Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dacentec.com down - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dacentec.com down

Comments

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited January 2016

ALinuxNinja said: I'm going to have to suffer until Wednesday/Thursday at the latest lol

Your new system is delivered

Thanked by 1PrincessOfCats
  • MarkTurner said: Your new system is delivered

Mmm - Idea : Upsell ''Priority Provisioning"

A 3 or 6 hour turn around for $X

Just as someone waiting on a server as well, had to bounce from Dacentec this time.

• @ALinuxNinja said:
    I'm going to have to suffer until Wednesday/Thursday at the latest lol

You should have an email with your server details in a few

Thanked by 1PrincessOfCats
  • same here, server is not pingable, website is down, and their website is trying to redirect to their billing system which is down as well...

• edited January 2016

@MarkTurner said:
    Your new system is delivered

@mikeyur said:
    You should have an email with your server details in a few

Indeed.

Thank You both!

Thanked by 2mike0000 MarkTurner
  • agoldenberg said: Damn.... Going to need to move my backup box...

Your new box is up!

• Andd they're down again.

Gone from routing tables, sigh.

• Mark,

I just ordered a few minutes ago. If you can get my server online tonight, that'd be amazing. If this comes up tonight, I'll likely be ordering 2 more servers. Let me know if you need any info from me.

• @MikeSpears said:
    Mark,

I just ordered a few minutes ago. If you can get my server online tonight, that'd be amazing. If this comes up tonight, I'll likely be ordering 2 more servers. Let me know if you need any info from me.

Doing what we can to get all boxes out tonight!

• OMG it seems all down again checking Delimiter now

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Kris said: Gone from routing tables, sigh.

I'm watching it, I don't understand what their deal is. Is it just a single backhaul with everything on it and its flapping?

• MikeSpears said: If you can get my server online tonight, that'd be amazing.

Its delivered.

• Dacentec, more like Downcentec amirite?

• @Netxons said:
    OMG it seems all down again checking Delimiter now

We're up, I promise :)

More blades going online and details sent out to customers

• Make sure y'all apply for SLA credit OR move out completely.
    Only way to punish them.

• X3440, 8GB, 2x2TB HDD, 10TB, /29 -$20.83 a month / 720 = $0.0289 an hour.
    Down for ~40 mins x 2 times this month <= $0.04.
    I really can't justify leaving based on downtime until it cost me at least $0.07 :)

• @FrankZ said:
    X3440, 8GB, 2x2TB HDD, 10TB, /29 -$20.83 a month / 720 = $0.0289 an hour.
    Down for ~40 mins x 2 times this month <= $0.04.
    I really can't justify leaving based on downtime until it cost me at least $0.07 :)

they gave me $4 for the last one for $20 plan

• dacentec is again down all of my server seems out of access and there site is also down, does any body else also facing the same issue. this is 4 th time it is down in this week

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @MarkTurner said:
    What do you need?

2 machines, both 1U/1A, under $60/mth (for both- so $30/mth per U). Come and pick a truck load of the servers people will switch over if you offer this.

• @0xdragon said:
    2 machines, both 1U/1A, under $60/mth (for both- so $30/mth per U). Come and pick a truck load of the servers people will switch over if you offer this.

How many people could you get onboard?

• @mikeyur Order placed HP BL260c E5420 16GB 2x500GB and paid via Paypal but what a weird didn't receive any email from yours but the paypal notification from paypal?

• @MarkTurner said:

They have a backhaul to atlanta, but I've seen in the past telia going directly to their facility, so might be a router problem

• @mikeyur said:
    How many people could you get onboard?

Would you like me to run an offer on LET with a full rack of colo or?

There has to be a absolute ton of people with colocation at Dacentec that would love to move.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Thanks to @markturner and @mikeyur for their swift delivery of my new backup box! You guys are awesome together! Fuck Steve!!!

• Dacentec is up again!

• @mikeyur Just got my Dacentec invoice sent as per you requested! Will definitely send the cancellation confirmation from Dacentec when their portal is back online to receive another free month from yours! Enough is enough for the massive outages!

• MarkTurner said: I'm watching it, I don't understand what their deal is. Is it just a single backhaul with everything on it and its flapping?

Looks like it.

Backhaul goes, it all goes. One comes up, they all do simultaneously.

The rviews don't lie.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @mikeyur @MarkTurner Now would be the time to post some benchmarks of your network. Looks like I am jumping ship from dacentec.

• @0xdragon said:
    Would you like me to run an offer on LET with a full rack of colo or?

>

There has to be a absolute ton of people with colocation at Dacentec that would love to move.

Post something and get me 20 (x1U) takers (only for current Dacentec customers), and I'll match their colo rates.

$40/mo for 1U/1A/10TB @ GigE. I need MINIMUM 20 to make this work for corporate and get it approved.

We don't provide KVM though, you'd need a box with working IPMI/KVM and we can provide another drop. If you need one then I need to find out the cost for a dedicated KVM on Monday.

• lol, I can barely get an sftp connection to my old dacentec box....

This discussion has been closed.