Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEBRadio needs Donations - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEBRadio needs Donations

124»

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

heh could be interesting/amusing, what's the latest with it then, still need money or resources?

• Well, if you want to interview me sure, but I probably have nothing important to say. Thanks for suggesting me... erm yeah suggesting.

...I'd love to see Burst.net be interviewed AND ipap.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2011

Nvm.

• @KuJoe, wanna be interviewed? And @ramnet

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep

@AnthonySmith : We don't need any more money or resources.

• @SpeedBus said: We don't need any more money or resources.

Because you have xprotocept who just ripps the stuff you need? ;>

Thanked by 2kylix Kairus
    edited December 2011

@japon : I don't know about what he does / what he does not do, I'm just here to get things organised, I don't control the radio nor did I set it up, I bought forward the idea, and the VPS is with xprotocept, not me.

Update after reading that thread pointed out above.
    Also, I'm pulling myself out of this project as I don't want to be clubbed / termed along with other people because of their actions.

If any one is interested, We can start a new one with just podcasts. No music etc.

• I would like to do something like "Interview of the Month"...so, yes I'm with SpeedBus.

@Zero : That would be good, Monthly would be easy to get (produce), edit (if needed) and distribute.

• Mon5t3rMon5t3r Member
    edited December 2011

@japon said: Because you have xprotocept who just ripps the stuff you need? ;>

donated from me.

if you want bashing/shaming xproto then go on. but don't mess it with speedbus etc.

@SpeedBus i'm still with you.. ;)

• @SpeedBus True. We can try.

@Zero : Do we start a new thread or continue here ???

• @SpeedBus start a new thread maybe..

• I think that create a new thread about the new "experiment" is better.