Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InviteVPS Warning - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InviteVPS Warning

13»

Comments

• @jarland said: Not this week anyway :P

aha. I realize that, but I meant like, if he was(he might need to wait till next week when his next company is online).

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2013

• @MikHo OUCH!

• @Zen said: Per ARIN guidelines you shouldn't need justification for any less than a /26

Interesting! When I signed up with Dacentec not only did they make me fill out a justification form for a /29 but they wanted to SWIP the IP. They said this was mandatory!!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2013

Just offering it on the order page doesn't mean they'll release it all at once. Every provider I've dealt with will ask for justification for more than a /29 (some exceptions for first order). Doesn't mean they won't bill you for it first though, they expect you to know how things work.

• I require justification for a /32... ;)

• Every provider I've dealt with will ask for justification for more than a /29 (some exceptions for first order)

Dedidirect is (or was in 2011 when I ordered 2 servers from Vee) an exception. 20 usable IPs per server, no justification.

• @KernelSanders said: I require justification for a /32... ;)

No one needs an IPv6 /32!

• plueschopathplueschopath Member
    edited February 2013

@ShardHost said: Why is everyone beating on Dominicl? He seems to be in the right here.

+1

it's his right to get an acceptable justification from the clients.