Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS in Poland starting from $1.3/month | Dedicated from $16/month | SlaskDatacenter.pl - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS in Poland starting from $1.3/month | Dedicated from $16/month | SlaskDatacenter.pl

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Last time I've used them, and it was a few years back, they were pretty bad with some completely messed up network. There is a reason why they are cheap.

Thanked by 2GM2015 xavier
  • jarland said: jarland

First thought that would be one of Charlie's girlfriends in two and a half men.

Thanked by 1jar
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2015

@Clouvider said:
    Last time I've used them, and it was a few years back, they were pretty bad with

some completely messed up network. There is a reason why they are cheap.

• rokok said: They charge VAT to all x_x

This is law in Poland. Only EU VAT registered companies pay no VAT in Poland, non-VAT registered end-users/companies inside AND outside Poland AND outside the EU pay Polish VAT.

Thanked by 1rokok
  • this is what i call rubbish ^

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Hmm, got a 2gb vm, cpu and disk seem ok, but the network is fucking dockshit. 500KB/s to every location, I can host a vm myself with that, such a fuck shit network.

Thanked by 2rokok xavier
  • Not even in their own country they got a proper connection

• dd if=/dev/zero of=test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync; unlink test

16384+0 records in

16384+0 records out

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 2.31475 s, 464 MB/s

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited December 2015

Fuck all those polish providers, tiktalik is shit, that one got a fucking unusable network, I really should try hosteam to rage even more. (Or get my mind back, as most people recommend them)

root@defaultvps:~# wget http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/100MB.zip -O /dev/null
    --2015-12-27 18:46:35--  http://ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com/100MB.zip
    Resolving ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com (ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com)... 80.249.99.148
    Connecting to ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com (ipv4.download.thinkbroadband.com)|80.249.99.148|:80... connected.
    HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
    Length: 104857600 (100M) [application/zip]
    Saving to: '/dev/null'

100%[=================================================================================================>] 104,857,600  427KB/s   in 3m 17s 

2015-12-27 18:49:52 (519 KB/s) - '/dev/null' saved [104857600/104857600]

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

Will do some tests when I get my dedicated server, could just be a saturated node.

• @Frecyboy: I have a Polish provider. But their servers are located in The Netherlands. Swiftway is a good, reliable provider. No LowEnd Prices. I just won an auction. :)

edited December 2015

entrailz said: Will do some tests when I get my dedicated server, could just be a saturated node.

Others are getting almost the same shitty speeds, and I doubt the uplink is saturated at 1am.

probably a saturated switch.

• DennisdeWit said: I have a Polish provider. But their servers are located in The Netherlands. Swiftway is a good, reliable provider. No LowEnd Prices. I just won an auction. :)

I'll probably just scream at their support tomorrow.

• My speeds seems fast enough, I have no problems.

• kstar3 said: My speeds seems fast enough, I have no problems.

Fuck you too

• @kstar3 said:
    My speeds seems fast enough, I have no problems.

Can I ask, why is your IP a SlaskDatacenter one?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited December 2015

I sense a paypal dispute.

• Ishaq said: Can I ask, why is your IP a SlaskDatacenter one?

Why would their staff use a DC IP? They are not in the same complex and it is 01:30 on a Sunday.... probably installed a proxy and uses that now.

• William said: Why would their staff use a DC IP? They are not in the same complex and it is 01:30 on a Sunday.... probably installed a proxy and uses that now.

Yes, that is definitely possible.

I was just asking.

• @Ishaq said:

Because I'm using their service as a VPN.

• @Frecyboy said:
    1:16AM

Why must you be so rude? I forgot my password to my actual account, which is kstar, so I created a new one. http://lowendtalk.com/profile/132266/kstar

edited December 2015

Ahh, that one, that was actually a funny account, I'm sorry - welcome back!

Some more 64kb ram Servers in stock?

• @Frecyboy said:
    Ahh, that one, that was actually a funny account, I'm sorry - welcome back!

Some more 64kb ram Servers in stock?

Our servers come with a minimum of 0.5 GB of Ram, also as of currently we only offer services to China and within our own borders.

However I seriously did purchase the plan, and the speeds are fine for me. While they aren't great, they are still fast enough for normal use, unless you plan on using it for a download server, or a file sharing server. I notice no delays while using it as a VPN. If you are outside of China I would recommend them if your looking for a cheap plan.

• @kstar3 said:
    Our servers come with a minimum of 0.5 GB of Ram, also as of currently we only offer services to China and within our own borders.

However I seriously did purchase the plan, and the speeds are fine for me. While they aren't great, they are still fast enough for normal use, unless you plan on using it for a download server, or a file sharing server. I notice no delays while using it as a VPN. If you are outside of China I would recommend them if your looking for a cheap plan.

Okay so I got curious and tried to reach your site from a Chinese VPS as well as a South Korean one, neither of them connect. Nice trolling.

• @Ishaq said:

oooh gotem.

• @0xdragon said:
    Okay so I got curious and tried to reach your site from a Chinese VPS as well as a South Korean one, neither of them connect. Nice trolling.

We only have whitelisted few IP ranges to our site, as far as I know all the whitelisted ranges are residential IPs, so thats most likely why you were unable to connect. Also, there will definitely be no chance of connecting from a South Korean vps. However, this forum post is not about our services, if you have any questions please PM me.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

When I was using them they later told me they use some kind of radio weave and they were claiming that their fiber was being laid at the time. I don't know if that's still the case as the 'about us' page claims a few connections over dual 10Gb/s links nowadays.

• GM2015GM2015 Member
    edited December 2015

Their price seems too low to expect a realistic service. Plus, the above tests prove a bad network.

Clouvider said: they use some kind of radio weave

Clouvider said: the 'about us' page claims

Clouvider said: them

Clouvider said: was being laid

This discussion has been closed.