Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost vs Globalfrag - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost vs Globalfrag

Comments

• NexHost said: And before Kazah responds yes I'm rude but you don't talk to customers like that. regardless of what they say. I'm rude to Kazah now as he continues to screw me around and has talked to me like trash before.

This is a free country, you are allowed to be as rude to customers as your business model permits (subject also to the bounds of the law). Given how difficult you're being all the time, it's only to be expected that you get a smart answer now and then.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@singsing said:
    This is a free country, you are allowed to be as rude to customers as your business model permits (subject also to the bounds of the law). Given how difficult you're being all the time, it's only to be expected that you get a smart answer now and then.

But you see if he continues to be rude to me. I'll be equally as rude back if not even worse. as I work like this. Respect me and I'll Respect You Back. And Kazah has never really had any respect other then to pick at everything I do. This is another reason why I dislike his service and wish to move.

And when I call Kazah trying to sort it out in a reasonable way. he is like OMG and gets agitated on the Phone and won't let me have my say.

• NexHost said: wish to move

Then move already, stop making your personal drama public.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@rds100 said:

I cannot move until February 15th and then have to pay for 4 months of service on another contract. that would put me at a Huge Loss. He lied to me and won't let me leave yet the Contract will allow me to. Hence why this Thread is Open.

Why Should I keep incurring a loss when I have been at a loss ever since using GlobalFrag as the Filtering is absolutely rubbish and requires Kazah to intervene but even that does not work as it generates Additional Problems such as High Latency or Slow Speeds as It's just rate limiting and ACLs that BlackLotus put in Place.

Even OVHs Filtering is better I had pingdom monitoring on 1 node for 3 months that was Under Flood Constantly and it never went below 100% Uptime. but with Kazah my VPS Nodes suffer outages on a Daily Basis as a Single Flood Leaks it rips the entire node apart.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited January 2016

NexHost said: Even OVHs Filtering is better

heh... imagine that.

Seriously just stop complaining, if you have an issue with a company, fix it, if you cant, move on, airing your dirty laundry in public EVERY DAMN TIME is really not helping anyone, perhaps you get a cathartic release from it initially but I suspect in the long term it just gets you more annoyed.

Stop slowly destroying what you have left, you are now the closest thing to JonnyB from GVH that we have here and that is not a good thing.

There is NOTHING posting all this unconfirmed rubbish here will do to improve the actual problem.

Grow up and move on, if your company does not have enough revenue or disposable cash to resolve this problem that is not global frags fault, it is yours for putting all your eggs in a cheap basket and expecting a titanium one.

Put up or shut up or do something practical about it, I assure you when you hit puberty if you ever re-read some of your own bullshit you will feel like a proper tool.

• "Director of Facility Management"

Isn't that something like chief janitor?

Anyway @NexHost it seems like you are whining because you don't want to live up to your end of the contract and pay what you owe.

Thanked by 1alaningus
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    Anyway NexHost it seems like you are whining because you don't want to live up to your end of the contract and pay what you owe.

Funny because at one point I was over paying as I was paying for Additional Power when the cost was very close to that of the space I could of Upgraded to. I don't owe Kazah anything and as said he Lied to me and said that I could break out of the Contract if downtime occurred. Why Should I pay him anything when he has destroyed my business. that needs rebuilding from the ground up.

AnthonySmith said: Grow up and move on, if your company does not have enough revenue or disposable cash to resolve this problem that is not global frags fault, it is yours for putting all your eggs in a cheap basket and expecting a titanium one.

You know nothing clearly I don't have a Problem Paying what I owe. But I am not paying for several months of service. When I don't need to. It's not Logical he lied to me and that is it. I shown proof of the the Contract Clearly States if the downtime lasts for x amount of consecutive days I can break free of the contract. But won't allow me to leave. My Main Contract expires next month so I don't have a issue paying what is owed.

