Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals?

Comments

• @OnraHost said:
    Come to the Onra side of things...we got ya ;)

already fixed it. Rameen replied to my ticket as fast as he could as he don't want me to go to you. jokin' :P

thanks for the offer though. ;)

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@marl said:
    manage to get "Reseller - Corporate" from innohosting and then i was marked as fraud. been using same computer/IP on my other vps purchase but this particular host just don't like me. lol

anyways, i sent ticket to them but unfortunately "Sales" is not available on weekend. :/

Same happened to me, because I used test.com as domain name. Asked them to change and now they wont create my account (it has been paid for). Says UK is full and offers a US spot instead. :)
    If I wanted one in the US I would have ordered one..........

• @mikho said:

Not UK, but I got one spot open in our Stockhold, Sweden location I get you in on? >

@marl said:

He's on his game today ;)

@OnraHost said:
    Not UK, but I got one spot open in our Stockhold, Sweden location I get you in on?

Specs and price? Does it match the Innohosting Black Friday offer ;).

Pm me if you like

• @mikho said:

Yes, it will (if not better specswise )

@Junkless said:
    Yes, it will (if not better specswise )

I will believe it when I see it.

• @mikho said:
    I will believe it when I see it.

Well, I did not see their blackfriday offer carefully (Innohosting) and turned out, they ARE offering stars and the moon this BF. Sadly, the best you can get now is 80GB disk with 800 GB bandwidth for 10$. Onrahost might not beat the this offer (they do 50 GB Disk/500 GB Bandwidth but SSD instead of HDD with IH. Though for shared/reseller, it doesnt matter a lot)

Apart from that, both are offering free WHMCS, KB articles etc. While IH offers free end user support, OH offer Free domain and SSL certificate.

Now if not for IH ridiculous IP pricing plus non SNI support for SSLs, OH might not be a better option. But now, depending on your needs, OH can be a better option (atleast for my needs).

• @mikho said:

darn. i signup using xyz domain, but it's not the domain i wanna use. i hope they'll let me change it. :/

@marl said:
    darn. i signup using xyz domain, but it's not the domain i wanna use. i hope they'll let me change it. :/

They was about to change mine when the news hit me that I missed the offer.

• @Junkless said:
    Mightweb is an excellent option, specially with their Black Friday deal with WHMCS.

Thanks for the mention! We only ran our Black Friday deals on Black Friday - but it appeared appreciated! :)

• @Junkless said:
    Now if not for IH ridiculous IP pricing plus non SNI support for SSLs, OH might not be a better option. But now, depending on your needs, OH can be a better option (atleast for my needs).

how much do they charge for ip?

• @MightWeb said:
    Thanks for the mention! We only ran our Black Friday deals on Black Friday - but it appeared appreciated! :)

You should increase your resource allocation in the packages if you want to compete with big guns like innohosting. Might get a cyber monday deal if something interesting comes up.

• @Junkless said:

asked live chat at inno and they said ip is only $1.50 month if i pay 4 a yr seems cheap to me. They are also providing a free ssl as well and they also now support SNI too!!!!111

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited November 2015

@mikho said:

I've PM'ed ya ;)

• anyone can purchase the largest plan of innohosting at $10, I've try a several times in several days without luck. Just want to know this is real or just a fake promotion plan for marketing stune

• lostsoullostsoul Member
    edited November 2015

@michaelphan said:
    anyone can purchase the largest plan of innohosting at $10, I've try a several times in several days without luck. Just want to know this is real or just a fake promotion plan for marketing stune

From their site:

Black Friday Stock Update: Semi-dedicated plans are now fully sold out and no new stock will be added. All other plans will have stock replenished at various times throughout the day. Stock Last Updated: 16.57PM GMT

• @lostsoul said:

Black Friday Stock Update: Semi-dedicated plans are now fully sold out and no new stock will be added. All other plans will have stock replenished at various times throughout the day. Stock Last Updated: 16.57PM GMT

yah, I saw it, that's why I want to come here and ask if anyone has bought it?

• MightWebMightWeb Member
    edited November 2015

@Chalipa said:
    You should increase your resource allocation in the packages if you want to compete with big guns like innohosting. Might get a cyber monday deal if something interesting comes up.

Thanks for the feedback! To be fair, our resource allocation on reseller packages are not much different when comparing (other than that they have two larger tiers as well). A good sidenote is also that we use SSD's, whilst InnoHosting does not.

• @MightWeb any promo for cyber monday?

• @myshahrul said:
    MightWeb any promo for cyber monday?

Sure! Been live on our website for the past six or so hours! :)

@OnraHost

I'm still waiting for your offer. The PM you sent asking what package I got from Innohosting was replied to.

When should I expect a reply? Or should I move on?

• Was able to got one reseller package from Inno Hosting. Damned MaxMind rejected my order !!!

• marl said: manage to get "Reseller - Corporate" from innohosting and then i was marked as fraud. been using same computer/IP on my other vps purchase but this particular host just don't like me. lol

anyways, i sent ticket to them but unfortunately "Sales" is not available on weekend. :/

Same here. No VPN, true address and personal information. Valid and active domain. Marked as fraud :(

• @OnraHost said:
    /end :)

• 1 from me too, also look at BuyShared too :)
  • @DreamCaster said:
    Same here. No VPN, true address and personal information. Valid and active domain. Marked as fraud :(

Get in touch with them! :) Sounds like MaxMind went evil on you.

• MightWeb said: Get in touch with them! :) Sounds like MaxMind went evil on you.

I did and Rameen was kind enough to approve the order in 10 minutes.

@mpkossen , Eleven2 mailed me today. They want their reseller package with WHMCS for $43/year back :)

• @DreamCaster said:

reason?

• DreamCasterDreamCaster Member
    edited December 2015

retracted

• arpanjot said: reason?

They flagged my order as abuse after 4 days. I did not even log into WHM or activate WHMCS license. That was a purchase and forget thing :) No VPN, real identity, address and location information. I sent them a copy of my drivers license. Waiting for their next move :)

Thanked by 1arpanjot
  • It seems they forgot to limit 80% off coupon .That is an insane deal.