Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH

1235»

Comments

• yghrvyghrv Member

@VirMach said:

add_iT said: Asia?

We have two locations planned so far for the next 12 months. One of them is in Asia, yes.

Any etc for the new launch? Very interested to get one.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

yghrv said: Any etc for the new launch? Very interested to get one.

No, sorry. We're slowing down with location expansions though to help build up the number of servers in each location, so as I said, expect the next two locations within the next year. One will be sooner than the other. I'm guessing it will be the summer for one location, and then early next year for the other.

• @VirMach Your German node is totally off now, what's up?

• sonicsonic Veteran

Germany KVM node is offline now @VirMach

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

tenpera said: @VirMach Your German node is totally off now, what's up?

sonic said: Germany KVM node is offline now @VirMach

Please check this page for existing outages and if it's not listed, create a ticket - however, we are usually aware of the issue within 5 minutes.

I didn't handle this situation personally, but it looks It looks like there was some connectivity issue at 15:30 that persisted on and off until about 20:30 - I'm not sure what timezone as I've been travelling. I do not see any issues with the nodes directly. It looks to be strictly a network outage. Everyone is eligible for credits per our new 100% uptime guarantee, however, it may not be much credits if, for example, you bought a plan for $3 a year. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

I've requested more information from the datacenter to make sure this is an isolated issue that won't happen again. I'll have Syed update the network issue page with details, if any more are available.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • @VirMach nobody is blaming anybody, it was quite surprising the node went off completely, that's all. Everything is working fine.

• This 2GB kvm in Frankfurt is VERY hard to find a fault with, after first 24hrs.

I would never have tried a new provider without the promotional discount. :)

• I like how clearly @virmach 's TOS defines 'resource abuse'. I'm on board.
    • Thanks to @MrGeneral 's request thread and @bersy .
    Thanked by 1VirMach