Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carefull with IgniteServers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Carefull with IgniteServers

Comments

• @itschrisg - he seriously can't work out how to post a 1-liner from his phone?

Thanked by 3Lee lazyt Pwner
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2015

The service started off good, but IMO they are trying to do to much too fast, and going downhill quickly.
    @AnthonySmith think aggessive servers and subtract 2.

IThinkUFailed said: but one or two of his members are in india (His words not mine...)

His system admin is of Indian decent, where he actually lives has not been confirmed, last I saw.

OP If you want a resolution insist on a new IP.

• @ItsChrisG said:
    @igniteservers is aware of this thread however is mobile and unable to reply from his phone. He is not ducking and hiding, when he is able, he will address the forum with a post...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: @IgniteServers Acquired by [Whatever Brand @ItsChrisG Is Listing As His Primary Company This Week]

• Uhh I'm on a phone and I just responded to this thread. Am I just amazing?

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • In addition to the storm in this thread, ignite had their WHOIS information listed as a Secretary of States's office and was doing business illegally while unincorporated for what it's worth.

There was a thread here the other day, and there was one on another forum. See this thread, and this offsite post.

• @Jonchun said:
    Uhh I'm on a phone and I just responded to this thread. Am I just amazing?

He's around.. but not smart enough to logout of his LET account.

Note: Last Active Time & Current Time

Thanked by 3Jonchun vimalware Pwner
  • @mikeyur said:

Was referring to the notice saying he's aware but unable to respond because he's mobile. Lol.

• @Jonchun said:
    Was referring to the notice saying he's aware but unable to respond because he's mobile. Lol.

I know, was just adding to his bullshit argument of being mobile. He's logged in right now watching this, but can't comment.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • Wow, missed that thread, thanks @RiverM. I can't believe I got to the point of briefly feeling bad for calling him shady...

These constant claims of running his multi-national (or not!) enterprise from a mobile phone which sometimes can and sometimes cannot post are just insulting.

OP - I think he's probably been shamed into refunding you at this point, I hope he does. Please, for the love of god get a server elsewhere, however many free months/upgrades you get offered by igniteservers.

Thanked by 1RiverM
  • @mikeyur said:

his phone's screen is broken i guess, or his phone got virus infected.

• Jonchun said: Was referring to the notice saying he's aware but unable to respond because he's mobile. Lol.

In all fairness, if I am wanting to write a longish reply I would much rather do so at a computer where I find it much easier to check spelling/ grammar/ sentence structure and overall format.

However, from the screenshots it appears that Ignite is an Ignoramous and totally incompetent. My suggestion to Kalon: get some outside help if you aren't an expert system admin. I did.

Thanked by 2RiverM lazyt
  • yeah he probably smashed his phone when he saw this thread...

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • IgniteServersIgniteServers Member
    edited November 2015

Myself and my support engineers are working on the issue. Please note that I have processed the refund to the OP.

At this time, I am focusing my attentions and efforts to the issue and have been updating tickets via our support desk.

I will come fool around with the drama inciters on the forum once we've resolved the outstanding issues.

Thank you.

• Dramas ignited.

IgniteServers said: drama inciters

• Dangerously incompetent hosts incite drama. The rest of us just call out foul play when we see it.

• IgniteServers said: I will come fool around with the drama inciters on the forum once we've resolved the outstanding issues."

I don't understand this sentence. Can someone translate?

• I can't trust a host who has three different avatars in three months. One of which was some random girl.

Thanked by 1RiverM
  • dailydaily Member
    edited November 2015

@tr1cky said:
    I don't understand this sentence. Can someone translate?

Basically after he fixes this mess he's going to show us how unprofessional his PR (he) is.

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • @sambling said:
    In all fairness, if I am wanting to write a longish reply I would much rather do so at a computer where I find it much easier to check spelling/ grammar/ sentence structure and overall format.

Welp. So much for a "longish" reply. He couldn't even get that right... Like 3 sentences. LOL

"Myself and my support engineers are working on the issue. Please note that I have processed the refund to the OP.

At this time, I am focusing my attentions and efforts to the issue and have been updating tickets via our support desk.

I will come fool around with the drama inciters on the forum once we've resolved the outstanding issues."

Thank you.

Thanked by 1sambling
  • I got a refund and the possibility of still using the VPS for 1 year.

• Buy elsewhere.

imau said: I got a refund and the possibility of still using the VPS for 1 year.

Thanked by 2ATHK tehdan
  • @imau said:
    I got a refund and the possibility of still using the VPS for 1 year.

Even if you can use the VPS for a year, I wouldn't personally. They've not even looked into your issue and have proven how rude and ignorant their support is.

Just got to a better host. Tell us the specs you had and location and I'm sure people will recommend you providers (Don't forget budget!).

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • Well this is good. You've just basically gave everyone to open a thread everytime you fuck up and refuse to refund

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • @TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    Well this is good. You've just basically gave everyone to open a thread everytime you fuck up and refuse to refund

There's going to be a lot of a threads coming now, huh?

Thanked by 1tehdan
  • LeeLee Veteran

IgniteServers said: I will come fool around with the drama inciters on the forum once we've resolved the outstanding issues.

I am reducing your odds of survival significantly and have updated the odds on our Google chat whiteboard. Thank you very much, I have always believed in you.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Lee said:
    I am reducing your odds of survival significantly and have updated the odds on our Google chat whiteboard. Thank you very much, I have always believed in you.

Where's my invite? I want in on the underground vps hosting gambling events.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @mikeyur said:
    Where's my invite? I want in on the underground vps hosting gambling events.

Everybody... please form and orderly queue and your requests will be processed in the order they are received.

• I cancelled mine.

• There can't be anything wrong with IgniteServers' systems. This guy has shown time and time again through his posts how technically adept he is. You guys are all wrong.

Thanked by 1RiverM
  • @IThinkUFailed said:
    There's going to be a lot of a threads coming now, huh?

Implying there are a lot of clients to begin with?