Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Q4 2015] Top Provider Poll - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Q4 2015] Top Provider Poll

1234568»

Comments

• Positive: ZXHost

Thanked by 1AshleyUk
  • Positive: BuyVM / HostUS / SecureDragon

• yumin9822yumin9822 Member
    edited February 2016

Vote redacted. This user is not eligible to vote.

• Positive: Online.net, RamNode

Negative: OVH (unreliable and horrible support)

• Positive :

Inception Hosting

time4vps

Nodeserv

• Positive: Ramnode, VPSDime, HostUS

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • sb56637sb56637 Member
    edited February 2016

Positive

• RamNode: Seriously fast, professionally managed and highly reliable servers. Top notch network architecture. Reasonable price for the speed. Responsive and professional customer service.
    • Luna Node: Impressive "real cloud" infrastructure based on OpenStack + KVM with too many features to mention here. Major props for offering free/economical email services and configurable rDNS. The SSD instances have good performance, and you can get a lot of resources for the price. Support is prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Negative

• Prometeus brands: Snarky, defensive and condescending pre-sales representative suggested that I don't know what I'm doing and that their iwStack product would be too difficult for me. After trying to place an order (against my better judgment), it was promptly marked as "fraud" because I commit the heinous crime of living in a country that is different from the country of my business billing address. Further attempts to offer proof of identity and residence were flatly ignored.

(My two positive and one negative votes are based on my personal experiences with these and other VPS services that I actually use, or have used, or have tried to sign up for. The others include: DigitalOcean, Linnode, Vultr, VPSie, and vRocket.io.)

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • All votes until here have been checked.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Positive Only: Online.net OVH, RamNode

• Not entirely sure if I have 15 posts but positive: ramnode bandwagonhost

• trvztrvz Member
    edited February 2016

Positive:

• Ramnode, for their great custom panel
    • BuyVM, for their modern equipment
    • SecureDragon, for their European locations
    • Tarzz92, for his intelligence
    Thanked by 2Francisco KuJoe
  • Positive:
    1. Dacentec
    2. GestionDBI
    3. SoftLayer

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2016

+Aruba. Their sales/billing suck, braindead or scripted people there, but the product is great. The network is average, but the resources are great for the price. Plus, you cannot beat free.
    +Online.net. My little dedi there is almost free and performing great. Billing is still retarded, but who cares.

-BlueVM. unusable for long time, I didnt even bother to cancel.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited February 2016

Positive:

• LunaNode (innovative, stable, great support, great deal)

• DigitalOcean (stable, best deal in Asia)

• InceptionHosting (innovative, stable, great support)

HM: MyCustomHosting, BuyVM, XVMLabs

DHM (Dishonorable Mention): Ikoula - for their bad sales staff manners.

Thanked by 2MCHPhil Francisco
  • chrispchrisp Member
    edited February 2016

Positive:

• OVH (KS1 uptime is 500d+, network is stable, superb global routing)

• ZXPlay (Nice support, good bang for the buck, nice germany location with good network and performance)

Negative:

• Online.net (Disappointed by their support staff and by their very bad routing. 2 years ago I used to think it's the better OVH. Now I feed like they grew too fast and couldn't keep the quality at high level at the same time. Also they are still intransparent about bandwith usage and their IPv6 setup is buggy)
  • @jollymon said:
    RAMNODE gets my +

I am going to toss Vultr and DO into that mix. Ramnode gets them on the RAW numbers but they got the private network and cheap backups.

• Positive: Luna Node, Ovh, Ramnode

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited February 2016

Positive: Ramnode (over 400 days of uptime) , Dacentec

Negative: Delimiter - I don't need to mention the reason, its evident.

Thanked by 2Jonchun PremiumN
  • Less than 24 hours remaining.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Positive: DeepNet/Gestion DBI, GoMach5, Hostus.us

• Positive: VPSDime (fast network, high configuration, cheap but stable), Backupsy (cheap storage vps), DO (good singapore location)

• jevinjevin Member
    edited February 2016

Vote redacted. This user is not eligible to vote.

• Poll closed.

This discussion has been closed.