Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I think this is done. It's been hashed out. I'm not going to censor anything here, but I am going to close it.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2016

Back by popular request from the OP and others. May God have mercy on your souls.

Stepping aside...

• Uh oh..

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited January 2016

Guess who's back, back again...
    Jordan's back, tell a friend.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

Kazah makes unrealistic demands to pay Funds and lies that I'm 2 months overdue on my Invoices. when In fact I was nearly just a month overdue. He gave me a specific date and then changed the date. and gave me at one point literally a couple of days to pay up or he would suspend me.

Kazah Scammed me out of at least 1 month of service and claimed it was a billing mistake. I remember paying the specific invoices that had extended the service before Kazah randomly removed it;

He also told me if there was any network issues like this that has occurred in the past. I'd be able to break out of the contract. As I was worried before choosing him because of large outages that was reported on webhostingstuff. He provided me with a RFO and Guess what Firmware Issues again. and he will not let me leave as he said he would.

So are you going to let me Leave Kazah or are you going to try as best as possible to steal my assets.

If I think of anything else I will add it to this thread.

• Proof please.

Thanked by 3jar TarZZ92 Rob92
  • This thread has far too much text and far too few links and screenshots. If you accuse someone you better back it up with proof or shut up.

Thanked by 2jar ATHK
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@ATHK said:
    Proof please.

Kazah can confirm the rest if he wants. but most likely not. How ever having mini outages and disruptions is not enough to him to allow me to terminate it. When I have lost a huge amount of long term and business clients. His service is no longer suitable with the amount of issues that occur. The other day another route issue where a prefix had nearly double the amount of Latency.

• @NexHost said:
    when In fact I was nearly just a month overdue.

Just stop. Why are you even a month overdue?

• @Jonchun said:

Same reason as me. Network outages caused me $300 of chargebacks and paypal locking my account with ~$1500 in. Kazah compensated me $150. But yeah not really the best. The contract @NexHost posted is correct.

Thanked by 2NexHost netomx
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom and @Nexhost kids you should study at school instead of trying to enter this market same time causing problems for customers and providers.

Thanked by 2GIANT_CRAB MikePT
  • @alexvolk said:
    TinyTunnel_Tom and Nexhost kids you should study at school instead of trying to enter this market same time causing problems for customers and providers.

You should stop complaining and start doing something to clean this place up instead. No point complaining if you ain't going to do anything. Oh and happy new year :)

• @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    You should stop complaining and start doing something to clean this place up instead. No point complaining if you ain't going to do anything. Oh and happy new year :)

Haha! Maybe I should leave let since I'm only complaining. Good idea. Let me think about it.

Happy year for you too!

• @alexvolk said:

Hope you have a wonderful 2016 :)

• @NexHost said:
    Kazah can confirm the rest if he wants. but most likely not. How ever having mini outages and disruptions is not enough to him to allow me to terminate it. When I have lost a huge amount of long term and business clients. His service is no longer suitable with the amount of issues that occur. The other day another route issue where a prefix had nearly double the amount of Latency.

That just looks like your contract, which is fine.. However none of this proves the he said I said crap you continue posting over and over..

Where's the proof you were two months or even one month overdue? The billing mistake conversation the part he changed the due date...

I'm not choosing sides here I just want more solid proof so I can judge the end result myself..

None of this would hold up in court so why should it here?

• @Jarland can we have AlexVolk's comments removed? All he does is say the same baseless claims in every single thread he posts in.

• @0xdragon said:
    Jarland can we have AlexVolk's comments removed? All he does is say the same baseless claims in every single thread he posts in.

Do you think I should warn others about your failed cloudcommando too?

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 GIANT_CRAB
  • 0xdragon0xdragon Member
    edited January 2016

@alexvolk said:
    Do you think I should warn others about your failed cloudcommando too?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@Jonchun said:

Why was I overdue?

Couple of months ago Kazah charged me for RH $110 to Replace a Motherboard. after he said he would do the work during business hours but forgot?

So when the time come he charged me a total of $110 because it was outside of business hours. and the work was still not done. So I got charged further. and then I had a lot of debt on RH. So I decided to pay this RH instead of paying the bills. And got extra debt. I don't always count in having to pay for RH after a build is done as I have a budget and my clients have a budget too.

Kazah will do Remote Hands and not do what I ask him to do. resulting in further RH down the line or more downtime then expected nearly every time. as he does not do what I am asking him every time.

Another reason I had debt was due to a Hardware issue with several machines I was buying. Kazah was unable to get them to work. not 100% his fault on the fact that some had no PSUs but he broke one of my HP Machines that was in Production for over 14 months and claims server Hardware does not last for ever. and this caused me a headache.

Now I then got extra debt by helping someone else out who will go unamed by taking over a contract with GlobalFrag that incurred a extra $500 as it was overdue. I have asked Kazah on countless times to change my billing cycle to the end of every month as it better fits my income to pay it that way. But he has never done it.

And I was not 2 months overdue I was nearly 1 month overdue when Kazah had made that comment. I do pay my providers and I have never really had a major issue in the past paying them. But common how can I keep up with the bills and all of this debt when I have been putting every $ I have into paying it up. And when the Network Fails me so bad that every large client did not renew last month.

• Again @NexHost some proof ... Please!

All that is, is your word..

• @ATHK said:
    Again NexHost some proof ... Please!

All that is, is your word..

Proof about what??

I am explaining why I was in debt and that he was lying. about me being overdue. I don;t keep Skype Logs I clear them on a Regular Basis to keep my conversations private. Pre Sales was via Email with a company I no longer work for.

