Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Technical Support ( System Admin ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Technical Support ( System Admin )

Comments

• @RIYAD

May be, let me know about your location so i can make sure you live close to me or not :)

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    RIYAD

May be, let me know about your location so i can make sure you live close to me or not :)

Worst Craigslist casual encounter ever.

• mikeyur said: Worst Craigslist casual encounter ever.

Didn't got you actually, can you explain please :)

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

do you know any place called Sirajganj ? @HOSTBD24 :D

edited January 2016

mikeyur said: @HOSTBD24 said: RIYAD

Worst Craigslist casual encounter ever.

lol , thats nothing gonna happen here :D . If he comes to my place/City

OFF-TOPIC

• @RIYAD said:
    lol , thats nothing gonna happen here :D . If he comes to my place

He is coming to your place ? Whoa..that's fast.

Somebody's gonna get some action ... !

LowEndTinder ?

• @RIYAD said:
    do you know any place called Sirajganj ? HOSTBD24 :D

Are you joking ? i been there few times :)

i really go bit confusing with few comments in LET .... 20% - 40% comments are fully off-topic and shitty ...

Thanked by 1iKeyZ

Thats nice , you have been to my city .

Some time's i do enjoy LET Off-topics , specially LowEndDrama .

"Another OFF-Topic "

On-Topic : Hope you find a System Admin :)

• 20-40% only?

Sure you've been on LowEndTalk?

• @Wolf said:
    20-40% only?

Sure you've been on LowEndTalk?

i know it's more than that but just giving it a average amount ... :)

• HOSTBD24 said: i really go bit confusing with few comments in LET .... 20% - 40% comments are fully off-topic and shitty ...

Of yours the ratio is tending towards 80% or above.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2016

Decent L3 admin takes at least 50 USD/hour. Even on LET you will hardly find L3 support for less then 30 USD/hour. And IF you find - be afraid ;)

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

@time4vps said:
    Decent L3 admin takes at least 50 USD/hour. Even on LET you will hardly find L3 support for less then 30 USD/hour. And IF you find - be afraid ;)

Yes I am berry experience! I 5 year linux admeen an you can save lot money hire me! I secure server!! I earn "Star Performer" award from previous firm and am available for interview session anytime as per convenience. Kindly consider me if you feel outsourcing help your budget

Sincerely,
    Upwork guy

Thanked by 2Junkless jh
  • @time4vps said:

Thanks for your suggestion .... will keep it in mind ... and better if you can personally suggest any person ... :)

• @Jonchun

I don't think you meet all the requirements i mentioned ... Mostly Fluent In English part .. the reason can be you are from CHINA :P

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited January 2016

@HOSTBD24 said:
    Jonchun

I don't think you meet all the requirements i mentioned ... Mostly Fluent In English part .. the reason can be you are from CHINA :P

1 - Not Chinese
    2 - You might want to reconsider claiming I'm not fluent in English considering you clearly don't speak it well enough to interpret a joke made in English...

• @Jonchun

May be i am also not fluent in english as English is not my first language ... but i doubt you because of the last comment ... please read it again and let me know is it look fine ?

@time4vps may be your first language is english, can you please check it out, i mean his comment :)

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    May be i am also not fluent in english as English is not my first language ... but i doubt you because of the last comment ... please read it again and let me know is it look fine ?

You're making it REALLY hard to not be an asshole... But I'll let it go and leave you to believe what you believe.

• @HOSTBD24 said:

>

time4vps may be your first language is english, can you please check it out, i mean his comment :)

The guy was trying to make a joke, by pseudo quoting a random "sys admin" from places like upwork/fiverr (usual places where you find low cost contractors).

If that's what you got from his post, then good for you. If not, you are welcome.

@Jonchun : If I am getting it right, he also tried to make a joke, but it appears it hit the wall and came back to him.

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

HOSTBD24 said: may be your first language is english, can you please check it out, i mean his comment :)

Don't fight with LET, embrace it, deal with it. You will find that LET community is intelligent, caring with a drop of nicely crafted sarcasm.

As for admin part: if you on a VPS business, look at www.rack911.com. Recommended.

Thanked by 2Jonchun deadbeef
  • @Junkless

Ah you got me ... :)

@Jonchun

i am really sorry bro if it hurts you ...

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited January 2016

time4vps said: www.rack911.com

I will take a look.

• I offered $100/hr but he declined, not sure why.

• UnitUnidentified said: I offered $100/hr but he declined, not sure why.

Because he stated he doesn't want to spend more than $25/hr.

Thanked by 2HOSTBD24 PremiumN
  • @UnitUnidentified

Most of the provider on LET can't afford you and i am just a beginner here so it is pretty impossible for me to afford you ... and i am not going to spend more than $25 /Hour and i already have too many offers ...

Thanks ....

• Just remember- you get what you pay for. Pennies or dollars might get somebody just looking to steal your customer database/emails then run off.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @doughmanes said:
    Just remember- you get what you pay for. Pennies or dollars might get somebody just looking to steal your customer database/emails then run off.

It made sense when I first read it... And then I realized that anyone who has a customer database worth stealing will be paying more than pennies.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@HOSTBD24 Added you on Skype, I'm from Bangladesh ;) I can surely help you !

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL

okay, let's have a discussion ...

• jhjh Member
    edited January 2016

You are not going to finf someone good for less than about $50/hr, and even then, being available on Skype for a month is a tall order as that person could have much better work to do. Low hourly rates mean poor English, poor skills, poor honesty or a mix of these. You need to factor a decent sysadmin in to what you charge your customers.

If you decide to rethink this, my company offers this for about $70/hr or on a retainer from about $100/month. You get good people, in the UK, and a solid contract to protect you. We don't use Skype so you would have to use email or a telephone.