Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carefull with IgniteServers - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Carefull with IgniteServers

1235»

Comments

• I do not.

• @tehdan said:
    I do not.

Initially i was thinking op was right but after you came to the post trolling unnecessarily i think op is not telling everything.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited November 2015

@krishnap said:
    Initially i was thinking op was right but after you came to the post trolling unnecessarily i think op is not telling everything

You can't be serious? The OP provided all evidence we/I requested. Igniteservers pretty much ignored the thread.

Igniteservers even admits SIX of his clients are facing issues and he has no idea why.

He denied the refund originally and brushed off OP who was informing him of an issue. He even blamed the OP by saying it was a misconfiguration of software essentially.

I just wonder if you re-read the thread if you would reevaluate your opinion on this thread.

EDIT: typos on phone.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • krishnap said: Initially i was thinking op was right but after you came to the post trolling unnecessarily i think op is not telling everything.

LET is best when the OP misrepresents the facts, and then the provider takes the bait and won't let go.

Thanked by 1krishnap
  • IThinkUFailed said: Igniteservers even admits SIX of his clients are facing issues and he has no idea why.

Well, let's give Ignite some credit for that. Which other LET providers are this forthcoming? My guess is most other providers would be intentionally vague on whether the issue is isolated to one user or not.

IThinkUFailed said: He denied the refund originally and brushed off OP who was informing him of an issue.

Yes, but OP didn't exactly present a clear explanation of what was going wrong, which he knew or should have known would be necessary in dealing with Ignite.

IThinkUFailed said: He even blamed the OP by saying it was a misconfiguration of software essentially.

No, he just laid clear the responsibilities, essentially asking for a clearer proof or explanation for why the issue is a problem with his network rather than with the VM.

Thanked by 1krishnap
  • SolusVMSolusVM Member, Host Rep

IgniteServers said: We are currently in communication with SolusVM

What's the ticket ID on our system? so we can make sure this is looked at asap.

• @SolusVM said:

Yeah, please resolve this for them as my VM is still down. You could also just become a support member of them.

Thanked by 1RiverM
  • hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Why can I imagine SolusVM buying IgniteServers? - just to sort their sh!t out for them

• @tr1cky said:
    Yeah, please resolve this for them as my VM is still down. You could also just become a support member of them.

Hey everything is back up and running pm me the VM ips and ill be sure to get everything back up and online for you.

Thanks in advance.

• IgniteServers said: Hey everything is back up and running pm me the VM ips and ill be sure to get everything back up and online for you.

I'm curious what the actual fix was, and how many times it was provided in this thread

• About IgniteServers

It is positive! spare no effort !we should give a little more time to let it grow

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • @namhuy said:
    No offense, If it's me I would definitely leave. Free year of service with that much of problem, not worth it.

I'd take it just to screw them over and use space on their nodes. Free is free, just make sure it's some stupid server that you don't really need like a MC server or TeamSpeak.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • @singsing said:
    No, he just laid clear the responsibilities, essentially asking for a clearer proof or explanation for why the issue is a problem with his network rather than with the VM.

You clearly didn't view the image that OP provided.

OP said that it was an indication it was assigned to another VM.

Thanked by 1Ole_Juul
  • IThinkUFailed

• IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

All issues have been resolved with the OP as well as other clients that were having this problem, some decided to leave and some decided to stay, all in all a horrible day for IgniteServers id have to say, but we will continue to provide good service and tackle problems as they arise.

I believe this can be closed at the OP's or a moderators discretion.

Thanks

• Seriously interested as to what the problem was. Knowing might help future trouble shooting.

• lazyt said: Seriously interested as to what the problem was. . . .

They were probably using auto correct.

• Most likely it causes windows blue screens on bsds you know

• A few months ago this "level 4" support rep had absolutely no idea how ping works. Just saying.

• @angeysnarl He still doesn't - by his own admission his diagnosis was to ping the VPS /from within the VPS/ and took that as enough proof to deny a refund to someone obviously smarter than him who had clearly laid out the problem he was experiencing.

@RiverM yeah I guess you might mine a few thousandths of a Bitcoin at their expense :)

Thanked by 1angrysnarl
  • IThinkUFailed said: OP said that it was an indication it was assigned to another VM.

Yeah, I read the ticket image and saw that much, but you must admit it's hardly an explanation of what has gone wrong at all, much less at the level required for Ignite to understand it.

• @singsing not true. pretty much everyone on this discussion, including the op had figured it out in the first few posts.

If you Didn't I would respectfully suggest that you also lack the networking knowledge and experience to run a multi-national (or not!) hosting company.