Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

12345679»

Comments

• tomsfarm said: You're a funny person ;).

Yes he is, and don't you fucking forget it.

• @Amitz said:

It's funny because I got in a argument with my ex because I was defending a Friend

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2016

@NexHost said:
    It's funny because I got in a argument with my ex because I was defending a Friend

Forget women. There are alternatives as you can see. And no, I am not talking about sheep even though they are pleasantly fluffy.

Thanked by 2NexHost GM2015
  • NexHost said: It's funny because I got in a argument with my ex because I was defending a Friend

Thought you were done with this thread, funboy.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@Nekki said:
    Thought you were done with this thread, funboy.

I was but got baited out like a #piglet

Me and Tomsfarm are the only ones who are having the Fun around Here in his Dads Farm.

• @NexHost said:
    Me and Tomsfarm are the only ones who are having the Fun around Here in his Dads Farm.

Too far man. Too curvy for me.

I'm outta this thread.

• NexHost said: I was but got baited out like a #piglet

I find it hard to believe that's an actual saying.

• Fun in Dad's farm? Wait. Ehm. How to I get that image out of my head now...

• @Amitz said:
    Fun in Dad's farm? Wait. Ehm. How to I get that image out of my head now...

So you trying to imply I said something of the homosexual nature ?

Because there is plenty of constructive non homosexual activities we can get up to.

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited January 2016

@NexHost said:
    Because there is plenty of constructive non homosexual activities we can get up to.

Yeah man we can watch this for about an hour straight to beat the previous record (45min nf).

I'll invite @Hidden_Refuge to join us.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • @nexhost and @globalfrag perhaps next time just sort it out directly with the provider due to these kids on here can't keep focused on the subject.

• @Snickertastic said:
    nexhost and globalfrag perhaps next time just sort it out directly with the provider due to these kids on here can't keep focused on the subject.

I've got a huge feeling that you didn't even read the entire thread and you have no clue as to what's going on..

Let me break it down for you.

Global frag is the the provider
    Nexhost is also involved in taking this thread off topic, I guess he must be a kid.

Of course if you actually read the thread you would know that, so thank you for wasting my and everyone else's time..

• @ATHK said:
    Of course if you actually read the thread you would know that, so thank you for wasting my and everyone else's time..

I did read it if you didn't see my comments earlier. Trying to tell me to read the thread did you actually read my previous comments or did you just assume ? pm me cause I don't want to get this thread off topic. Seriously!!

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited January 2016

NexHost said: I already have found another Provider that cannot be dropped due to DDoS. as GlobalFrag will leak a majority of Floods. I do want to leave and I am paid up but Kazah still wants me to pay out another contract I took over. As this effects my growth and I'm never gaining Just loosing and ending up with the exact same amount.

Kazah lied to me to get my business Promised L7 Mitigation but wants $250 a Domain to Actually Provide the Filtering I required. and it's not just the L7 Filtering. Basic Floods Leak through this will make most clients leave without even contacting us for Assistance.

If you have paid everything then surely you have access to your own hardware to repair/remove as needed? I'm not sure if you have staff in the USA, but I'm sure with a physical visit you would be able to get stuff back for replacement or whatever even in the middle of a contract.

Once you have your hardware stop paying them, and if they take legal action point out the downtime. Are you HOSTSENTRA? Was the original contract with NexHost or the legal name you are currently trading under? I can't find any company name registered as NexHost, but I'm not sure how things worked before the acquisition.

Are you Mark or is that the old guy?

• @linuxthefish

Mark sold NexHost off to Jordan who is the one you're talking to here.

• Don't tell NexHost to stop complaining, he is doing a service to the people and showing the unjust nature of GlobalFrag and preventing other people from being in the same position he is.

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • Black Mirror Season 1 Episode 1. The horror is coming back to me all at once.

• @UnitUnidentified said:
    Don't tell NexHost to stop complaining, he is doing a service to the people and showing the unjust nature of GlobalFrag and preventing other people from being in the same position he is.

I don't think anyone has an issue with complaints if there's evidence to support them. It's just two people slinging mud right now, which is utterly fucking pointless.

• Thanked by 2Rhys ATHK