Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any whmcs reseller hosting blackfriday deals?

Comments

• Innohosting is out of stock. Some other provider?

• WHT said: Am warrning you for eleven2. Slow servers.

Nonsense...

• @TarZZ92 I made order 12h before and open ticket just after, you think that i got some answer? Nop. I will stay away from eleven2 just because of that. I don't know how their server do the job, but support is to slow.

• @ZEROF said:
    Innohosting is out of stock. Some other provider?

Why not Mightweb or Onra host ?

• @ZEROF

Never had a problem with support ( i been using them over a year) it's likely they are very busy though because of promo and clueless customers moaning

• @TarZZ92 said:

>

We literally have 2 or 3 clients a day transfer from Eleven2 because of their crappy overloaded servers (I see it overtime I do a migration). Support I can't comment on, but from what horror stories i've heard, it's either really quick response, or you waiting 24 hours.... but all agree for actual resolution of a L2 or L3 ticket takes ages to gets passed along to the two main guys.

• @Junkless Because they don't have promos right now, friend said me Mightweb will have something on monday, maybe :).

@TarZZ92 I can't answer you that, if i get some sign of life from them, thay will be good (maybe).

• OnraHost said: because of their crappy overloaded servers

they have 12 core servers (granted slow E5's but that's okay for cpanel and plesk)

sometimes you get abusive clients (slowing servers down) they deal with this very quickly.

Like i said some customers are clueless and some never seek assistance.

• OnraHostOnraHost Member
    edited November 2015

@TarZZ92 said:
    Like i said some customers are clueless and some never seek assistance.

E5's are in no way slow..... Who in the world made you believe that horrible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Look plain and simple...no hardware should make your server slow, only overloaded server do.

EDIT: We have plenty of E5 12 core/ 24 threads servers, all running under 4.0 load zipping through content. It's 110% their management, not the server. You can't defend someone who has hundreds of negative reviews on WHT alone lol

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited November 2015

OnraHost said: E5's are in no way slow..... Who in the world made you believe that horrible?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

they are very slow for single thread workloads. Which is why i am always against using them for vps servers/hosted desktops etc, even a single threaded bulldozer is faster.

OnraHost said: Look plain and simple...no hardware should make your server slow, only overloaded server do.

complete nonsense.

OnraHost said: EDIT: We have plenty of E5 12 core/ 24 threads servers, all running under 4.0 load zipping through content. It's 110% their management, not the server. You can't defend someone who has hundreds of negative reviews on WHT alone lol

WHT is full of shit as you should know yourself. and most of them are idiots who don't know the very basics.

• @ZEROF said:
    Junkless Because they don't have promos right now, friend said me Mightweb will have something on monday, maybe :).

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1531847

They removed their lowest plan and are offering the next higher plan at the same price of the lowest plan, for Black Friday offer.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

We take a innohosting reseller package at $10 they have cloudlinux and litespeed, till now the support is great and server performance is good too...

• @TarZZ92 said:

Define slow? Slow enough that the human brain can't even notice the .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% difference it makes when browsing a website?

complete nonsense? What about that is non-sense. If anyone take a overloaded E3, and a underloaded Operton 6120....that Operton going to run faster no matter what...plain and simple. So for you to say nonsense, just shows you immaturity on these subjects.

"WHT is full of shit as you should know yourself. and most of them are idiots who don't know the very basics." You mean like 98% of the users here who don't know shit, ask for unbelievable prices and specs, don't know basics but run a "company", offer gods personal VPS node for .22 pennies a year, and my personal favorite all the edits who post rude, completely drama filed rants?

You can hate WHT all you want, but when you have over 100 negative reviews...it's not the web site, it's the company.

Again, I move multiple resellers from their everyday. The servers are extremely overloaded in the US and Asia servers conasntly, without fail.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited November 2015

OnraHost said: Define slow? Slow enough that the human brain can't even notice the

are you generally stupid or cannot be arsed to read what i said?. E5s are slow for single threaded tasks, i assume you know what that is?

OnraHost said: You mean like 98% of the users here who don't know shit, ask for unbelievable prices and specs

it's called Low end for a reason idiot, people want low prices and can expect heavily oversold nodes you cannot make profit otherwise. i have often called out providers who claim they offer "cores" yet they offer threads which could be classed as overselling. ( you even do this yourself)

OnraHost said: Again, I move multiple resellers from their everyday. The servers are extremely overloaded in the US and Asia servers conasntly, without fail.

Put up or shut up.

• @TarZZ92 said:

Firs things first, this thread is about a reseller account, hosting websites, on a shared server. Were not talking about an VPS...

