Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH

Comments

• LESLES Member

SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

• TomTom Member

Site still down. :( Wanting to buy a vps!

• i guess the server is being DDOS attack...

Thanked by 2Tom VirMach
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2016

seikan said: No looking glass for Germany?

Will be set up soon.

billionaire said: Any plan for London UK soon?

b6688 said: London UK is good location. Will consider to buy again when they launch it.

Unfortunately no London plan any time soon. We basically chose Germany over London and France.

Radi said: Can you do monthly pricing if I buy 1 OpenVZ and 1 KVM of 1 GB RAM?

No, sorry.

brueggus said: CentOS 7 is available in SolusVM after ordering.

We really do need to tidy up our OS selection on the order form. Sorry about that.

mofei828 said: test ip?

Will come with the Looking Glass soon. I'll definitely try to have it set up in a few hours if we don't just have an immense amount of tickets.

K4Y5 said: Also, your site is currently down - Website is offline No cached version of this page is available.

Caster said: Website offline ? dang too many sales...

singhigh said: website is offline now...

Caster said: Database error.

Probably overloaded.

Acacy said: Still cant access the website, need to try one of their vps

LES said: SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections

Yoda said: Site still down. :( Wanting to buy a vps!

singhigh said: i guess the server is being DDOS attack.

Sorry about that. Investigating now. (edit) Definitely does look like an attack, I've enabled strict Cloudflare settings. The attack(s) got through our normal DDoS protection. Sorry I didn't catch it sooner - bad timing.

Over 4 million requests, layer 7.

Thanked by 1Tom
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@VirMach said:

Ouch! That's gotta hurt. But, I guess that comes with the territory when you offer something nice on LET?

K4Y5 said: Ouch! That's gotta hurt. But, I guess that comes with the territory when you offer something nice on LET?

The lower the prices, the larger the attacks.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • TomTom Member

@VirMach said:

Dang. Thanks - Now up, order processed and delivered :)

edited April 2016

Looks like website is about to go down again - just wanted to say we're aware of the situation and actively handling it. (edit) Back up. I'll be on the clock until the attacks finish. I apologize for the inconvenience.

• @VirMach said:
    Looks like website is about to go down again - just wanted to say we're aware of the situation and actively handling it. (edit) Back up. I'll be on the clock until the attacks finish. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Get OVH :P

• Any stock for OVZ 256?

manlivo said: Any stock for OVZ 256?

It sold out pretty quickly. We may increase stock since some people were unable to purchase this plan fairly due to DDoS attacks. If so, I will announce a timing it's put back in stock on this thread.

• VirMach said: Unfortunately no London plan any time soon. We basically chose Germany over London and France.

Ahh poor me :) I've been waiting for London UK since two months ago.
    Another question: is it possible to ask custom ISO linux installation for KVM special 512?

billionaire said: Another question: is it possible to ask custom ISO linux installation for KVM special 512?

Yes.

edited April 2016

SolusVM also being attacked. I apologize for the further inconvenience. Unfortunately, I cannot immediately fix this issue as the panel is not equipped with as much protection and filtering as our main website.

• Do u plan restock 512 kvm plan?

We will be doing a 20 quantity restock for 512MB KVM and 256MB OpenVZ plans. Restocking will occur at 8PM US Central time.

• Your solusvm is down.

hy110120 said: Your solusvm is down.

Not down. We're updating the link and sending out an announcement.

• @VirMach said:
    We will be doing a 20 quantity restock for 512MB KVM and 256MB OpenVZ plans. Restocking will occur at 8PM US Central time.

Can you not?? You are tempting me to buy another... I need my cat to chew my internet cable at that time.

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • _Nic_Nic Member
    edited April 2016

VirMach said: OpenVZ Specials (Linux Only)

VirMach said: ★ 2GB RAM ★

Do you allow Hadoop loads on this VPS (sometimes test loads, it's not full load)? I'd buy 10-16 machines for this.

_Nic said: Do you allow Hadoop loads on this VPS (sometimes test loads, it's not full load)? I'd buy 10-16 machines for this.

As long as you don't break other terms of service. I could see it going both ways. I would definitely get some numbers down first and compare it to our fair use policy.

• daviddavid Member

Finally got a 256. I'm usually too slow. :)

• I also want the 256MB one but 2 AM is difficult!

• BBTNBBTN Member

@VirMach Am I too late for restock? :D

BBTN said: @VirMach Am I too late for restock? :D

Too early. It's been delayed due to SolusVM going down again. Hectic day! We're trying to get everything back up for good and then we'll restock.

Thanked by 2BBTN apidevlab
  • TomTom Member

@VirMach said:
    Too early. It's been delayed due to SolusVM going down again. Hectic day! We're trying to get everything back up for good and then we'll restock.

Amazing offers seem to bring these things! ;(

• BBTNBBTN Member

@VirMach @Yoda I struggle between waiting and getting some sleep.

• TomTom Member

@BBTN said:
    VirMach Yoda I struggle between waiting and getting some sleep.

Haha same 2am here.. Don't know if I wait or not

• It seems like the SolusVM still down. The new URL is having infinite loop.
    Not able to setup my VM now...

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

@seikan said:

It seems like the SolusVM still down. The new URL is having infinite loop.
    Not able to setup my VM now...

Didn't you select the proper OS while placing the order? You can go on about your business using the root login details you should have received in your provisioning mail.