Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec.com down - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec.com down

Comments

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016
  • @GM2015 said:
    I hope they're selling special oil for people like you in prison.

auhauahua my country not extradite Individuals, much less have laws to internet
    sorry bro.
    they have to respect customers just that and were warned several times

• I've got no respect for maniacs who think they can do anything because their country doesn't prohibit it.

msthteam said: auhauahua my country not extradite Individuals, much less have laws to internet sorry bro. they have to respect customers just that and were warned several times

• @GM2015 said:
    I've got no respect for maniacs who think they can do anything because their country doesn't prohibit it.

the opinion and free no have problem
    they abused and they took

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited January 2016

@0xdragon said:
    Guys, you do realise that msthteam is the guy hitting Dacentec, right?

Jarland, pass his IP to Dacentec for legal followup...

Yep and it seems he has publicly said he'll be DDOSing Delimeter aswell.

• msthteammsthteam Member
    edited January 2016

@zafouhar said:
    Yep and it seems he has publicly said he'll be DDOSing Delimeter aswell.

>
    sure are profiteers

• ITT: Unintelligible foreigner who is apparently DDoSing Dacentec because his shitty server was suspended?

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Seen it all the time at past places I worked at and whoever this person is probably gets upset when hosting providers block orders from certain countries

edited January 2016

@Kris said:
    ITT: Unintelligible foreigner who is apparently DDoSing Dacentec because his shitty server was suspended?

bastard man
    I did not have suspended server but the mistreatment they took no mistake as on this date also assumed that it was
    talked maintenance
    not have manutenance received to many gbs ddos in 4 transit server

edited January 2016

so here and cool to see how are deceived and enjoy being mistreated by services providers who depend on you
    respect and good and fits anywhere

• I'm lying down and giving lots of laughs it here

Thanked by 1switsys
  • msthteam said: bastard man I did not have suspended server but the mistreatment they took no mistake as on this date also assumed that it was not talked maintenance

From the context :

1) Your server has been DDoS'd before because... well from the information given, you're a little shit.

2) It was placed under auto-null from Dacentec during attack. During which time your attacker or rival likely laughed as your machine was down, putting the pressure on you to...

3) Threaten Dacentec to DDoS their network if the automatic null-route was not removed from your server. Guessing #2 happened a lot. The thread goes back to November 2015, and it seems you were finally told today to stop threatening them.

With 'auto-null' every time your machine is attacked, an automatic device puts the IP in a 'timeout' - to protect the integrity of the network.

You seemed to not understand this, or did not accept such. You were a little shit and as such attacked Dacentec, seemingly because your server was being auto-nulled for... being attacked.

You then posted proof of you threatening them to a community who is protective of providers.

You are the reason your country has their orders put under a fine tooth comb. Otherwise you can end up with assholes like you who believe that because their police station doesn't have power yet, they can pull off shit like this. I have a few in mind, take your pick.

edited January 2016

@Kris said:

u is trash in the past I said she would suffer i buy new server they were implying for me because the machine had not yet been used they had nulled before accessing I asked the logs they had not

• @msthteam said:
    I asked the logs they had not

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
  • @Kris said:

I like to see idiots like you give opinion which does not fit

• here is funny

• @msthteam said:
    I like to see idiots like you give opinion which does not fit

You are fighting a losing battle. For a decade + I have worked in various abuse departments at hosting companies.

I've likely decrypted what happened here, and you literally posted the screen shot sources that fed me such. I know what I'm about son.

Take your machine translation lies to someone who might buy your utter bullshite.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @Kris said:

uayhauahuahuaha
    I had left the past to bring them not proven with any existing log on the suspension in 2015 they recall the past and the past was treating me badly and ignoring my new order without my ip nulled i no have entered in server I asked the logs they just ignore and did not show why the ip was canceled and would be automatically removed
    you should be the one that puts the blame on the client by sometimes not knowing how to analyze the logs properly

• @mikeyur said:
    Disclaimer: Not posting as Delimiter, but my VPS is down, NanoVZ VPS too, and billing/main website.

How about a refugee offer mate?

• @PremiumN said:
    How about a refugee offer mate?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/74141/dacentec-refugee-offer-20-e5420-40-l5630-1-month-free-free-ip-announcements

Colo offer will be on the email list later (subscribe link in sig)

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep

@mikeyur as a provider why cant you open a separate thread

Allow dacentec users to discuss about the outage rather checking your promo

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @vpsGOD said:
    mikeyur as a provider why cant you open a separate thread

Allow dacentec users to discuss about the outage rather checking your promo

he and senseless beyond profiteer

• vpsGOD said: Allow dacentec users to discuss about the outage rather checking your promo

He didn't discuss the promo? Someone said make a refugee offer, he linked to the other separate thread.

TBH the outage discussion is over, it seems to be a little shit who got mad his server got auto-nulled while attack, and decided to attack Dacentec.

At the same time, worrisome if some little shit by himself was actually able to take down Dacentec to the point of gone from routing tables.

Thanked by 2doughmanes netomx
  • @mikeyur soon I want to smile for you here in the same situation

• msthteam said: @mikeyur soon I want to smile for you here in the same situation

You are about to enter a world of hurt if you're threatening to go after a 2nd provider here, let alone my second provider who I had to move to because of you.

Keep talking...

• KrisKris Member
    edited January 2016

msthteam said: I asked the logs they had not

Okay, let's shut this tard fest down for the night.

Pro-Tip for idiots who DDoS and brag: Don't brag while riding bare-back without a VPN.

Here's his IP: bgp.he.net/ip/177.17.218.223

177.17.218.223 - - [31/Jan/2016:03:56:34 -0500] "GET /proof/Image%202016-01-31%20at%203.38.48%20AM.png HTTP/1.1" 200 88850
    177.17.218.223 - - [31/Jan/2016:03:56:34 -0500] "GET /proof/Image%202016-01-31%20at%203.38.48%20AM.png HTTP/1.1" 200 88850

That was too easy.

Of course, only use this IP to block from your firewall, never perform nefarious activities as he did.

Have fun guys.

Thanked by 2hawc doughmanes
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@msthteam said:
    mikeyur soon I want to smile for you here in the same situation

@Jarland you know what to do :)

• @Kris said:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I hate freeloaders

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited January 2016

I already sold a truck load of flag collection to Jarland LLC, but we're still waiting for the Goods Received Note.

hawc said: @Jarland you know what to do :)

Thanked by 1netomx
This discussion has been closed.