Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net Specials available - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net Specials available

18910111214»

Comments

• @Spacedust said:
    Which drive were you having ? They won't keep my 160 GB SSD ;(

SATA, sorry, I didn't notice that your failure is on SSD...

• SpacedustSpacedust Member
    edited March 2016

Got new server, but sadly with 120 GB instead of 160 GB drive.

• No CentOS 6.x image available. Only CentOS 7.x.

• Did someone grab one of the new 2016 Avatons? They gone faster than it was displayed on my monitor :)

• allXunder said: Did someone grab one of the new 2016 Avatons? They gone faster than it was displayed on my monitor :)

they were available for more than a few days ,your monitor must have a slow refresh rate.

Thanked by 3rm_ Rhys netomx
  • @JoeMerit said:

Got XC SSD 2016 with awesome network speed + IO :D

• JoeMerit said: JoeMerit

That was of course a hyperbole :) But still, they are vanishing pretty fast.

• I know it's been almost a year but I have to post.

Error: You are not allowed to order. Please contact Online support for more information.

Is this a joke? They have to call you and talk to you to order a 9 euro server. What!? They must not like getting business.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@conlustro said:
    I know it's been almost a year but I have to post.

Error: You are not allowed to order. Please contact Online support for more information.

Is this a joke? They have to call you and talk to you to order a 9 euro server. What!? They must not like getting business.

They must not like getting fraud, that's more likely.

9 EUR server for you, 25 EUR+ penalty for chargeback for them (not to mention they might not see this 9 EUR).

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited January 2017

conlustro said: I know it's been almost a year but I have to post.

@conlustro, you necro'ed an old discussion titled "Online.net Special available". I can only imagine how many people clicked on this topic with some excitement about what new crazy specials Online would be dropping. Instead, LET members were met with a thread-necro. You've killed at least 100 kittens because of this foolishness!

You could have started a brand spanking new discussion as this topic still would have easily been better than at least half of the rubbish new discussions opened recently.

• @conlustro said:
    I know it's been almost a year but I have to post.

Kitten murderer.

• Best troll of 2017 so far.

• @conlustro, you necro'ed an old discussion titled "Online.net Special available". I can only imagine how many people clicked on this topic with some excitement about what new crazy specials Online would be dropping. Instead, LET members were met with a thread-necro. You've killed at least 100 kittens because of this foolishness!

You could have started a brand spanking new discussion as this topic still would have easily been better than at least half of the rubbish new discussions opened recently.

You're right didn't think about that, just found the thread in google while having the same problem with online.net.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy