Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some hardware for sale
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Some hardware for sale

BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
edited February 2016 in General

I have some hardware for sale from a few of my old computers and servers, need to pay some bills for my new house. Will be shipped from The Netherlands, you can choose between 3 mail services (PostNL, DHL or UPS).

Intel Core i7-920 - €25 or best offer SOLD

2x Intel Xeon E5540 - €25 each or €45 for the 2 of them, or best offer SOLD

2x Intel Xeon X5670 - €285 or best offer

4x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz RAM (Kingston Valueram) - €15 each or €50 for the lot, or best offer SOLD

8x 4GB DDR2 800Mhz ECC RAM (Hynix, PC6400) - €10 each or €65 for the lot, or best offer SOLD

ASRock C2550D4I (Intel Avoton C2550) with 8GB of DDR3 1333Mhz RAM (Samsung), was used for Plex, for about 6-7 months. - SOLD

4x 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 7200RPM 3.5" Drives - €35 each or €125 for the lot SOLD

Asus AMD R9 280X - €110 or best offer SOLD

PayPal only, you pay the fees.

I will only ship to Europe and the USA, no Asia etc (Asia is probably too expensive anyway).

If you have any questions, just send me a PM.

I also have a Supermicro 2x E5540 with 16GB DDR2 RAM and 2x 1TB HDD's (HGST, Hotswap). With 2x PSU (Hotswap) and IPMI. 2U Chassis. Looking to get at least €200 for it (no idea how much I should ask for this one).

Located in the Dacentec Datacenter, Is already unracked, so it's ready to get picked up.

Comments

• Nice deals. Someone will probably pick up some of these :)

Thanked by 2BlazeMuis doghouch
  • How old are the Samsung drives?

• @iKeyZ said:
    How old are the Samsung drives?

About 1.5 years old, have been used in a normal desktop computer that was on for about 8-10 hours a day.

• Added some more parts to the list

2x Intel Xeon X5670 (Impulsive buy..) and an Asus AMD R9 280X (from my old gaming computer), which I don't use.

• BlazeMuisBlazeMuis Member
    edited February 2016

I also have a Supermicro 2x E5540 with 16GB DDR3 RAM and 2x 1TB HDD's (HGST, Hotswap). With 2x PSU (Hotswap) and IPMI. 2U Chassis. Looking to get at least €200 for it (no idea how much I should ask for this one).

Located in the Dacentec Datacenter, Is already unracked, so it's ready to get picked up.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Spare hardware you say? @TinyTunnel_Tom

Sorry...should have resisted but I couldn't...

• joodle said: Intel Core i7-920 - €25 or best offer

Is this right?

If so, send me a PM with full specification.

• @MSPNick said:
    If so, send me a PM with full specification.

Sorry, just sold the i7 a minute ago.

• @joodle said:
    Sorry, just sold the i7 a minute ago.

I'm gonna hunt you down.

WHY am I so slow about this...

• @MSPNick said:
    WHY

Why? It's simple: @TinyTunnel_Tom accidentally spilled molasses on you :)

Thanked by 1MSPNick
  • $7 for all

• Only got 2x Intel Xeon X5670 and the supermicro server left, rest got sold (also on an other website, marktplaats). Shipped most of them yesterday.

• Can't edit it anymore, but the Supermicro Chassis is 1U (typo on my end).

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@joodle said:
    Can't edit it anymore, but the Supermicro Chassis is 1U (typo on my end).

Do you know the colo fee if it was to stay at Dacentec? (or however you spell it)

• @entrailz said:
    Do you know the colo fee if it was to stay at Dacentec? (or however you spell it)

Just the normal price I guess

edited February 2016

@joodle said:
    Just the normal price I guess

Very tempted to pick it up and get it shipped to Incero Dallas for their $19/$24 colo.. will think it over a slight bit more before its an inpulse buy,

Thanks

Offtopic: Just want to thank you for everything you do with the windows templates.

• @entrailz said:
    Very tempted to pick it up and get it shipped to Incero Dallas for their $19/$24 colo...

That sounds too good to be true... Am I missing something or is this some special kind of deal?! :P

Thanked by 1netomx
    edited February 2016

@Bochi said:
    That sounds too good to be true... Am I missing something or is this some special kind of deal?! :P

https://order.incero.com/display/93/newcust80

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Months ago, they called me time waster when I didnt accept their $60/m colo offer... times changes

Thanked by 1SpeedyKVM
  • leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@incero interesting price, but will it remain the same? I recall an increase in pricing of everyone below $100 to 150odd few years ago.

• SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited February 2016

@leapswitch said:
    incero interesting price, but will it remain the same? I recall an increase in pricing of everyone below $100 to 150odd few years ago.

You can choose your contract term on the order form to lock in your pricing/service;

Thanked by 2vimalware leapswitch

@Incero said:

I would love this offer a month ago, I have the servers now in Mexico :/

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog

@netomx said:

Can't remember when I first saw the offer but its been around for a while! First saw it over at WHT then it was posted about here

@entrailz said:
    Can't remember when I first saw the offer but its been around for a while! First saw it over at WHT then it was posted about here

June 9, 2015:

Are you kidding? You obviously live in lala land. That is even below our cost, a revenue pumper deal. You seem to be a time waster.

I asked him for some $20 deals, ans he offered me $60. 7 months later....

Thanked by 1Kris
  • rds100rds100 Member
    edited February 2016

To be fair $20/month wouldn't be enough to pay for the power and cooling costs for a 100 Watt server in most parts of the world. Nevermind the other expenses.

Thanked by 2netomx k0nsl
  • SpeedyKVMSpeedyKVM Banned, Member
    edited February 2016

@netomx, IIRC you were looking for a server, right? These guys are talking about colo. Also in case you missed it; we just (these past 2 weeks) added 2500sqft of private colo space without increasing our costs by relocating to a new DC with a 10 year lease. We also cut out a lot of costs here and there, for example buying our own cabinets etc. Now, we just rent the floor space and pay the power bill. Thus, we're able to provide great colo deals now.

@Incero said:
    netomx, IIRC you were looking for a server, right? These guys are talking about colo. Also in case you missed it; we just (these past 2 weeks) added 2500sqft of private colo space without increasing our costs by relocating to a new DC with a 10 year lease. We also cut out a lot of costs here and there, for example buying our own cabinets etc. Now, we just rent the floor space and pay the power bill. Thus, we're able to provide great colo deals now.

It was colo AFAIR.

I will get another node next month, I hope you have the deal for that time, everyone says Incero's network is one of the best ones, and in Dallas, so close to MX

• @netomx said:
    I will get another node next month, I hope you have the deal for that time, everyone says Incero's network is one of the best ones, and in Dallas, so close to MX

I would highly recommend that you don't.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @netomx said:

Tacovps Mexico location comfirmed