Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Globalfrag: Please release my HDDs! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

To Globalfrag: Please release my HDDs!

Comments

• XIAOSpider97XIAOSpider97 Member
    edited February 2016

@jarland said:

Well, I ship the HDD to the DC, not via Tom. I proved my Amazon account's order history.

@doughmanes said:
    I've always said if Tom is indeed 16, I'm sure his parents might not know what he's up to on the Internet..... some jurisdictions, parents might have some liability.

This is the last last method. I HAVE those info. Lmao... if his family is in my country then he have a chance to be hit seriously by his parents!

@AutoSnipe said:
    Sending Kazah this may work, on a side note..

Well, I begged. Now I will NOT beg to this ****.

@qps said:
    Maybe ask Amazon if they have a list of serial numbers?

Yes... gonna ask.

@AutoSnipe said:
    I'm actually right, But.. in no way do you have to wait until the 1st of march, if his bills weren't paid in december..

> Please note that Global Frag Networks, reserves the right to take ownership of colocated equipment should the account be more than 30 days past due on any payments.
    > 

It's really strange, as Tom owes GF money already for a long time.

Maybe GF is waiting for 30 days to take the ownership of my HDDs! Possibly.

• @XIAOSpider97 said:
    Maybe GF is waiting for 30 days to take the ownership of my HDDs! Possibly.

That's what autosnipe is saying.

If tom hasnt paid his bills from December, then according to their ToS, they already have ownership

• If you have an invoice of the hard drives, which you should... Then that's enough evidence of it, surely? You may even have tracking information for those drives and whom signed for them. If you have evidence that you paid Amazon who then shipped it to GlobalFrag on your request. That should be plenty of information to prove ownership.

Besides, why is GlobalFrag entering into so many contracts with people who are not of legal age to even sign for a contract?

• Another drama tldr

We learned as a group today to:

1. Never trust kids

2. globalfrag has shit TOS

3. Always read the terms of service

4. Number 1 and 3 are very important

--

The mascot for this thread is

(Credit @AutoSnipe)

Our demotivational story is:

This is @TinyTunnel_Tom

Tom doesn't pay his bills

Tom rips people off

Don't be like Tom

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And then, netomx comes with some offtopic:

• netomx said: It was just a misunderstanding

Soon you will need to modify this to "Skype me!"

• Maybe tom is doing a scam where he says he will give hardware, but just runs away with the money as he doesn't have the servers anymore anyways.

OOOOOOH!

Also, if the TOS states that at GF... @jarland tom is selling hardware he doesn't even own! Isn't that reason enough to ban?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Mun said: Isn't that reason enough to ban?

I'm waiting for the smoking gun.

Thanked by 2GCat HyperSpeed
  • jarland said: I'm waiting for the smoking gun.

Thanked by 3jar GCat inthecloudblog
  • Mun said: Maybe tom is doing a scam where he says he will give hardware, but just runs away with the money as he doesn't have the servers anymore anyways.

In that case, I'd be fucked. You guys will find out tomorrow, I guess.

Thanked by 1ATHK
    edited February 2016

@0xdragon said:
    In that case, I'd be fucked. You guys will find out tomorrow, I guess.

You may be said smoking gun if you've got a story to add to this. Two is coincidence, three (two being people I know), tells a story I'm comfortable drawing conclusions on.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@mitgib Jarland is from texas we have bigger guns here:

Thanked by 4jar doughmanes GCat k0nsl
  • Mun said: Isn't that reason enough to ban?

Ban later, I want to see his reply first.

• PieNotEvenEaten said: we have bigger guns here

Sorry, I was a weapons mechanic in the USAF, what is that little thing, a pop gun?

Now here's a gun

• In any case my comment still does this whole shit justice!

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1511255/#Comment_1511255

@0xdragon did you do the deal with tom after @netomx's thread? If that is the case, you are an idiot as well... you should not have trusted him in that kind of situation.

@jarland ask previous LET admins why he was banned, as he did throw around a database of @mtwiscool. I think that is your third smoking gun and shows a pattern of disrespect and damage to this community.

To anyone who has purchased servers from him I would consider it lost and to begin taking actions to get your money back from him before it is too late!

Wish you all luck and some love, never fun being scammed.

Thanked by 2jar GCat
  • I do believe that Jar shouldn't ban his account, quite yet.. At least wait to see how Tom will deal with this (ie, Running and hiding, which will be more likely or dealing with it like a real man) give him 24hrs notice or something.

As for many people, this is probably their only way to abuse him is through here.

Just sayin.

Thanked by 2jar netomx
  • @AutoSnipe said:
    I do believe that Jar shouldn't ban his account, quite yet.. At least wait to see how Tom will deal with this (ie, Running and hiding, which will be more likely or dealing with it like a real man) give him 24hrs notice or something.

As for many people, this is probably their only way to abuse him is through here.

Just sayin.

Which is why I commented that assume you won't get the servers and begin doing steps to get your money back.

• Let the kid reply than p*ss him off. never seen anything positive about him on here

edited February 2016

@isograb said:
    Let the kid reply than p*ss him off. never seen anything positive about him on here

Admittedly, I wouldn't imagine that you would have seen much in 3 days :P

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@XIAOSpider97 - I'm guessing Tom's client ID was on the 'TO' address? or was it JUST globalfrag's name on it and you were to ref it later?

If Tom's ID is on it, it's going to be harder to handle, but if it's your name to the datacenter, it's a case closed, GF can't try to use you as leverage against him.

Honestly, I'm not surprised GF has so many weird cases like this happens. They spend a lot of time swimming in the shit side of the pool given the metric shitton of spam they were pumping out until recently.

Francisco

• @Mun said:
    0xdragon did you do the deal with tom after netomx's thread? If that is the case, you are an idiot as well... you should not have trusted him in that kind of situation.

Technically it was just before, and I looked at the thread and my 3AM mind on the day I paid him thought (whatever), and continued anyway.

I feel incredibly stupid. Sigh.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @miTgiB said:

That's not a gun, THIS is a gun

Thanked by 2doughmanes dedicados
  • @Francisco said:
    XIAOSpider97 - I'm guessing Tom's client ID was on the 'TO' address? or was it JUST globalfrag's name on it and you were to ref it later?

Not Tom's ID, but Tom's full name...

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Everytime I see GF in this thread I read it as girlfriend. Makes it a much more interesting read.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@XIAOSpider97 said:
    Not Tom's ID, but Tom's full name...

If it had Tom's name on it then as far as GF is concerned it's Tom's hard drives they received.

Thanked by 3Francisco GCat Pwner
  • AutoSnipe said: Please note that Global Frag Networks, reserves the right to take ownership of colocated equipment should the account be more than 30 days past due on any payments.

Yes but Kazah will enforce this even if it's His Fault. Scammer

• @NexHost said:
    Yes but Kazah will enforce this even if it's His Fault. Scammer

Don't make this thread about you. You've already got your own dedicated thread. Thinking you're all high and mighty while being in arrears in payments. You literally have no ground to stand on when you call people a scammer when you haven't even paid in full for services you are receiving.

@XIAOSpider97: if you can then provide Amazon invoices as evidence to them?

Thanked by 3ATHK Peroni Pwner
  • @NexHost said:
    I'm a scammer

Fixed. Cunt.

Thanked by 2Nekki Pwner
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    XIAOSpider97: if you can then provide Amazon invoices as evidence to them?

I provided. He said he will not release until Tom pays or until March 1.