Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Globalfrag: Please release my HDDs! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To Globalfrag: Please release my HDDs!

Comments

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

IThinkUFailed said: when you haven't even paid in full for services you are receiving.

My bills have been paid and have only been overdue once in a year due to reasons out of our control. already explained this. Never had my services turned offline due to late bills and never will as I always pay them by the date I'm told to.

Who in the right mind would use Globalfrag every Flood bypasses their Filtering and they have a lot of route issues. No wonder Tom cannot pay his bills Globalfrag tried to screw him like everyone else. My Entire Graph spikes on a daily basis like crazy even ends up nearly occurring massive overage bills due to their Crap Filtering leaking for hours and hours on end.

Thanked by 4Mun xaoc tomsfarm netomx
  • MunMun Member
    edited February 2016

@nexhost, well you did, so you clearly aren't in the right mind now are you? ;)

p.s. I thanked you back baby!

Thanked by 2NexHost tomsfarm
  • @NexHost said:
    My bills have been paid and have only been overdue once in a year

Please, if you're going to shit talk, don't edit your original post two times.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, or NexHost anymore. You're pissing clients off daily and they are wanting to leave. You cannot run a business at all. This wasn't meant to be about you but you clearly want it to be.

You call me a hypocrite for complaining about downtime after four or five separate downtimes at Dacentec. You realize I'm up to date with all my bills and thus I should be allowed to complain. I even gave them a honorable mention in my provider poll post... I have no issues with them apart from the increased network maintenance and random power outages.

(This is for context: I woke up to this on skype this morning)

[31/01/2016 09:11:34] Jordan: So

>

[31/01/2016 09:11:40] Jordan: I'm not allowed to moan about globalfrag

>

[31/01/2016 09:11:49] Jordan: they are a premium provider but your moaning about Dacantec

>

[31/01/2016 09:11:53] Jordan: Hypocrite

My provider may not be in your price point, no but I am not complaining... You get what you pay for and I understand that. It's why I've gone and looked out for an alternative provider for me and I've found it... Thanks again @Jonchun. The difference between me and you is if I find I have an issue with my provider that is not changing, I change providers. Why continue a contract you could of had legally voided because of breach of contract on their part? Oh wait, because you're an idiot.

Please stop bothering the forum with your pathetic attempts to shame a provider even if they're dodgy. This was already covered in previous threads. You don't have logs to prove your point and you were behind on bills. Kazah seemed very generous extending you that right to be behind for a couple months and you just took the piss... Tom has had compensation from him for issues so I know he does pay out when it's his fault.

Kazah may be the shadiest person on the planet but you cannot prove it.

So please, kindly sit down and shut up.

Apologies to @XIAOSpider97 and @jarland but I just had to say it.

• @IThinkUFailed

Well said.

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

This ^^ is PIE approved!

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited February 2016

IThinkUFailed said: because you're an idiot.

LOL OK

• @NexHost said:
    You don't even know the difference between what advantages a 2.6 kernel vs 3.1 kernel would provide and still use it but moan at Virtualizor LOL
    So say what you want go learn some more stuff about the servers you manage.

I don't claim to know anything more than I know but I can assure you I've never used Virtualizor... I think you may be mistaking me with yourself... https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/59911/virtualizor-bugs/p1

• @NexHost said:
    LOL OK

SAY IT

• @hostnoob said:
    Is tom even the legal age to enter into a legal contract with them?

Could be responsible under the sale of goods act, if you can call colo services "necessaries"?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Wonder if you can start a claim via Amazon stating they were signed for by the Wong person who you have contacted and has claimed ownership of them, I.e. Stolen them.

But regardless if 4 hard drives is the cost of this lesson it was cheap. There is no way you will do business with GF now anyway right?

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited February 2016

Not much that you can do to get your hard drives back most likely will be up to @TinyTunnel_Tom to get them back for you considering they were shipped to the order of Tiny. Even so out of generosity for the circumstances GF should release your hard drives to you if without a reasonable doubt they belong to you. Just sounds a bit awkward that it must have come to a public announcement maybe the're are in need of hard drives. If push comes to shove have Tiny reimburse you for the cost of your hard drives as its in his incompetence that you lost them.

• VyprNetworks said: If push comes to shove have Tiny reimburse you for the cost of your hard drives as its in his incompetence that you lost them.

Might be an issue with Tom being a minor

Thanked by 1VyprNetworks
  • Mr Tom fucked up.

• VyprNetworksVyprNetworks Member
    edited February 2016

@doughmanes said:
    Might be an issue with Tom being a minor

How could he be in a contract as a minor though? Why would GF even do business with him. If he is not old enough to sign a contract what makes them think he would pay his monthly fees. Well if he is not paying his colocation fees id assume he wouldn't be able to pay you for your hard drive loses but who am I to assume maybe he can.