In any case, Lowend doesn't = unsustainable and dumb prices/specs...in no way shape or form. It might of become that now, sadly, but it can be done if you plan out. Note the bigger guys like RamNode...super cheap but still turning a nice profit. So don't give me that crap argument.

"providers who claim they offer "cores" " - This can be an argument you need to take up with Solus/OnApp, Virtualizor, Promox, etc

"Put up or shut up." - Huh???

• OnraHost said: Firs things first, this thread is about a reseller account, hosting websites, on a shared server. Were not talking about an VPS...

that changes nothing, single thread workloads it's crap.

OnraHost said: In any case, Lowend doesn't = unsustainable and dumb prices/specs...in

you expect top quality for $7?

OnraHost said: "Put up or shut up." - Huh???

means prove it or shut up

i am referring to this part "Again, I move multiple resellers from their everyday. The servers are extremely overloaded in the US and Asia servers conasntly, without fail."

OnraHost said: "providers who claim they offer "cores" " - This can be an argument you need to take up with Solus/OnApp, Virtualizor, Promox, etc

i have the facts cores are cores threads are not cores it's really quite simple.

• TarZZ92 said: that changes nothing, single thread workloads it's crap.

We're in a thread about reseller hosting though. Therefor your just giving inaccurate information to anybody reading it for the purpose of the OP.

TarZZ92 said: you expect top quality for $7?

No...Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth now...I expect sustainable prices/specs. Again example can be ourselves or RamNode.

@TarZZ92 said:
    means prove it or shut up

So now you want me to post client information publicly??? What kind of host do you think I am?

If my word isn't enough, maybe the words of @Junkless @WHT and @ZEROF weren't enough either on their recommendations on staying away.

@TarZZ92 said:
    i have the facts cores are cores threads are not cores it's really quite simple.

Now, like your other comments, your simply deferring and circling back from the truth, cause you know I'm technically right lol.

Please just stop! Your showing your immaturity and lack of knowledge now sadly :/

• ZEROFZEROF Member
    edited November 2015

I'm not here to pick sides, just to find solution that i was looking for. @TarZZ92 what i can say ... @OnraHost had his point(s).

When I don't get answer after 1h, it's ok, 3h can be ok time to time, even 6 hours, but when i get 0 answers after 24h, and sending answer to my own ticket to wake them up, then I am sure that I will not deal with them.

I was there to spend $ and get yearly plan, not to drink coffe.

Thanked by 2OnraHost Junkless
  • TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited November 2015

OnraHost said: We're in a thread about reseller hosting though. Therefor your just giving inaccurate information to anybody reading it for the purpose of the OP.

That changes nothing and still applies.

OnraHost said: No...Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth now...I expect sustainable prices/specs. Again example can be ourselves or RamNode.

you cannot sustain such a service without overselling, and never had any dealing with RamNode so cannot comment.

OnraHost said: So now you want me to post client information publicly??? What kind of host do you think I am?

Well if you are refusing then don't say random shit like you did. once again give us all proof or shut up and edit that previous comment.

OnraHost said: Now, like your other comments, your simply deferring and circling back from the truth, cause you know I'm technically right lol.

you call yourself a provider? very unprofessional...

OnraHost said: Please just stop! Your showing your immaturity and lack of knowledge now sadly :/

Pretty sure i know much more than you.

ow and " LowEndTalk's PREMIER " LMAO!

• /end :)

• LowEndTalks's PREMIER provider :)

• @TarZZ92 said:
    LowEndTalks's PREMIER provider :)

Thank you! :)

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited November 2015

Onrahost, as a web hosting provider, is very professional. Would have not recommended their hosting services on this thread, if they were a crappy unprofessional host.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • MissFortune said: Onrahost, as a web hosting provider, is very professional. Would have not recommended their hosting services on this thread, if they were a crappy unprofessional host.

"Joined November 21"

how much did he pay you to say that? /sarcasm

• @TarZZ92 said:
    how much did he pay you to say that? /sarcasm

A value that your attitude can't buy.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • +1 for OnraHost
    Used their reseller hosting plan for +4 months. Good hosting.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • MissFortune said: A value that your attitude can't buy.

i am not in the hosting business :)

• marlmarl Member
    edited November 2015

manage to get "Reseller - Corporate" from innohosting and then i was marked as fraud. been using same computer/IP on my other vps purchase but this particular host just don't like me. lol

anyways, i sent ticket to them but unfortunately "Sales" is not available on weekend. :/

• @marl said:
    manage to get "Reseller - Corporate" from innohosting and then i was marked as fraud. been using same computer/IP on my other vps purchase but this particular host just don't like me. lol

anyways, i sent ticket to them but unfortunately "Sales" is not available on weekend. :/

Come to the Onra side of things...we got ya ;)

• @MissFortune and @Four20 - Thanks for your kind words!