I don't care if it's my word Kazah is scum and I'm stating the truth.

• @NexHost I'm not here to take sides but you're not making it easy to stay on your side if you want to draw supporters.

The problem is you say A but you can't prove A because you don't provide/don't have any proof for A. It's hard to believe you after all. Not easier to believe Kazah either.

• Why won't he let you out of the contract if you both don't get along? Surely you can't be a massive client with a ton of hardware?

Just pay all your open invoices, send some nice cancellation letters via recorded/signed delivery, email your sales guy saying enough is enough and get out.

You owe it to your clients to end your relationship with this provider and find someone else you can work with :(

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

linuxthefish said: Why won't he let you out of the contract if you both don't get along? Surely you can't be a massive client with a ton of hardware?

Just pay all your open invoices, send some nice cancellation letters via recorded/signed delivery, email your sales guy saying enough is enough and get out.

You owe it to your clients to end your relationship with this provider and find someone else you can work with :(

I already have found another Provider that cannot be dropped due to DDoS. as GlobalFrag will leak a majority of Floods. I do want to leave and I am paid up but Kazah still wants me to pay out another contract I took over. As this effects my growth and I'm never gaining Just loosing and ending up with the exact same amount.

Kazah lied to me to get my business Promised L7 Mitigation but wants $250 a Domain to Actually Provide the Filtering I required. and it's not just the L7 Filtering. Basic Floods Leak through this will make most clients leave without even contacting us for Assistance.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

Hidden_Refuge said: The problem is you say A but you can't prove A because you don't provide/don't have any proof for A. It's hard to believe you after all. Not easier to believe Kazah either.

I'm sorry that I'm unable to provide any Proof. How ever my Major Issues is the routes screwing up on a regular basis. and the DDoS Filtering. And I just want out. And the sooner Kazah will let me just leave and move my Hardware to this other provider in the same DC. then I can get on with my life and live a stress free life without clients leaving and moaning constantly because the DDoS Filtering and Network is messing up regularly.

I honestly never had a intention of doing this with Globalfrag I have let small issues slide and got on with it. But the Service has gone down hill and has ruined it. So that is why I don't have any proof as I thought I'd never be in this situation in the first place.

The Truth Always comes out in the end and other people can happily try them.but with all the issues I have experienced they are too much of a risk to continue using their service.

• It's easy for any person to bash anyone. but the real thing here is it's merely challenging another business to improve and face up to what they say on there site. If you can't do what your site says then don't have it on your site at all.

@globalfrag said:
    To everyone here, I'm done posting on this topic. I'm just amused on how far this has gone already. haha. I do apologize for anyone who doesn't agree with me, and I wish I could have done a better job. But if you look around in the hosting community. I have never had a customer complain about my company. I can assure everyone that I am not a scam company, and I do my best to keep up an honest business, this is just nexhost trying to bash me because I told him I am suspending him in 2 weeks. Trying to threaten me and to change my mind. I'm not gonna play his games anymore. I've changed my mind once before from his last post because I felt bad for him, and how he tried to apologize for his behavior. But now it's not gonna happen. He has to put his account back up to date or I'm taking him down.

My thoughts of nexhost, Jordan, whenever the little things happen he flips out and starts to act unprofessional and cusses his lungs out. The way he reacts is something I can never want to work with. I've held it in for almost 10 months now, but I've had it! He hit over my null threshold haha. I never knew anyone could have a behavior like that way to anyone. Now I know what other providers thought of him when they kicked him out. I want him out as much as the next person. But I'm barely making anything from him with all the free stuff I've offered him so far. If he pays off his contract, I can assure you that he will be gone, as I don't want to renew with him anymore.

If any providers out there disagrees with me and would like to buy off his contract, please please! message me. But a fair warning from my opinion he is the worst person to deal with! I hate to come back and say "I told you so!".

So your bagging a provider to buy it out. because you don't want to fix this ddos leak issue. Come on challenge yourself. It's easy to say there isn't issue when other providers have already fixed the issue or don't have the issue. It seems like you don't like having customers from the way I see it. @globalfrag you can't even go with your own word " I said I wasn't going to reply to this post" What here would make future customer go with you when there is actual complaints of this specific issues with different clients?

If you all are here just to bash @nexhost about his past get new material that's getting old everyone has bad past but it looks to me he's trying to better by challenging providers to own up to their faults. I know LET is great community lets see that great community in action. right now we are making a step in solving issues recognizing our own issues.

@globalfrag @nexhost I give you props for replying and owning up to some faults. as well as

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • globalfrag said: We are working a way around this to avoid getting bad clients.

On a side note, I guess @globalfrag still has not found a way to get around it (i.e. spamming).

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

So I called Kazah a Dirty Scammer because he is a dirty scammer and this is what he responded with.

And before Kazah responds yes I'm rude but you don't talk to customers like that. regardless of what they say. I'm rude to Kazah now as he continues to screw me around and has talked to me like trash before. so I always will talk to him like that.

Up until last month I was always respectful in Tickets apart from Skype and now given what he has done I'm being a horrible client as he said I'm his worse client. So I'm showing him what a bad client is like. He said he would compensate me if I paid my bills but after quoting him on that he responded with the Above.

I'll be honest I have not been nice to Kazah but it's every now and again when I just get sick of the Filtering not working. I told him Last week no attacks was picking up and he has still not fixed it. It breaks constantly and reports no attacks.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@NexHost said:

Huh, I didn't see any admin time billed by Aldryic for "balls installation" for Kazah.

News to me.

Francisco