Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $12/YR 1GB OVZ ★ $16/YR 2GB OVZ ★ $21/YR 1GB KVM ★ Windows Avail. ★ EUROPE LAUNCH

Comments

• K4Y5 said: Didn't you select the proper OS while placing the order? You can go on about your business using the root login details you should have received in your provisioning mail.

It is a Windows KVM, I need their VNC to continue setup.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

seikan said: It seems like the SolusVM still down. The new URL is having infinite loop. Not able to setup my VM now...

We were migrating - sorry about that. About to put the plans in stock.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@VirMach said:
    We were migrating - sorry about that. About to put the plans in stock.

Waiting for the stock update. Planning to pick up a couple more this time.

• $8 KVM in stock now and I just purchased one!!! BUT the service is not instantly installed.

• I guess Solus is still spinning around.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

@Yoda @BBTN Looks like the servers are back in stock. Just picked up 2 more of those $3/yr 256MB RAM OpenVZ specials.

Thanked by 1Tom
  • @K4Y5 said:
    Yoda BBTN Looks like the servers are back in stock. Just picked up 2 more of those $3/yr 256MB RAM OpenVZ specials.

does your services installed instantly?

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@singhigh said:
    does your services installed instantly?

No. My invoice hasn't even been marked as 'Paid' yet.

Looks like @VirMach is still struggling with some back-end issues that may have been further complicated by DDoS attacks etc.

Still, and ETA and update would be nice!

• @K4Y5 said:
    Still, and ETA and update would be nice!

ok!

• apidevlabapidevlab Member
    edited April 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    Looks like @VirMach is still struggling with some back-end issues that may have been further
    complicated by DDoS attacks etc.

Can't access Solus or Client Area but hey it's a nice day and the sun is shining :)

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Can you not?? You are tempting me to buy another... I need my cat to chew my internet cable at that time.

That made me smile :)

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@apidevlab said:
    Can't access Solus or Client Area but hey it's a nice day and the sun is shining :)

Client area loads fine. It is just solusvm that is inaccessible over here.

• BBTNBBTN Member
    edited April 2016

@K4Y5 said:
    Yoda BBTN Looks like the servers are back in stock. Just picked up 2 more of those $3/yr 256MB RAM OpenVZ specials.

@VirMach
    Aww. It seems I'm too late for 256MB OVZ now. Still got an 512MB KVM, but would also like a 256 OVZ one. Non instant provision should be no problem. As @apidevlab says.. the sun is shining! :D

edited April 2016

We got the panel back up in time to put the plans in stock but it got attacked again at higher levels. We got SolusVM on Cloudflare as well, which has temporarily broken VNC, but Cloudflare didn't help. I had to eventually go to sleep and the agent that was on couldn't get everything back up at night. Sorry I didn't update you guys last night. LowEndTalk was giving me Cloudflare errors.

People are creating a lot of tickets so we're going to try to get through everything today.

Thanked by 1K4Y5
  • @VirMach Take your time ...:)

• I couldn't open a ticket though, maybe it's something caused by the attack.

hy110120 said: I couldn't open a ticket though, maybe it's something caused by the attack.

I see no downtime or issue on our ticket system, unless Cloudflare accidentally flagged you as part of the attack? We did change our ticket system where it pops up suggestions before you can submit the ticket, so you may have to hit submit twice.

• UmutUmut Member

Do you plan restocking again? 8PM EST was too late for Europe.

Umut said: Do you plan restocking again? 8PM EST was too late for Europe.

This sale's been kind of a mess with all the attacks and a lot of people have messaged me or made tickets requesting other locations. We have limited space on Germany, but we may just restock everything and offer all our locations so there's more room.

We'll make a decision on this after we get everything sorted. We're almost done getting SolusVM back up for good.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@VirMach please release my order . Ticket 771676

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@sonic said:
    VirMach please release my order . Ticket 771676

I am pretty sure he'll get to your ticket once he clears ones above yours' in the queue.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@K4Y5 said:

I hope so :)

Every order in Germany should be up and running. We're syncing the other nodes. SolusVM back up. Going through tickets now.

I've also added quarterly options to the packages due to multiple requests.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • BBTNBBTN Member
    edited April 2016

@VirMach said:
    Every order in Germany should be up and running. We're syncing the other nodes. SolusVM back up. Going through tickets now.

I've also added quarterly options to the packages due to multiple requests.

Thank you for provisioning and good luck with those Tickets! - I'm still couched for an
    an 256MB OVZ but have to get some sleep earlier then yesterday. :D - [Update: 256MB OVZ just became available again. Thanks @VirMach.]

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited April 2016

@VirMach said:

In that case, I haven't received the provisioning message for both the servers that I placed an order for. The service status is Pending for both of them.

I paid the invoice in BTC but it still shows as due. I have already sent the bitpay link in a ticket that I opened yesterday - #819653.

K4Y5 said: I paid the invoice in BTC but it still shows as due. I have already sent the bitpay link in a ticket that I opened yesterday - #819653.

When we enable Cloudflare under attack mode it screws with BitPay API. We've whitelisted the IP addresses they listed, but it seems like they're using others to connect. This results in the payments not going through during attacks.

I'll have this ticket handled for you.

Anyone else: please also create a ticket if you paid via Bitcoin in the past 24 hours.

• @VirMach said:

Do you know when you will restock again?

• @VirMach everything look good. thanks.

TheOnlyDK said: Do you know when you will restock again?

If we do restock and/or add other locations, it will be 8PM EST again - on Monday.

• @VirMach I still get "502 Bad Gateway" error from solusvm. Anything is ok?

• billionairebillionaire Member
    edited April 2016

@VirMach said:
    If we do restock and/or add other locations, it will be 8PM EST again - on Monday.

Got one KVM Germany and definitely I will be waiting for another VirMach special offer, LA/Seattle if possible.

However, don't you think it would be better if you fix solusvm and increase DDos protection first? This European offer has definitely pissed off of some 'competitors'. I've never witnessed before VirMach having large and constant DDos attack just like now.