• IThinkUFailed said: Please stop bothering the forum with your pathetic attempts to shame a provider even if they're dodgy.

Well, my bad English made me think you are blaming me... sorry.

AnthonySmith said: if 4 hard drives is the cost of this lesson it was cheap. There is no way you will do business with GF now anyway right?

Still painful. It's nearly 2K CNY.

VyprNetworks said: Just sounds a bit awkward that it must have come to a public announcement maybe the're are in need of hard drives.

In my opinion, exposing the facts to the world is the last way. I never do this unless I am pissed. But I have to tell the world how Globalfrag fked me up.

• @XIAOSpider97 said:
    In my opinion, exposing the facts to the world is the last way. I never do this unless I am pissed. But I have to tell the world how Globalfrag fked me up.

I was not referring to you. My entire post was directed towards Nexhost (Jordan)

You are completely right to be pissed and I support you 100%. I'm sorry I derailed the thread with my comment and I hope you can get the drives back.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@AnthonySmith said:
    Wonder if you can start a claim via Amazon stating they were signed for by the Wong person who you have contacted and has claimed ownership of them, I.e. Stolen them.

But regardless if 4 hard drives is the cost of this lesson it was cheap. There is no way you will do business with GF now anyway right?

That could be interesting. I doubt GF wants to have a reputation with Amazon where they're stealing equipment. Amazon could start refusing to ship there or better yet, go after him to pay for it.

Francisco

Thanked by 1netomx
  • In a world where you have never been a direct customer of GlobalFrag but still receive their spam:

Thanked by 2Huell doughmanes
  • tr1cky said: receive their spam

View source and theres a report option in the header.

• jonbeardjonbeard Member, Patron Provider

Kind of pathetic on Global Frag to be honest... I mean seriously, they have to weigh their options, and pick their battles. Getting a crap-ton of bad PR is going to hurt more than a few bucks for hard drives. I mean seriously - Is GlobalFrag hurting that much for money they have to fight like a bunch of teenage girls over a few harddrives? Lol hell I'd be willing to give hard drives out like candy to keep from bad PR. Just my opinion. Then again not everyone thinks clearly.

• @jonbeard said:
    Kind of pathetic on Global Frag to be honest... I mean seriously, they have to weigh their options, and pick their battles. Getting a crap-ton of bad PR is going to hurt more than a few bucks for hard drives. I mean seriously - Is GlobalFrag hurting that much for money they have to fight like a bunch of teenage girls over a few harddrives? Lol hell I'd be willing to give hard drives out like candy to keep from bad PR. Just my opinion. Then again not everyone thinks clearly.

Give me 100 hard drives or I will say you scammed me!!!!!!

In all seriousness - Kazah return the mans drives if he's provided evidence.

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited February 2016

and where is @TinyTunnel_Tom

Thanked by 2ATHK netomx
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@tr1cky said:
    In a world where you have never been a direct customer of GlobalFrag but still receive their spam:

Are you a customer of that monstervps or whatever it was called? All I remember is there's at least 1 VPS brand that was posting on here that was supposedly owned by them.

Francisco

• Francisco said: Are you a customer of that monstervps or whatever it was called? All I remember is there's at least 1 VPS brand that was posting on here that was supposedly owned by them.

You mean raptornode? I'm not a customer but a friend of me is.

But I found out why I get globalfrag emails: I was registered on themovievault.net and it seems like they were (are, don't know) owned by globalfrag.

Just found some emails from 2012 in my inbox:

• IThinkUFailed said: In all seriousness - Kazah return the mans drives if he's provided evidence.

I already provided.

dedicados said: and where is TinyTunnel_Tom

Should be at school now.

Francisco said: All I remember is there's at least 1 VPS brand that was posting on here that was supposedly owned by them.

So Kazah really doesn't mind his PR.

• NexHost said: Yes but Kazah will enforce this even if it's His Fault. Scammer

You're the only person in this thread who's a bigger screwup than Kazah. Why are you opening your big mouth?

• @dedicados said:
    and where is TinyTunnel_Tom

In bed with Chicken Pox

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

I highly doubt Amazon will get involved, it was delivered to the stated address. They have no part in the events that occured after.

With Tom as named recipient, he needs to clear his account and have those HDDs released back to you which sadly seems unlikely.

All the best getting this resolved.

Thanked by 1rds100
  • NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Global Frag is such a joke, stealing 4 hard drives. No serious datacenter would do it given reasonable proof that they weren't from Tom.

I don't care about what Tom owes them, they sold to this shady kid in the first place.

Thanked by 2jonbeard netomx
  • Time for a new LET poll... see which of our youngest members can create the biggest clusterfuck...