Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPSCrossing / ColocrossingVPS expands to Atlanta - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPSCrossing / ColocrossingVPS expands to Atlanta

13»

Comments

• consider that LEB is in CC and one of their techs handles the ads. Fairly safe bet that CVPS has some weight around here

Word has been that Biloh himself calls the site ownership and tells them to push ads for customers on CC's network. These pushes have included ads for End of Reality.

They follow a curious path of Chief approving/posting the offer.

I have $50 on LEB/LET are hosted for free by CC. And from that, CC gets to run what it wants for ad pushes.

• Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
    edited February 2013

@pubcrawler said: I have $50 on LEB/LET are hosted for free by CC. And from that, CC gets to run what it wants for ad pushes.

Well if that's actually true then all the providers should stop paying for advertising space here to see how long the site stays online :P

• @pubcrawler said: I have $50 on LEB/LET are hosted for free by CC. And from that, CC gets to run what it wants for ad pushes.

I agree since CC controls the ads
    http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/209674#Comment_209674

• Forgive my drunkeness, but isn't Alex a dual employee of CVPS and CC?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2013

@pubcrawler Best way to tell is email First initial + last name @colocrossing.com and @chicagovps.net and see if either bounces.

On colocrossing facebook page is a picture with the caption:

From left to right, Chuck Andre, Jon Biloh, Alex Vial and Zack Sugg smile for the camera at a New Years get together.

• ChiefChief Member
    edited February 2013

@driverdotim said: So how did post an yu get offer on LEB the same day you get ip?

Chris has always given us offers well in advance of others, in some cases up to two months in advance. We try and publish for hosts (Hudson Valley is another that schedules well in advance) on a particular date when they give us such a huge lead time, IE their Christmas offer was meant to be before Christmas by about a week however due to the number of offers we didn't get it up until after Christmas.

@pubcrawler said: I have $50 on LEB/LET are hosted for free by CC. And from that, CC gets to run what it wants for ad pushes.

Last time I checked you're free to write whatever offer you like under $7 within the guidelines, if you have an issue with other hosts perhaps take it up directly with them.

Either way, i'm tired of @Pubcrawler's consistent diatribe of eDrama, and @CVPS_Chris unable to keep out of it. Both of you go hang in the water cooler for 14 days and sort your issues out privately.

This discussion has been closed.