Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute - Email Hosting - Black Friday Special - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute - Email Hosting - Black Friday Special

13»

Comments

• @Ndha said:
    yes,,go for it share with others mxroute users :)

Well, if you use MXRoute DNS for the hosted domain, it's already done, technically.

If you don't, just get the record from MXRoute nameservers and copy to your domain's zone manually.

As for details, I hope @jarland won't mind me sharing the instructions.

Thanked by 2Ndha jar
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Straykat said:
    jarland Hey struggling mxroute noob here. I've ran my own mail for years now and am a difficult time using your DNS setup, so I would rather just keep using mine. That being said Master_bo suggested that he had a solution to use DKIM. After you have a chance to vet the solution can you post it in your knowledge base.

Yeah, I need to get it posted. Will do soon. In the meantime, @Master_Bo linked in the post above :)

Thanked by 1Ndha
  • Thanks for the info guys! I recant my comment about mxroutes dns being difficult to use! It was a problem with the provisioning of my account, for some reason the DNS buttons were missing from my cpanel. After I opened up a support ticket jarland found the problem and got me all fixed up, on a holiday weekend none the less. You know you're doing something right when everyone on LET has consensus that your service and product is awesome. Congratulations that is quite a feat!

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jarland is there any reason the new MXRoute accounts are being hosted at OVH in Canada rather than Incero?

edited November 2015

@VPSensational said:
    jarland is there any reason the new MXRoute accounts are being hosted at OVH in Canada rather than Incero?

Pretty much just making sure all eggs aren't in one basket. Truthfully I've got about 16gb of memory and 2.5TB of storage available in Dallas, but I'm leaving it mostly for the existing accounts.

Next server should be Incero :)

Thanked by 1VPSensational
  • @jarland said:
    Next server should be Incero :)

I prefer Canada hosting to US for data protection reasons, so not complaining, just curious. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • dimon222dimon222 Member
    edited November 2015

Wow, amazing offer.
    Couldn't resist anymore and got 15$/year plan. Thanks a lot!

Email from Gmail got delivered in 2 minutes tho.

Thanked by 1jar

dimon222 said: Email from Gmail got delivered in 2 minutes tho.

Probably just the greylisting :)

• amazing offer, i order it for my client email account. it's fantastic ;)

• I'm about to order an account, soon as one of my clients pays their damn bill......

Thanked by 1jar
  • order one today, instant activated thanks :D
    management panel so damn good..

recommended for you guys who got gmail & outlook spam issue..

Thanked by 1jar