Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for UTorrent Server - Preferably 1GBPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for UTorrent Server - Preferably 1GBPS

Comments

• marcmmarcm Member

@darknessends - How does 4GB RAM, 8 Cores, 5TB bandwidth, 100GB SSD and a dedicated 1Gbps port at LET price?

• @marcm Where is it located, i'm interested actually.

• marcmmarcm Member

@Dragoon0309 - I am sometimes wondering where people think that all this expensive and fast hardware is coming from and how providers pay for it. Of course it's unrealistic, and VPS servers don't get 1Gbps dedicated ports, they are all shared. But I am sure that @darknessends would like that.

• @darknessends - How does 4GB RAM, 8 Cores, 5TB bandwidth, 100GB SSD and a dedicated 1Gbps port at LET price? - WOW !

• But you know that what exactly I asked, right ?

• @marcm : I am very sure no one can argue on this.

• marcmmarcm Member
    edited March 2013

@darknessends said: But you know that what exactly I asked, right ?

@darknessends - You can always keep dreaming. I want a brand new BMW 760iL for the price of a used Hyundai, but it ain't gonna happen any time soon, will it?

• @marcm : Actually I have a good server in really low prices. So I do believe that one can put this configuration, ahahhaa.

• marcmmarcm Member

@darknessends - Good for you. Then why did you start this thread and wasted everyone's time here if you already have what you need?

• But btw, I find your comment irrelevant now, since I never talked about price, nor about getting a very high profile server in low prices.

The discussion was more onwards to get a provider that can understand my need and let me host with them.

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited March 2013

@darknessends said: @marcm : Actually I have a good server in really low prices. So I do believe that one can put this configuration, ahahhaa.

So leech on that then

• @marcm : I am using that server for different purpose. I need another VPS for this purpose and thus I started the thread.

• I think most of the people have multiple VPS put to multiple different use. Whats so surprising in it that everyone around here seems crazily shouting ?

• @Marcm I assumed it was a dedicated machine for the dedi low end price. I do apologize.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@darknessends said: Whats so surprising in it that everyone around here seems crazily shouting ?

What's more surprising is why you think you are entitled to movies that you did not make while offering nothing to help fund a market that you clearly enjoy benefiting from.

• @jarland : Oh god ! here comes the man that has never used pirate bay !

• @jarland +1

@darknessends You should stop being so rude..

• marcmmarcm Member

@Dragoon0309 - It's all cool, I was just pulling @darknessends leg so to speak teasing him a little bit :-) ... I am trying to tell him that dedicated 1Gbps ports don't really exist (yet) for VPS servers. I saw an add here on LET for $249 for a decent server with 4 x 240GB SSD drives and 32GB RAM. Not bad -> http://www.servermania.com/lowendtalk-specials.htm?utm_source=LET&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=125x125

Maybe a few community members here could get together, lease one of those and share it amongst each other. How's that sound?

• marcmmarcm Member

@jarland - In other words he loves piracy.

@darknessends said: Oh god ! here comes the man that has never used pirate bay !

Yeah, those words you just typed totally justify stealing things that you have no entitlement toward.

• lol, back on track, anyone can tell me a hosting provider acceptable to my usage?

@darknessends said: back on track

Back on track. Why can't you buy the movies?

• marcmmarcm Member

@darknessends - And what are you going to do when those DMCA notices start rolling in?

• marcmmarcm Member

@jarland said: Back on track. Why can't you buy the movies?

@jarland - Ask him where he lives.

@marcm said: Ask him where he lives.

Hopefully somewhere that is blocked from every source of purchasing legitimate goods so that I can feel an ounce of compassion ;)

• gosh ! seems like Kimsufi can be better than having arguments with people here.

@darknessends said: gosh ! seems like Kimsufi can be better than having arguments with people here.

Who is arguing? Just asked why you can't buy stuff, and why you think you should have it if you can't afford it and it provides you with absolutely nothing related to food, shelter, or health care.

• marcmmarcm Member

@jarland - In China you can purchase legitimate DVDs, Blu-Rays, software and so on. China an extremely modern country with a growing economy, and some even believe that it's the future. I talk to some students there every now and then now that I am back in school again as well. Of course there is the occasional bad apple that gives the entire barrel a bad smell. However to your original point: no, you do not need to feel an ounce of compassion for him.

• @jarland : I reserve the right to keep my stuff private. This is a web hosting related forum and not about teaching " How to be more socially productive ! ".

Taking back the derailed thread on track - Please discuss only about suggestions or offers. Thanks

@darknessends said: I reserve the right to keep my stuff private

Which you waived here:

@darknessends said: Movies and all shit

I'm not derailing, you admitted to lacking respect for content creators and you're wondering who here will help you with it.

@darknessends said: Please discuss only

I do what I want.