Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking For Technical Support ( System Admin )
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking For Technical Support ( System Admin )

HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
edited January 2016 in General

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a linux system admin, details below:

• Level 2 or 3
  • Fluent in english
  • Fast response time
  • Communication over phone and skype
  • No need to reply on ticket or do livechat
  • Monthly Payment Via PayPal

Let's discuss more on skype: HOSTBD24

Comments

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

how much are you thinking to pay per month ?

• What is the pay?

• @RIYAD said:
    how much are you thinking to pay per month ?

I will pay for each issue and based on the work time on the issue .... payment can be done weekly too that's not a big matter ... and this is for now, if we have a good work experience then we will have an agreement and will get as a permanent staff ...

• He wants people to sit on standby for an entire month and potentially only earn $100, he must be out of his mind.

Thanked by 2jh classy
  • You should charge hourly for any issues you have, that would be much fairer to the person dealing with the issues. Not knowing how much you're going to pay isn't going to get you an employee.

• @rethinkvps said:
    He wants people to sit on standby for an entire month and potentially only earn $100, he must be out of his mind.

Actually you are little bit wrong, i want someone to standby for me only in this month from next month i will pay per hour and will get as permanent staff.

• HOSTBD24 said: Actually you are little bit wrong, i want someone to standby for me only in this month from next month i will pay per hour and will get as permanent staff.

Unless you pay hourly, nobody will sit on standby for an entire month with a potential of not earning anything.

• WHTWHT Member

@HOSTBD24 said:

How much you will pay per hour?

• lets open DP candidate list 2016 ;-)

• @WHT said:

Not sure, but i hope it will be within $25 Per hour ...

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

I agree with everyone. either come up with an hour rate that you are willing to pay or set a monthly budget.Its hard to find someone that is good that will standby for a call or no call at all when they could be working per hour for someone else.

• @CenTexHosting

I already tried to clear the confusions, please take a look at the comments ...

• cociucociu Member
    edited January 2016

rethinkvps said: He wants people to sit on standby for an entire month and potentially only earn $100, he must be out of his mind.

Totaly wrong , a good guy never will be iddle. So a extra money is ok if have time. In this domani a good $$$ can be made only with a good colaboration. So dont worry if the sysadmin have a good experience will not lost time. Now if you want earn 10 000 $/mo sleeping or have only a let provider in front to work ..... NOT gonna hapened

Now .. @HOSTBD24 i strong recomandated to find someone from your city because a "bitch" can do many bad things for your customers

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • @cociu

you are right that's why i am still in confusion though i have 25+ on skype ... can you suggest me what kind of reference i can ask for and also how can i verify them ...

thanks....

• RBHRBH Member

@cociu
    Your post gave me cancer

• HOSTBD24 said: HOSTBD24

i repeat i strong recommend to search someone nearly of you , eaven you will pay more

• @RBH said:
    cociu
    Your post gave me cancer

Be careful with your words young one. Not the best

• RBH said: @cociu Your post gave me cancer

can you explain ?

• @cociu said:

Basically calling your post painful to read/take in

• cociu said: i repeat i strong recommend to search someone nearly of you , eaven you will pay more

In my city or near me there will be a few people what really web hosting is and getting 50 linux user will be hard .. so it's pretty much impossible to find someone near me ....

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Basically calling your post painful to read/take in

yeah , his post is better ... i am tired and more smart to start pay his game.

• @meaton

Is there any special reason to mention him ?

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    meaton

Is there any special reason to mention him ?

Yes. I figured he would like to know how your website looks an awful lot like his SwiftNode brand.

• @meaton

As SwiftNode is his brand he already aware about it :)

• That header / navbar reminds me of IgniteServers.

• @PetaByet said:
    That header / navbar reminds me of IgniteServers.

Don't you think i am Kalon ? i hope you will find out more proof to prove me Kalon and i want to try that out. I will be happy to see that someone is investigating my personal informations :)

• Istiak Tonmoy from Bogra

• ATHK said: Istiak Tonmoy from Bogra

No, you got me wrong.... I am Kalon :P

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Oh you live pretty close to me , if you are from Bogra @HOSTBD24