AnthonySmith said: Grow up and move on, if your company does not have enough revenue or disposable cash to resolve this problem that is not global frags fault, it is yours for putting all your eggs in a cheap basket and expecting a titanium one.

And Putting all my eggs in a cheap basket? There is nothing cheap about Globalfrag lol. and this is not my only Location. and I have a lot of assets at risk because his network made every Large Client Leave Last Month that is not fair what so ever. Network Issues that Kazah could of prevented in the First Place.

$358 Globalfrag 12/01/2015
     $75 Globalfrag   12/03/2015
     $25 Globalfrag   12/05/2015 
     $13 Globalfrag   12/05/2015
     $40 Globalfrag   12/11/2015
     $11 Globalfrag   12/14/2015
     $30 Globalfrag   12/14/2015
     $30 Globalfrag   12/19/2015
     $50 Globalfrag   12/21/2015
     $35 Globalfrag   12/22/2015
     $30 Globalfrag   12/23/2015
     $5   Globalfrag   12/24/2015
     $11 Globalfrag   12/24/2015
     $10 Globalfrag   12/25/2015
     $22 Globalfrag   12/26/2015
     $14 Globalfrag   12/26/2015
     $25 Globalfrag   12/28/2015
     $20 Globalfrag   12/28/2015
     $39 Globalfrag   12/29/2015
     $65 Globalfrag   12/31/2015

$85   Globalfrag   01/02/2016
     $90   Globalfrag   01/02/2016
     $17   Globalfrag   01/02/2016
     $250 Globalfrag 01/04/2016
     $34   Globalfrag 01/05/2016

Spent $1,775 on Bills Last month so Please say what you want.

AnthonySmith said: Stop slowly destroying what you have left, you are now the closest thing to JonnyB from GVH that we have here and that is not a good thing.

I'm nothing Like JonnyB from GVH nor is what I run anything like that. I have Happy Customers who I keep Happy. They won't go anywhere. So my Reputation as you all put it. won't effect my business in anyway shape or form. But These Mitigation Issues effect my business and result in negative reviews being posted about the Filtering.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

Please Delete*

• @NexHost said:
    Please Delete*

The thread.

Please oh please fucking delete this shit he said she said bollocking thread.

• How about getting a lawyer and end this the legal way? I'm pretty sure there is a way.

• @Hidden_Refuge said:
    How about getting a lawyer and end this the legal way? I'm pretty sure there is a way.

That is not possible. had people advise me that Kazah is a Liar. and will most likely lie in Court. so the chances of winning is slim.

Anyway I am done with this Thread I have outlined everything I wanted to. and @Jarland you are happy to close it when Kazah responds or completely remove it. as I am biting the loss as per usual and getting on with it.

• Jordan, this thread has only hurt your reputation (in combination with your multiple other bitch threads). Real businesses do not run to a forum every time someone pisses them off to try and hurt the other company...children do.

If you feel he violated the contract, file against him. None of this he said/they said shit will stand in a legal arena. Any impact to your business or loss of customers is YOUR FAULT. You chose to use globalfrag and their reputation is well documented. Your choice to use them is what caused your customers to flee. You have repeatedly said you take excellent care of your customers. If that was truly the case, you wouldn't be here bitching about losing them, you would have already moved them over to a better platform instead of complaining you can't afford to or are having to use your own money for it.

Lastly, be a fucking man. Stop this "well he was rude to me so I am going to be rude to him" crap. That only shows you have not learned from your past troubles how to deal with people and throw tantrums when things don't go your way. Treat people how you want to be treated, regardless of how they treat you. Be the better person for a change.

Thanked by 2NexHost GM2015
  • @NexHost said:
    Anyway I am done with this Thread I have outlined everything I wanted to. and Jarland you are happy to close it when Kazah responds or completely remove it. as I am biting the loss as per usual and getting on with it.

