Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals?

Hello Everyone.
Any good black friday whmcs reseller hosting deals? I want >=30GB Space Cpanel reseller with free whmcs.

Happy Black Friday. Happy Savings

Comments

• postcdpostcd Member
    edited November 2015

https://www.eleven2.com/reseller-hosting/
    edit: i got just one time, not recurring discount

Thanked by 2click4easy KeyJey
  • JunklessJunkless Member
    edited November 2015

Stay away from eleven 2.
    Innohosting is good but you will have to buy a dedicated ip for each SSL that you want to install.

Mightweb is an excellent option, specially with their Black Friday deal with WHMCS.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • Am warrning you for eleven2. Slow servers.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • Mightweb is an excellent option, specially with their Black Friday deal with WHMCS.

https://mightweb.net/reseller

Thanked by 2Junkless click4easy
  • @postcd said:

10.95 for 20 GB SSD space, with WHMCS is a not a good deal ? Specially when it comes with excellent tried and tested support ?

Thanked by 2postcd click4easy
  • Thank you so much everyone. I am currently looking at hostgator, innohosting and eleven2 black friday deals. Any experiences with them would be great

• Stay away from Hostgator and eleven2, if you want your sites to be up.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited November 2015

Hey @Junkless. Thank you for your kind and helpful comments. Can you explain me why you recommend innohosting as well as might web? It would be great if i can have a detailed review on both of them. Thank you

• I have not used innohosting but they do have a good reputation. Though they don't support SNI, so you will need to buy a dedicated ip every time you need to install SSL on any website that you will host.

Mightweb, on the other hand, is a relatively new setup. But they have an awesome support team and excellent performing servers. Highly recommended for that price. They take performance very seriously.

• i am with them 1 year already, so far seem good. support is good too. just too bad u need to purchase another dedicated IP just for SSL.

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • @myshahrul said:
    i am with them 1 year already, so far seem good. support is good too. just too bad u need to purchase another dedicated IP just for SSL.

Thanks for your comment. How fast is their server for reseller hosting? On a 0-10 scale, what score would you give them?

• their reseller hosting location available for UK/USA, i choice in USA because great speed from Asian. 8/10 maybe?

• Onrahost.com offers whmcs as part of their reseller packages, even before BF, they are having 60% off.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

If is $10 recurring to innohosting or only for first month? Since the price is great...

• AlbaHost said: If is $10 recurring to innohosting or only for first month? Since the price is great...

It's recurring.

Thanked by 1AlbaHost
  • They are SOLD OUT on their bigger plans, and every one keep in mind they are EXTREMELY strict in their service.

by strict:

• very limited number of emails
    • connections (I/O) etc in cloudlinux
    Thanked by 1postcd
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

I'd suggest to go with InnoHosting. They have good support and server performance is also good. I used them past and experience was excellent.

Thanked by 1postcd
  • @HostPair said:
    I'd suggest to go with InnoHosting. They have good support and server performance is also good. I used them past and experience was excellent.

are they include Ddos protection? if any of my shared client was ddos/attacked, are they take down the whole reseller account?

• @Chalipa said:
    They are SOLD OUT on their bigger plans, and every one keep in mind they are EXTREMELY strict in their service.

by strict:

• very limited number of emails
    • connections (I/O) etc in cloudlinux

are we talking about mightweb?

• Hello ;)

Onra Host here...Your one stop shop for all Reseller Hosting needs in both the US and EU.

We've always offered our Basic plan, which includes 50GB space and WHMCS for $10/month!!

Plus the amount of good reviews on us, here and WHT, just speak for themselves on why you shouldn't be looking anywhere else for your reseller package ;)

• I recommend Onrahost aswell.

• ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

Don't know about DDos protection. You can ask them.

@michaelphan said:

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@OnraHost You have SNI Enabled in cPanel so that one can install SSL Certs ?

• click4easyclick4easy Member
    edited November 2015

Innohosting is sold out on bigger plans, not mightweb. So, i think he's talking about Innohosting

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    OnraHost You have SNI Enabled in cPanel so that one can install SSL Certs ?

We do!!

• +1 for @Onrahost
    They know what they're doing & have an awesome helping support.

• @OnraHost said:
    Hello ;)

Onra Host here...Your one stop shop for all Reseller Hosting needs in both the US and EU.

We've always offered our Basic plan, which includes 50GB space and WHMCS for $10/month!!

Plus the amount of good reviews on us, here and WHT, just speak for themselves on why you shouldn't be looking anywhere else for your reseller package ;)

Vouch for onra host, one of best performance and support in my experince.

no specials for BF or CM mike?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@OnraHost said:
    We do!!

Sent you a PM.

• @DreamCaster said:

Innohosting.