp said: you are definitely having great fun with this thread ;)

This is what happens when my inbox is empty :P

• @jarland : I can see that catalyst host has nothing to do. !!! He is getting a thread derailed, talking stupid and can't understand.

edited March 2013

@darknessends said: I can see that catalyst host has nothing to do. !!! He is getting a thread derailed, talking stupid and can't understand.

Yeah, Catalyst Host is failing because you like to steal from people. What school did you go to so I can write them a letter thanking them for their contribution to society?

Still waiting for you to tell me what I don't understand.

• @jarland said: Yeah, Catalyst Host is failing because you like to steal from people. What school did you go to so I can write them a letter thanking them for their service to society?

Why do not you go check your tickets ?? Or someone complaining about your services on WHT ??

edited March 2013

@darknessends said: Why do not you go check your tickets ?? Or someone complaining about your services on WHT ??

If I go check on the empty list of tickets and the 0 threads on WHT, will that make you actually buy something? Of course not, you can't be bothered to throw pennies at people who entertain you ;)

• Go read some stuff to enhance your linux knowledge as well. Your involvement in derailing a thread shows that you are not using your admin time wisely.

• Uhhh, someone is starting to rage...

Someone please close this, flagged

edited March 2013

@darknessends said: Go read some stuff to enhance your linux knowledge as well. Your involvement in derailing a thread shows that you are not using your admin time wisely.

I don't see how that would make you get a job.

@yomero said: Uhhh, someone is starting to rage...

You just can't let me have my fun can you? ;)

• Ya, get this closed, I ll begin another one so it can keep to only knowledgable people and not Time Pass Admin.

• @jarland : Talking and Derailing on WHT for past 3 hours help you in enhancing yourself?