As you can tell so many lies together and not be tried?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

NexHost said: You know nothing clearly I don't have a Problem Paying what I owe. But I am not paying for several months of service. When I don't need to. It's not Logical he lied to me and that is it. I shown proof of the the Contract Clearly States if the downtime lasts for x amount of consecutive days I can break free of the contract. But won't allow me to leave. My Main Contract expires next month so I don't have a issue paying what is owed.

You missed my point, I am saying if things are so bad just leave, if you cant get out of the contract that's fine, move anyway, if you cant afford to do that then that is the eggs in one basket I am talking about.

I would be skipping with joy if that was my bill.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@AnthonySmith said:
    I would be skipping with joy if that was my bill.

That is not everything and as said I am done with this Thread. I'm Just moving on. I have found a far better alternative in the same DC and will fit my requirements perfectly.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited January 2016

@NexHost said:
    That is not everything and as said I am done with this Thread. I'm Just moving on. I have found a far better alternative in the same DC and will fit my requirements perfectly.

You're done with it this week and you'll be back for more next week I'm sure.

Thread title changed. While I recognize that Jordan has provided some evidence of potential wrongdoing, his most vital claims are the ones he has absolutely no supporting data on. So and so promised this or that, no screenshots of said conversations, etc.

• NexHostNexHost Member
    edited January 2016

@jarland said:
    Thread title changed. While I recognize that Jordan has provided some evidence of potential wrongdoing, his most vital claims are the ones he has absolutely no supporting data on. So and so promised this or that, no screenshots of said conversations, etc.

I don't keep such conversations as it was from a while back. What more do you want?

I am done with this thread as stated before. one day someone will prove me to be correct with this. as The Truth Always Comes out in The End.

• I just wondered - @Nexhost, have you changed your username recently and I only just found out? You remind me of someone else here, but I have no idea what his username was...

Thanked by 1NexHost
  • @Amitz said:
    I just wondered - Nexhost, have you changed your username recently and I only just found out? You remind me of someone else here, but I have no idea what his username was...

Sell you Unlimited Everything VM $2m/o Does that make it sound like who you are thinking about (sarcasm)

• What a load of shit.

Thanked by 2ATHK GM2015
  • @NexHost said:
    Sell you Unlimited Everything VM $2m/o Does that make it sound like who you are thinking about (sarcasm)

No, seriously - has your username always been @Nexhost or am I confusing something?

• Amitz said: No, seriously - has your username always been @Nexhost or am I confusing something?

@jmckeag or something like that.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @Amitz said:
    I just wondered - Nexhost, have you changed your username recently and I only just found out? You remind me of someone else here, but I have no idea what his username was...

Yes he did, he was @jmckeag at one stage.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • @jarland said:

Can the title be changed to: Nexhost v. Globalfrag?

It would help pass the notion that this is the LET courtroom. :)

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited January 2016

@Nekki said:
    jmckeag or something like that.

@ATHK said:
    Yes he did, he was jmckeag at one stage.

Alright. This is exactly the username that I had in mind. That helps a lot to classify this thread - All is understood now...

Thanked by 3ATHK GM2015 Jonchun
  • @Amitz said:
    Alright. This is exactly the username that I had in mind. That helps a lot to classify this thread - All is understood now...

To be fair Tiny Tunnel and I also have had issues with filtering leaking and poor network performance.

It's not just Jordan.

But at the end of the day I doubt Globalfrag or LET cares.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @tomsfarm said:

It's not about the fact itself, but the way how the OP presents (and presented) himself.

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited January 2016

@Amitz said:

Jordan is very passionate :D.

He basically does what I would do if I didn't care about people/la community hating me or bashing me (even though they already do).

Oh well :/.

• @tomsfarm said:
    Jordan is very passionate :D.

He basically does what I would do if I didn't care about people/la community hating me or bashing me (even though they already do).
    Oh well :/.

The two of you should start a relationship. It's legal now in many countries...

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited January 2016

@Amitz said:

Haha haha ha.

You're a funny person ;).

Thanked by 1Amitz