Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec.com down - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec.com down

1789101113»

Comments

• @mikeyur said:
    I know we're not HF.. but I do have some bitcoins kicking around.

The kid also has an HF account it seems as I was informed.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Just a quick reminder to be clear, there is no need for vigilante justice against this individual. He is gone and his impact was short. He is his own enemy, he craves attention and I encourage anyone not focusing on legal action to write him off as not worth your time.

Thanked by 3zafouhar hawc netomx
  • @jarland said:
    Just a quick reminder to be clear, there is no need for vigilante justice against this individual. He is gone and his impact was short. He is his own enemy, he craves attention and I encourage anyone not focusing on legal action to write him off as not worth your time.

I hope he is gone not only from LET but from the DDOS attacks in general.

• How have we gone from talking about Dacentec being down to doxing and ddosing? Grow up people.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@SimplexHosts said:
    How have we gone from talking about Dacentec being down to doxing and ddosing? Grow up people.

Thanks for skimming a few posts to weigh in with your very insightful and well thought comment.

Time to take Alex's (the attacker) power by locking the thread.

This discussion has been closed.