Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter SLA Credit Received - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter SLA Credit Received

Comments

• That's fine, we already knew the rfo was about pop-tarts or pop-corn or whatever these stuff are called nowadays.

mikeyur said: One gesture at a time, still working through the list :)

Thanked by 1daxterfellowes
  • ahhh yes. wont be long now to LET returns back to delimiterkissasses.com

Thanked by 2lbft MikePT
  • StevieStevie Member
    edited February 2016

Any chance for 10 ounce 24k gold bar SLA? I will buy a $20 server right now if so!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: I thought 'Movie Theater Butter' is the outcome of getting a hand-job in the back row?

We're told the RFO (Reason For Orgasm) is still in process.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@isograb said:
    ahhh yes. wont be long now to LET returns back to delimiterkissasses.com

o/

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @mikeyur said:
    One gesture at a time, still working through the list :)

You da man!

• @Amitz said:
    Does every affected customer get such a nice compensation or just a handful chosen number of them? The latter would be rather unfair.

Nah, life isn't fair.

• @jarland said:

12 is not that bad then :)

• nipon said: coming soon (tm)

fix your sig, ™

Thanked by 1support123
  • Who's next? Nekki and netomx are well known around here.

I'm curious if this was actually sent as SLA credits or being a customer, according to the note that was supposed to be included.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • mike0000mike0000 Member
    edited February 2016

@Brad said:
    Who's next? Nekki and netomx are well known around here.

I'm curious if this was actually sent as SLA credits or being a customer, according to the note that was supposed to be included.

Delimiter doesn't have an SLA. Mun got a package because I joked that I'd create a custom SLA for him that included half a pop-tart. Jar and a few other folks got misc things as a small 'thanks for being a customer'.

Was just an attempt at a small gesture to put a smile on a few customer faces. I'm fine with Jar and Mun posting photos but it wasn't compulsory.

Edit: Didn't @drserver buy drinks for customers one time? If they sent a receipt for a drink at a pub he'd reimburse it? Same sort of thing.

• mikeyur said: Was just an attempt at a small gesture to put a smile on a few customer faces. I'm fine with Jar and Mun posting photos but it wasn't compulsory.

Quit being logical, that's not allowed around here.

Now, back to LET:

Give up the conspiracy @mikeyur where you've calculated the algorithms of influence of certain members, cross referenced with post count and Klout scores, and sent them gifts based upon such!

• @Kris said:

Crap my post count isn't high enough

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Kris said: Give up the conspiracy @mikeyur where you've calculated the algorithms of influence of certain members, cross referenced with post count and Klout scores, and sent them gifts based upon such!

I...I...for some reason, I want to buy a cheap dedicated server...the idea's just been floating around in the back of my head...

Thanked by 3netomx GCat afterSt0rm
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Brad said:
    Who's next? Nekki and netomx are well known around here.

I hope it's me :p

P.s. valentine is getting here ;)

Thanked by 1GCat
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    What I fail to understand: Does every affected customer get such a nice compensation or just a handful chosen number of them? The latter would be rather unfair. And no, I am not a Delimiter customer, so neither jealous about the downtime, nor about the goodies.

Indeed. @jarland and his favoritism. So Delimiter lie, bribe and register domains for refugee offers, including other companies name. Ridiculous. I thought it would all end with their last fuck up. Now it seems it only got worse.

Thanked by 1zafouhar

@Lee said:
    No, just the ones that will work their image on LET after this outage.

Indeed

• Smells of 'damage control' to me.

• @k0nsl said:
    Smells of 'damage control' to me.

Stop smelling your arm pits, it is disgusting~!

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Perfect reason by delimiter to cancel their services.

• @mikeyur said:
    Edit: Didn't drserver buy drinks for customers one time? If they sent a receipt for a drink at a pub he'd reimburse it? Same sort of thing.

The difference is timing.

• @MrGeneral said:
    Indeed. jarland and his favoritism. So Delimiter lie, bribe and register domains for refugee offers, including other companies name. Ridiculous. I thought it would all end with their last fuck up. Now it seems it only got worse.

Legally could they get in hot water over the registering domains including other companies names?

@dragon2611 said:
    Legally could they get in hot water over the registering domains including other companies names?

Such as quadixrefugees? Of course. Let them do it with Softlayerrefugees.com and see what happens. End of Delimiter. ;P

• I wouldn't bet too much on that.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I demand $100 worth of food for my $5 a month dedicated atom!

• @MrGeneral said:
    Such as quadixrefugees? Of course. Let them do it with Softlayerrefugees.com and see what happens. End of Delimiter. ;P

Let them try OVHRefugees.com, DigitalOceanRefugees.com and AWSRefugees.com...

Thanked by 2MikePT vimalware
  • @lazyt said:
    I wouldn't bet too much on that.

A WIPO will very quickly make sure the domain is in the hands of the trademark owner.

But this is Delimiter! They couldn't care less! Who are they gonna sue? The maid in latex?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • A wipo could be beat. They are not claiming to be but offering refuge from. Lawyers could break both companies arguing that one out.

But seriously why would they even bother to fight it?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

So much negativity here.

Thanked by 2netomx asf
  • jarland said: So much negativity here.

The LET motto!